Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ All Out Assault Part 1 ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey what's up? Hope you like this chappy!! Maybe I'll leave a cliff-hanger. I've only done one hmmmmmm…………

Chapter 16: All Out Assault Part One

******************************************************

Boton let off everyone about a few feet away from Kagura and co. "Be careful guys. I don't want to transport any of you to heaven." Boton said and went back threw the portal.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!" Inuyasha smashed into the ground from being pushed into one of Boton's portals. Inuyasha pulled his face out of the ground and growled. `Great, even more demons to deal with.' Inuyasha thought. He walked over to Kagome and glared at Kurama who happily glared back. Kagome rolled her eyes and started towards Kagura. Everyone followed and within a few minutes, they were face to face with enemies from the past err future. Yusuke's and everyone but Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha, Sesshouamru's eyes went as big as saucers.

There stood before them were Kagura, Kanna, the Toguro brothers, Rando, the 3 of the 4 saint beasts, Zeru, and Dr. Ichigaki.

"Oh man this is gonna be real tough." Yusuke mumbled glaring at the younger Toguro brother.

"Surprised to see me Yusuke?" Younger Toguro asked with a smirk. "Oh yeah, surprised to see you a lot. Maybe we can go to the arcade sometime to catch up."

Yusuke said in a sarcastic voice.

"Kid what did I tell you about hanging out with evil demons? I thought you'd listen to my lectures but no. Just want to ignore you older siblings and experience it yourself." Yusuke looked to his right with a slightly paled face. He saw his TWO older sisters and older brother standing there smirking.

His older brother had messy brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing blue baggy pants and a white long sleeve shirt. He also had all kinds of shuriken strapped to his pants and the inside of his pockets.

The girl on the right had black hair a couple inches past her shoulders, gray eyes, and was wearing a black leather pants and a dark blue spaghetti strapped shirt with a Black leather vest over it.

The girl on the left had brown hair done up in a pony tail to mid back, gray-brownish eyes, and was wearing blue slightly baggy pants, and a T-shirt cut sweatshirt.

"It seems we're out numbered 16 to 10. Let's see if we can even out the numbers." Kagura smirked. Byakko lets 4 of his hair/cat/ thingies of his and Suzaku use his Prison of Seven trick.

19-Bad guys against 15 good guys. Not counting Kuwabaka.

A breeze slowly blew by making a small leave hit the ground. Once that leave hit the ground, they charged at each other.

Yusuke and Kagome -Toguro brothers

Hiei -Zeru and copy of Suzaku

Kurama - 2 copy of Suzaku

Inuyasha - Dr. Ichigaki

Sesshouamru -Suzaku clone

Sango -Byakko

Kuwabara -Rando

Jin -Kagura

Rinku -Byakko's hair/cat thingies

Yusuke's brother -Suzaku (original)

Touya -Seiru (Ice guy from Saint Beasts)

Chu -1 clone Suzaku

Yusuke's 2 oldest sis -Kanna

Yusuke's older younger sis- Suzaku

Yusuke/Kagome and Toguro brothers

Kagome placed a barrier around Yusuke and herself and notched an arrow. Older Toguro did his transformation thing into a sword and Yusuke charged. Yusuke used his spirit energy to boast his speed and strength and was really on the offensive. He kicked and punched but only a few got threw Toguro's defenses. Toguro hit Yusuke on the side of the neck and he was thrown back a few feet. Toguro was about to hit again but 2 arrows landed not even an inch in front of him and 1 landed on his shoulder. Which burned the hell out of him. He pulled the arrow out and glared threw his glasses at Kagome who already had 3 more arrows notched.

Toguro smiled wickedly and threw his brother/sword at her which she didn't even move. His brother came face to face with her barrier and was thrown back screaming in agony. While distracted, Yusuke used this to his advantage and fired off a double spirit gun hitting Toguro in the back of the head. Yusuke jumped back to his cousin ready to fight.

Older Toguro stood by his brother and had a look in his eyes that promised a painful death for Kagome who almost flinched under his gaze.

"Who are you girl?" Toguro asked taking off his shades and throwing them to the ground.

"Kagome Higurashi, Yusuke's cousin."

Toguro side glanced at his older brother before smiling evilly.

Hiei and Zeru/clone Suzaku

Zeru was sending out his fire attacks while Suzaku was using his Storm of Torment attacks. Hiei dodged all of their attacks with ease. He smirked and powered up to test his new power band.

"Dragon of the Darkness Flames!" Zeru smirked, he was expecting this. He used his fire to make a flame shield around him while Suzaku was burned to a crisp. The dragon collided with the shield and battled it out. Hiei smirked again and drew his sword. He was controlling the dragon from far away so he used his speed to come up behind Zeru. Hiei dropped the dragon, sending it toward the sky, and sliced off Zeru's head clean. He turned toward the battle and sped off toward Sango.

Kurama and cloned Suzakus

Both Suzakus had landed lots of hits on Kurama. He dodged when he could but sometimes got hit. While dodging, he dropped his seeds over the ground and now both clones were standing on them.

"Give it up flower-boy. You can't win."

Kurama smirked and said in a mocking tone of voice. "Is that what you said to Yusuke before he killed you, all seven?" Both Suzakus were raged with anger they started towards him but were stopped when vines grabbed them. A few purple flowers bit them in various places, shoulder, mid arm, someplace secret and on the nose. One Suzaku was swallowed hole while the other ne barely escaped. He used another Storm of Torment and landed a hit on Kurama sending him back a few feet panting.

Inuyasha and Dr. Ichigaki

Inuyasha brought Tetsusiaga down chopping off the `doctor's' arm. Inuyasha evaded Ichigaki's other arm barely and jumped back giving some space.

"Idiot half-breed. I'm immortal." Ichigaki's arm grew back fully and he gave Inuyasha's cocky smirk. Inuyasha threw back his own cocky smirk and said. "Well you over grown elf. I always wondered what would happen to an immortal if you cut their head off. Do they grow it back?" Ichigaki frowned at Inuyasha.

"You'll never live long enough to know half-breed." The `doctor' took a swipe at his head; Inuyasha jumped over the arm, landed on it, and ran up cleanly slicing his head off. Ichigaki turned to dusk and Inuyasha landed on his head. "How can an immortal turn to dust if he's immortal?" Inuyasha shrugged it off and looked for Kagome before jumping over his brother's whip. Fluffy had just finished off Suzaku's clone and was smirking at him. "Didn't see you there brother. You should be more careful." Fluffy's eyes were laced with amusement watching his younger brother fume at him.

Inuyasha let out a growl before getting hit with one of Rinku's yo-yos planting his face in the ground.

"Whoops dog face didn't see ya there." Rinku killed the last of Byakko's hair/cats things and was smiling at Inuyasha. Sesshomaru/Fluffy would have laughed out loud if not for his control.

"See little brother? Old habits must die hard."

Inuyasha pulled his face out of the dirt before smirking at his bro.

"Oh really Fluffy-Chan?" Inuyasha laughed out loud along with Rinku before they both were face down with Sesshomaru's foot on their heads.

"You'll talk to me with respect children." Fluffy's voice was dead calm.

"Alright oh mighty Fluffy-sama of the Western Lands." Inuyasha smiled into the dirt after saying it. Pressure of his head automatically increased making it hard to breath and in minutes, Inuyasha was knocked out cold.

******************************************************

I'm sure what should happen next but oh-well. Review me with some of your ideas and I'll use them. Later on in the story I'm probably gonna need some demon characters, but only 3 of them can be good ones. I need 5 villains so hurry up and place your characters! Only 8 places left!! Review Review!!!

~White Fox 612~