Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Part Two? ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Second part
 
 
“There was this one show, that I used to watch when I was a child, I guess that just kinda popped into my head and it just came out. I had no idea that I could actually DO it, I hope it wasn't too bad.” She said.
 
“No you look even more beautiful than before.” Kurama then realized what came out of his mouth and blushed. He was secretly yelling at Yoko for speaking threw them.
 
~What? I had to do something while you were thinking. ~ Yoko smirked in his defense.
When Kagome saw Kurama blush lightly she giggled and turned her gaze up at the stars.
 
“Hey Kurama?” Kagome asked while looking up at the stars.
 
“Yes?” Kurama looked at her out of the corner of her eyes.
 
“I was wondering why Hiei and Yukina have almost the same aura. Are they related?” Kurama looked at her and then started to laugh. Kagome looked at him.
 
“What?” Kurama smiled.
 
“Well Hiei is Yukina's older brother. She doesn't know yet and that's the way Hiei wants it to stay. She looks for him without even realizing it's him. He thinks she'll reject him because of his criminal past.” Kurama looked at Kagome smiling.
 
“That's so sad! Yukina wouldn't do that! No wonder he gets that look in his eyes whenever Kuwabara dose anything to Yukina.” Kagome started to rack her brains for anything to help with this situation.
She was so deep in thought she didn't ever notice Kurama staring at her. After a while, she started to shiver from the cold.
 
“Jeez is it me or did it drop a few degrees.” Kagome rubbed her cold shoulders. Kurama rapped an arm around her shoulders.
 
“No your right. It shouldn't be this cold in this time of year.” Kurama suddenly stopped looking around. Kagome rapped her arms tighter around her self. For some reason she felt like they were begin watched. “Come on Kurama lets just get to Genkia's.” Kagome started walking again effectively getting Kurama to walk with her.
 
They walked for 10 minutes before reaching Genkia's. The cold air had gone a little a while ago but Kurama still kept his arm around her and Kagome wasn't complaining. Kagome turned her head to meet Kurama's emerald eyes and smiled.
 
“Thanks for walking me home Kurama. I think I'm gonna go straight to bed.” Even though she had all intentions to move she didn't. She just kept staring into his eyes and he into hers. Then before they knew it their faces were getting closer and closer.
closer…
closing eyes and closer….
closer..
then….their lips met.
Kagomes arms slowly went around Kurama's neck and his arms went around her waist pulling her closer.
Kurama could hear Yoko jumping around in his head cheering but he didn't pay any attention at all. His attention was focused on the kiss.
 
Kagome was in La La land. Her mind was racing a mile a minute but she was still enjoying the kiss very much.
Sometime during all of this, Kurama partly lost control on Yoko and he semi-transformed. He now had silver streaks in his hair, fangs, and even though his eyes were closed, he had golden specks in his emerald colored eyes.
He ran his fang over Kagome's bottom lip silently begging, oh I mean asking to be let in.
When she parted her lips slightly, Kurama's tongue darted in exploring ever inch of her mouth. Neither of them knew how long it was when they parted for breath and stared into each others eyes.
Kagome gasped as soon as she saw him.
 
“Kurama your hair! Your eyes! When do you have fangs?”
Yoko, the cocky attitude fox, smirked before he let Kurama take full control again changing into his normal red headed self. Kurama smiled down at Kagome. Giggling could be heard in the background. Both of them turned their heads to see Yukina, Sango, and Boton holding very strong fits of laughter in but were failing miserably. Kagome turned bright red that could rival Kurama's hair when she saw Genkia video taping the little moment her and Kurama had.
 
“Kagome why didn't you tell me you were going out with Kurama? I'm your best friend! HAHAHAHAHA!” Sango managed to get out before falling onto the ground.
 
“It was none of your business.”
Kagome's eyes widened and looked at Kurama straight in the eyes before noticing he had semi-transformed again and that smirk was there again. She turned even redder, if possible, and tried to excuse herself but Kurama's arm kept her in place. Genkia then dragged Sango and Boton inside with Yukina following behind her.
Kagome buried her face in Kurama's shirt.
 
“Kill me.” Kurama's face was turned into a lecherous grin.
 
“I can think of lots of other ways to do to you my dea-“ he was cut short by a smack behind his head.
 
“Don't be a pervert.” Kagome slipped out of his shocked arms and went inside but not before saying a quick good night.
 
*Must you be so perverted all the time?* Kurama asked.
 
~What? I was just stating a fact that I could think of other things to do to her~
 
Kurama took back control and started to walk back home.
 
*You idiot*
 
~Shows what you know. I was doing you a favor. Besides, you liked the things I was thinking about, like these..~ Yoko sends him some *cough* pictured events *cough* and Kurama stops dead in his tracks before turning tomato red.
 
*Shut up Yoko* and with that Kurama started running home with Yoko mooching him about he didn't deny it.
 
The next day
 
Kagome was jerked out of La-La land when she felt an arm around her waist and no bed under her. She opened her eyes and glared at her captive.
 
“Inuyasha put me down!!” She yelled. Inuyasha's ears flattened against his head and he snarled.
 
Once again Yusuke burst threw the door, took Kagome, and started to fight with Inuyasha.
Kagome looked at both of them and sighed before walking out into the hallway and heading toward the bath. She entered to find Sango and Yukina there already and smiled.
 
“Hey.” Sango and Yukina looked up from their conversation. Sango had the classic grin from ear-to-ear and Yukina started to giggle. Kagome joined them in the half spring-half bath tub and sent suspicious looks their way.
 
“So how was your walk home with Kurama Kagome?” Sango asked elbowing her arm.
 
“Sango, how did you know I walked home with Kurama?” Kagome asked blushing a little.
 
“I-uh we err ah..” Sango stammered and started to fidget.
 
Realization suddenly hit Kagome and she stood straight up towering over Sango.
 
“It was you wasn't it!!” Kagome started to glow red.
 
Sango, faked, cowering back behind Yukina.
 
“It was her to! Not just me!”
 
“SAANNNNGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO!” *Boom*
 
Sango, once again ran out the door with nothing but a towel on followed by Kagome who was in an identical state.
Everybody followed the crash and saw Sango running for her life from Kagome and Yukina in a sea blue silk robe giggling. Hiei's fist hit Kuwabara's face before he could see his sister, knowing if anyone so much as looked and blushed at her they would be dead.
 
******************************************************