Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Yusuke Gets His One Wish ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi peoples! Heres Chater 12. I'm talking to My lil sis Ash-chan. Shes bugging me so much about writing this chapter and it's annoying!! So thank her cause I wasn't planning on writing till tomorrow. Anyway heres chapter 12. See ya!

*mumbles* Stupid little Brat

Review: I think I fixed th whole review thing with MM.Org so I think it should be showing all of my reviews.

Chapter 12...taking right were we left off which would be: "DOWN BOY!" *Crack* "I think I heard somthing crack that time." Boton said and turned to Hiei who had a wide smirk on his face. Kagome snorted. "Wouldn't be the first time."

***********************************************

Kagome went to check on Koenma. "Are you alright? Sorry but my cousin's an idiot." She said glaring at her cousin. Koenma got up and walked back over to his chair."It's quite alright Kagome." Kagome looked dumbfounded at him. "Y-you can TALK!" Koenma merely nodded. He changed into his teen-ager self. Kagome instintly blushed. "Is this better?" She nodded. "Okay then. Yusuke since your cousin is the Miko who guards the jewel shards then you will protect her. Now, there is a demon that is killing and devouring young maidens. As rumor has it, he has some of the jewel shards. Your mission is to stop him and recover the shards before he breaks through the barrior I have put around his castle." Yusuke finally got his face from the floor. "Fine, Boton lead the way." Boton got on her oar and opened a portal that they went threw, though Kagome and Sango were cautious of what happened last time. When they were out of the portal Boton closed it.

They looked around and saw that they were in a clearing, the sky was purple, the trees were basicly red and blue and they ground they stood on was covered in what looked like human bones. Kagome took a step forward when she felt somthing grab here left ankle. She looked down to see a sceleton's face looking straight at her. She turned green before screaming and jumping in the air straight into Kurama's arms. He hid a smile while a plan formed in Sango's head to get Kagome back for this morning. Then to everyone's delight, their mission came threw the trees. "Well, well, well. You came to give me 3 more beautiful maidens. Leave now and I'll spare your lives for now." Boton hid behind Sango and Hiei stood infront of her protectivly. Kurama and Yusuke did the same for Kagome. "Not on your life." The demon stepped out of the shadows and they got their first real look at him. Yusuke's eyes lit up way to quickly. 'After all this time! I finally get to kill Barney!!' he thought.

(Think of Barney crossed with G.I Joe crossed with Teletubies. Yeah scary)

"Hey! Thought Barney wasn't real!" Kuwabara pointed. Sango looked at Kagome. "This is the scary Barney? He doesn't look so tough." Kagome studied him carefully. "Yusuke he has 7 jewel shards in his head!" Yusuke was about to charge at him but Barney-look-alike smirked. "Time for some exercise my slaves! Come now!" Barney raised his hand and all of the sceletons started to stand up. They latched onto Yusuke and co. "You coward! Fight like a real man!" Kuwabara yelled. Yusuke fired his Shotgun, Kurama used his Rose Whip Thorn Wheel, Hiei used his Fists of the Mortal Flame and Kuwabara used his Double Spirit Swords to slice and fry the sceletons.

Sango and Kagome got on Kirara and took to the air, with Boton close in persuit. "Kagome, do you think your can hit him with an arrow?" Sango asked. "No but I think if I get alittle closer I can." Sango nodded. Kirara landed where there wasn't any sceletons and threw Hiraikotsu at Barney. He dogded to the left before you could think he had hit Sango across the battle feild. An arrow hit him in the stomach. It was purifing him. He renched it out and turned to where it came from. Kagome had notched 2 more arrows and fired. He dodged and was about to slash at her when his face came in contact with a barrier. 'Really got to thank Genkia.' Kagome thought. Barney slashed at her barrior with her sword. She focused most of her Miko power into her arrow and let it fly. Barney was about to dodged but couldn't. The boys had finished off the rest of the sceleton army and Kurama had used his whip to keep Barney in place. The arrow hit him right above the heart. He howled in pain and came to his knees. Yusuke step forward and said, "I finally get to kill Barney!" He powered up,"DIE BARNEY! SPIRIT GUN!" Barney was gone and all that was left was the 7 shards. Kagome went and purified them. "Oh I forgot about Sango!" "It's alright Kagome I'm alright." Kagome whirled around saw Sango standing holding Hiraikotsu. "She'll be fine Kagome. I healed her." Boton piped up with a look of triumph on her face. "Well then I think we should get going." Boton opened a portal and they all went threw. "Well they are powerful. It's been a while my dear Kagome, but when my plan is complete, you will be mine."

***********************************************

Sorry but your gonna have to wait till a couple chapters till you find out who that was. It's not Naraku or Kikyo or Fluffy so who could it be? I'll give you a hint, Kagome knows him/her and it's a character from Inuyasha. Okay thats 2 hints but I bet you won't get it now will you. When you review your guess, leave your email add okay? But you'll have to go under a different name. Well please review and tell me what you think. K? I had fun with my font, even if it doesn't show up on this chapter.

Ja ne

~White Fox 612~