Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Hell to Pay ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again. Hope u liked the last ch. so heres another one K? Anyway you should know by now the pairings r:

Sesshomaru/Boton

Kagome/Kurama

Hiei/Sango

alittle bit Kuwabara/Yukina

and Yusuke/Keiko

K?

On with the next chapter!

Chapter 11: Hell to Pay

*****************************************

As soon as Kagome's hold loosened enough, Kurama slipped out and headed for the door. He got it open when Kagome started to wake up. He panicked and used his swiftness to close the door and be at the end of the hall in seconds. Kagome slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "I don't remember going to my room." She got up and went down the hall quietly enough to not wake anyone. When she got to the living room, her jaw hit the ground and her eyes went as wide as plates. She wiped out a digital camera to record every second. Sango was sitting in Hiei's lap, arms around his neck, and her head burried in his neck. Hiei woke up few moments later and froze. 'Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!' Was the only thing on his mind. He quickly put on his annoyed mask and glared at Kagome.

She turned her camera to Yusuke and Keiko. He had his arms rapped around her and she was curlled up in his lap. She shifted a bit, then got comfortable, and that is when his hand slid down from her shoulder to her but. Now Kagome was really trying not o laugh, though her face was getting red from kepping it in.

Then next came Kuwabara and Yukina. She had her head leening on his shoulder, and his arms around her waist protectivly. Since it was nothing special, she turned her camera back to Hiei and Sango.

Hiei growled at her and thas what did it. Sango slowly opened her eyes to focus. Once they did Kagome burst out laughing. Sango look at her. "Whats so funny Kagome?" Kagome laughed even harder. Sango blinked a couple of times and turned her head. She came nose-to-nose with Hiei's face. He had a faint blush on his cheeks. She finally reallized what postion she was in and turned 1,000 shades of red. She quickly got out of his lap and seemed 'interested' in the ceiling or any other part that didn't have Hiei in her sight. Keiko woke up a moments later. "Whats going on guys?" She tried to get up but Yusuke's hold tightened. "Keiko......" Keiko turned her head and stared at Yusuke who had just whispered her name. Kagome poped out of nowhere."Say that one more time for the camera cuz."

Keiko blushed as red as a tomato. "Keiko......."

Kagome smiled and put her camera away where no one could get it. Genkia desided to enter the room now. "I expect you girls to be outside in 10 minutes. Kagome groaned. "What did I anger some god?" She took a look at Yusuke and stood back. "Yusuke? Barneys here." Yusuke's eyes snapped open and stood up with his spirit gun ready. "Where?!" Keiko hung on for dear life. Kagome shook her head. "Idiot."

She grabed her bows and arrows out of her room and dragged Sango outside to warm up. Yusuke looked around,"Hey wheres Barney?" Keiko established a balance on the ground and looked at him. "So thats the way to het you up." He looked around again. "Only Kagome nows that trick. I'll get her for that! Thats a promise." He shoved his hands into his pockets and went outside. Keiko sighed and looked around the room. Kuwabara and Yukina were still sleeping and Hiei was nowhere to be seen. "Guess I better get home. Mom gonna be furious with me." She grabbed her bag and ran out the door. "Bye Guys! See ya later!" Everyone waved back minus Hiei and Yusuke.

Genkia watched Kagome shoot her bow and arrow. She wasn't vary good cause she could only land about 3 out of 7 arrows on the targets. "Man Kagome, you really stink. I bet I could do better than you." Yusuke called out. "Down Boy!" *Thud* "Idiot." Hiei murmered from the rooftop. A few hours later around 2 pm Genkia let them off early cause she had to run errands.

"Hey Kagome? Why'd your cousin jump up like that when you said Barneys here. What is a Barney?" Kagome looked at Sango and explained what Barney is, and how her mom took him to see Barney live and how he was choosen to come up stage. "After he was on stage, Barney tried to hug him and Yusuke instead kicked him were he shouldn't have and the secerity had to hold him back while Barney 'recovered.' Ever since then he's been itching to ring Barney's purple neck." Sango look puzzled then the words started to sink in. "You mean this Barney is a Demon?!" Kagome started to laugh. "You could say that." Boton came floating down on her oar. "Kagome, Koenma would like to see you." "Why?" Boton smiled."You'll see. Yusuke aready went ahead, along with the others and their waiting for you. Come on." Boton opened the protal and her a Sango stumbled in. The portal opened from the ceiling and they fell right into Kurama's and Hiei's arms that just 'happen' to be there. "Thank you." They said at the same time and got out of their arms. "I am glad to see you here." Kagome looked to where the vocie came from. "Oh how cute!" In an instint Kagome had Koenma in her lap feeding him a chocolate bar. He leaned in and ate the chocolate. "Hey you pervert! Get off my cousins lap!" Kaogme glared at him."Yusuke?" she said in the nicest voice. "Um....what?" Yusuke stepped back and gulped. "Down! Down! Down! Down! Down! Down! Down! DOWN BOY!" His head met his old friend the ground. "Thats no way to talk to a child Yusuke! Even I thought you had more maners than that! For crying out loud you got killed saving a kid from a car!" Kagome turned back to Koenma, "Would you like another peice of chocolate?" He put on his puppy face and nodded. "Your so Adorable!!!" She wipped out another peice of chocolate and he ate it without hesatation.(Did spell that right?) He finally got his brains back together when Yusuke grabbed his hat and threw him to the other side of the room. "Hey what'd you do that for Yusuke!" "For beening such a pervert leaning into mycousin's breasts!" "DOWN BOY!" *Crack* "I think I heard something crack that time." Boton said then turned to Hiei who had a wide smirk on his face. Kagome snorted."Wouldn't be the first time."

***********************************************

Sorry can't write more but I'll update as soon as I can K? Please more reviews would make things go alot faster. *Hint Hint*

See ya! Oh almost forgot! Email me or review to see if your way for how does Kikyo die gets put into the story!

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...*cough cough* He-He

Ja Ne! Oh and please don't blame me for the sites mess-up. It's not putting up some of the reviews I got for both of my stories! So please! I'm really sorry if it says it has 44 reviews when it only shows 43! Same goes for my other story! K?

Ja Ne!

~White Fox 612~