Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Part One, Again ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 18: New Powers, Time to Play
 
Yusuke paced outside the room where he left Kagome. Inuyasha had woken up and was leaning against the room's door. Kurama was doing the same except on the opposite side. Inuyasha's ears twitched every now and then. Everybody had already left but them. Kuwabara had gone home, Hiei and Fluffy went back to Genkia's, the new spirit detectives were given permission to go out in the human realm but they were not to cause any trouble. Yusuke's older siblings disappeared.
 
After what seemed like hours of waiting, which was only half an hour, Boton opened the door only to have Inuyasha fall back in surprise and accidentally look up her kimono. She turned 1000 different shades of red with a fraction of a second and gave him a free trip to La La land.
She stepped out revealing Kagome who had woken up a few minutes ago.
As soon as Yusuke saw her, he gave her a bone crushing bear hug.
 
“Yu-yusuke…air…” Kagome started turning blue but Kurama prided him off her. She gave him a thank you smile before noticing she was standing on something, or someone. She looked down and saw Inuyasha.
 
“Oops.” He jolted straight up causing her to fall off of him and to in Kurama's arms.
Inuyasha growled and grabbed her out of his arms and threw her over his shoulder.
 
“Inuyasha! What do you think your doing?!” Kagome hissed at him.
 
“Feh. We're going back to collect the shards bitch.” He started walking down the hallway until he found his head implanted in the floor and Kagome in her cousin's arms.
 
Yusuke set her down and yelled.
“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I TOLD YOU SHE'S NOT GOING!”
 
Inuyasha's ears flattened on his head. “YES SHE IS YOU STUPID WEAK HUMAN!!”
 
“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR CALL'N WEAK?!
I CAN BEAT YOU ANYTIME ANYWHERE!!”
 
“IN YOUR DREAMS!!”
 
“MY DREAMS ARE REALITY!”
 
Kurama, Kagome and Boton stood off to the side sweat dropping.
“Uh you guys want to go get something to eat? I starving.” Kagome blushed when her stomach made its self known by growling loudly.
 
“Sure.” Boton said looking between Yusuke and Inuyasha, then back to Kagome. “I know the perfect place.”
Boton opened a portal and the 3 of them walked threw it forgetting about Yusuke and Inuyasha.
 
They ended up in the park right around the corner of Genkia's. There was a small ice-cream cart there. Boton ran over like a child with Kagome and Kurama following her over smiling.
 
*Time Gap*
 
After they ate their ice-cream, Boton announced she had to go back to spirit world and do some stuff so Kurama and Kagome slowly walked back to Genkia's.
“Kagome?”
 
“Yeah Kurama?” Kagome turned to see Kurama looking at her curiously.
 
“How did you defeat the Toguro brothers and why are your eyes silver?”
Kagome smiled.
 
“Well remember when Koenma said I could copy any technique or move?” Kurama nodded his head silently urging her to go on.
 
 
PART ONE. Hopefully I can post half the chapter into a another chapter.