Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ All Out Assault Part 2 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everybody how's it going? Hope you liked my fic. Here's the next chapter for ya!

Oh and this story has a few other anime series combined into it. Heh heh tell you at the end of the chapter, if you don't know it right off the bat. Ja!

Chapter 17

Sango jumped back from another swipe from Byakko. She had a few small scratches on her but worst of all, she had a huge gash on her back that was bleeding very little cause the air had dried the blood mostly.
Her vision was getting more and more blurry. Kirara attacked from behind and bit Byakko in the right shoulder which he yelled out in pain before yanking her off and slamming her straight into the ground. Kirara was then thrown to the side where she de-transformed and unconscious.

Sango grinded her teeth and used her spirit energy to super charge Hiraikotsu and threw it at Byakko. He turned his head just in time to side step a little and Hiraikotsu only chopped off his left arm. While he screamed in pain Sango took the brown bag that Koenma gave her and threw a hand full at him. He coughed a few times before falling down dead.

Sango sighed and slumped down till she was sitting. She looked over at Kirara and saw her still breathing even after she took a very hard hit.

Sango then heard a swooshing sound in the air and looked up to see Hiraikotsu heading straight toward her. Her eyes widened and she tried to get up but her body wouldn't move more than an inch from her blood loss. She stared in horror.

`Great, I get killed by my own weapon.' She thought and then closed her eyes waiting to be sliced in half.

Then after that she felt something hit the ground in front of her. She opened her eyes to see the edge of her boomerang in the ground before her. Her eyes traveled up to find Hiei standing there with his `I-hate-everything-and-everyone' mask on.

"Weak human." Hiei stared at her. Her face changed from confused to angry.

"I. Am. Not. Weak." Sango glared at him.

"Yes you are. You barely beat the demon that we beat a long time ago without a sweat."

Sango growled and stood up ignoring the pain in her back and all around her body.

"I am not weak you mutant elf. I could easily beat you in combat anytime."

This time Hiei smirked. "Hn."

Sango glared at him, she was currently being held up by Hiraikotsu. She started seeing black spots closing in on her vision. She tried to fight it but she didn't win the battle and slumped forward. She slid off of Hiraikotsu and was about to hit the ground but Hiei caught her without even realizing it. He looked at her for a moment before calling Boton down. Boton appeared out of nowhere and gently slid Sango onto her oar with Kirara in her lap. She then returned to spirit world to heal there wounds. Hiei picked up Sango's boomerang and was mentally surprised that Sango carried this thing around with ease.

Kuwabara vs. Rando~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm gonna break your arms just like you did mine!" Kuwabara charged.

Rando smirked and produced his fireballs. "I made a mistake with your friend, but I will not make that mistake again. Die." Rando threw the fireballs at Kuwabara. He just jumped over them and Kuwabara met Rando's fist.

"Nooooooo! My beautiful face!! No more mister nice guy!!"

Kuwabara spit out blood. "Double Spirit Sword!"

2 swords of pretty orange light appeared in Kuwabara's hands and he charged at Rando again.

This time Kuwabaka managed to avoid Rando's fireballs and his fist and made it into close combat. Kuwabara grazed Rando's left arm then he punched Rando in the face sending him clear across the field and straight for Sesshoumaru, but Fluffy-chan just whirled around cutting Rando in half.

Kuwabara ran up to Sesshoumaru and pointed a finger in his face.

"Hey you just took out my opponent pretty boy!"

Before he new it, he was unconscious with his face planted firmly in the tree.

"Ignorant human." Fluffy-chan spoke and turned his sights to the battle. He watched his brother's wench fire another arrow only to be dodged by the demon that caught his interest. He easily knew that he was the strongest one out of the bunch.

Jin vs. Kagura ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagura sent out her fan blades once again, only to be once again deflected.

"Y'ur pretty strong missy." Jin gave her his `charming smile'

"Shut up and fight already!" Kagura pulled out dozens of feathers and threw them like knives at Jin. He just flew straight up in the air but the feathers changed direction and flew up after him. He used the clouds to his advantage and flew into them making Kagura loose sight of him. She felt 2 strong arms go around her waist.

"Good bye missy." His arms left her and he appeared in front of her. Her own feathers pierced threw her flesh from behind.

She looked at him. "T-thank you….." Then she turned into dust.

Jin looked at the place where she had been and shrugged. He started to float back down to the battle, to see if Yusuke needed any help.

Yusuke & Kagome vs. Toguro brothers~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome was out of arrows and didn't know how to help her cousin out other than firing off small blasts of her spirit energy to try and distract.

Yusuke pumped his spirit energy into his fists and tried to punch Toguro but Toguro just dodged all of his attacks.

Toguro finally raised his power to 100 percent and he could easily beat every fighter on the field because of the Shikon shards in him. He punched Yusuke hard in the face that sent him straight threw the trees and into a large bolder.

"Yusuke!" Kagome looked at her cousin with fear in her eyes until she remembered what Koenma gave her.

`I forgot!! He gave me this thingy. He said that with it I could do anything with it right? Well lets give it a try.'

Kagome looked at Toguro with hatred in her eyes and a strange gleam. Toguro stared back at her with almost the same gleam in his eyes. The ruby around Kagome's neck started to glow black and tore off from the chain that held it there.

After it tore off from the chain it went straight threw Kagome's skin and into her heart. It started to plus with her heart and her eyes suddenly changed from the chocolate brown color to silver and Kagome smirked. She raised her hands.

"Heed me now thow who is darker than dusk.

Heed that which is more red than blood.

In the name that which has been buried in the

bottomless abiss of time eternal,

I summon thee master of the ultimate darkness!

Have no pity on the fools who stand in our way!

Infuse me with power, let your strength become mine!

To wipe them from the face of this earth!

To deliver into them the ultimate doom!

Dragon," Toguro's eyes show real fear for the first time. "Slave!"

The dark energy shoots from Kagome's hand and incinerates both Toguro brothers.

Everyone stares in shock at Kagome, who was currently smirking in satisfaction.

*In Koenma's office, he is currently trying to get his pacifier out of his throat. Sometime during the spell Kagome used he swallowed his pacifier eating his squid. Boton is about to hit him on the back with her oar to get it out. She hits really hard.*

She runs over to Yusuke and starts to heal his wounds with magic.

The everyone is still staring with shock written all over their eyes, even Sesshoumaru and Hiei. The good guys use this to their advantage and finish off the rest of their opponents.

They walk over to Kagome and Yusuke. Yusuke was a wake and was pouting that he didn't get to kill Toguro again but was amazed that his little cousin beat him. If he new what Kagome did, his jaw would hit the ground, and he just be going `But but but but but'. Then Kagome passed out falling straight into his arms.

"Kagome?!" Yusuke stood up. "BOTON!!" Boton came out of the sky and opened them a portal to Koenma's palace. They all went threw, Fluffy-chan dragging Inuyasha by his foot.

*******************************************************

Hey everyone how'd you like that chap? Hope you did. That spell that I used in the story. You know Dragon Slave? Well that version of Dragon Slave was from Slayers the Motion picture.

Legal stuff: I don't own Slayer, Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho or any other anime from TV shows. I do however own some of the characters that I have made up and the ones I'm going to make up. This goes for all of my fanfics and all of my chapters.

Anyway folks, hope you liked it! How about this. I get 4 reviews from anybody and I'll write the next chapter. I won't do this next time. I'll do it every other chapter K? Ja ne for now!!

~White Fox 612~