Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ How Cute! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi, sorry it took me ssssssoooooooooo long 2 update but I wasn't able 2 get 2 a computer! Anyway, heres the next chapter, sorry 4 all u Inuyasha fans, but should he die? I'm asking your opinion cause u haven't reviewed and u haven't told me if he should hook up with someone! If I don't get ..............wait! You all know that Kagura hates Naraku right! What if she pairs up with Inuyasha? I just thought of that! Cool. Ja ne till the end of the chapter.

Chapter 13

*****************************************

Kagome moaned to herself. *How could that old hag pull somthing like that? What did I do? I'm sorry for whatever I did!*

Sango was wondering the same thing.

*I can't believe I surived that. Sleep sounds so good right now, hmmmmmmmm......*

~Hey idiot wake up!~

*Go to hell.*

~Fine, if you don't wake up now I'll say some certain things in your sleep when someone comes in.~

Sango's already fell asleep.

Yusuke ran up the stepps as if his life had depended on it with the others not to far behind. When he reached the top of the steps he quickly spotted Genkia."YOU STUPID OLD HAG!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MY COUSIN IN THAT DAMN FOREST OF YOURS! I SWEAR I KILL YOU-" "SHUT THE HELL UP JACKASS! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" Kagome's voice rang threw the whole house. Yusuke stared at the door in shock that his little cousin, kind hearted Kagome, had cused. But did that stop him from being an idiot, no way in hell. He stopmed in there ready to throw her back in Genkia's demon forest by her hair.

Keiko, Kurama, Kuwabara and Boton came up the stairs runing. Hiei just came out of the shadows. Then you could hear Yusuke's voice ringing threw the temole grounds. "WHO THE HELL-" *Crash* *Bam* *Thunk* *Thud* *Crack* *Break* Then you see a little pink kitten runing for his life from killer shoes, pillows, tea cups, kitchen sinks, anviles and sct. Once the killer utensels wern't flying anymore, Kuwabara scooped up the little pink kitten. "Awe look how cute-" The cat flrxed his claws and jumped out of Kuwabara's arms. The cat lover finally relized that it had scratched him very deep on his left cheek. "AHHH!THE PAIN!!" Hiei smirked and chose this time to make a coment. "I think I am begining to like that cat, dispite its color of fur." "Why thanks for the coment Hiei." Everyone stared in shock at the cat that had just talked in a high squeaky voice. "What the hell! Is that my voice! Is that m-my voice! Stupid Kagome, she'll pay for this!" Genkia tried to keep in her laughter but it soon failed. You could hear her laughing on the ground in the back groud as Boton asked "Yusuke is that you?" The cat looked at Boton and stood up and crossed its paws over its chest. "Of course it's me." "Oh my god! Your adorable!" Keiko ran over to him and crushed him in a hug. "Keiko.....air!" Yusuke turned purple but Keiko didn't hear.

The Next Day................................ @.@ o.0 $_$ #.# Funny faces! Oops sorr, on with the fic.............Yusuke is still the Pink!

Yusuke was being carried by Boton, who wlked with Kuwabara to Genkia's temple. "I swear when I get my hands on Kagome's neck I'll" "Ah don't you mean your claws?" Kuwabara laughed at Yusuke's reaction while Boton held him in check. "Oh would you 2 stop your childish games?" Boton poped another peice of candy in her mouth. In exactly 45.000000000001 seconds they reached Genkia's temple. They walked in the front door to find Sango and Kagome back to back passed out on the couch. Yusuke took this oppertunity to pounce on her. Kagome snapped awake grabing Yusuke by his tail and slaming him into the floor.

***********************************************

Sorry guys but I'm tierd. Oh and tomorrow I throw in 2 more characters. And on the to the contest. If I get more reviews I'll give more hints to who the characters are. Heres a few more hints: It is not Inuyasha, Koga, Sesshomaru, Naraku, Kikyo, or Kagura. But there are all still more characters to choose from. I let my lil sis try and guess who the character was but she didn't get it till I gave her huge clue. But you guys can't ask her because you don't know if it's Ash-chan, Kichi-chan or Erica-chan! Ja ne

~White Fox 612~ Important note:I now own clones of Sesshomaru, Kurama, Yoko Kurama, Yue, Legato, and Li! So their all mine, and you can't have them.