Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ chapter 19 ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

E'llo everybody lets get to the 19th chappy!! An to some people who didn't read my last authors note at MM.org should be advised that I'm still trying to work out the problem and that I'll still keep updating there anyway, just go to Fanfiction.net to read chapter 18 OKAY?

Chapter 19

`blah'- thinking

"blah"-talking

*telepathy*

~Yoko talking to Kurama~

=phone conversation=

(Author's note)

********************************************

"Throw the damn ball!"

Kagome once again threw the child's rubbery ball so Inuyasha could catch it, then bring it back to her. Today there's nothing to do. Koenma didn't have any missions for the spirit detectives, nothing.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Kagome picked up the phone throwing the ball to Inuyasha who had hearts in his eyes.

"Hello?" Kagome asked.

="Hello dear, hows everything going? Did Inuyasha make it there alright?"=

"Yes mom he did and everythings fine." Kagome threw the ball.

="Alright, your brother would come and talk to you but he's playing one of his games. How's your cousin?"=

Something lit up in Kagome's head and the ball that she threw stopped in mid air.

"Mom, Yusuke's fine, can you hand the phone to Sota please?!" Inuyasha sniffed the ball curiously.

="Alright dear but I don't think you'll have much luck."=

Kagome waited patiently and made the ball slam into Inuyasha's mouth driving him head first into the wall and knocking him out temporarily.

="What do you want sis?"=

"Sota, what that game you taught me to play before my birthday? You know the one with zombies, vampires, werewolves, insane killers that wear happy masks and dress up as clowns?"

(Author's note: This game title that I'm coming up with is stupid but hey, it's all I can come up with right now.)

="Hmm that's all you want? It's called Dead End 3. Is that all?"=

"Ya it's all. Bye kid. Kagome hung up the phone.

Kagome dragged Inuyasha outside by his haori, and once out there she counted everybody including herself. It came up un even.

"Hello little brother!" both of Yusuke's older sisters voices sang. They both jumped on him for a hug and practically strangled him.

"Yuka, Yuki, give him some air." Yusuke's older bro called coming up the stairs grinning like an idiot.

Yuka, the girl with the black hair, glared at her brother.

"Can it Yoshi."

Yuki and Yuka let go of Yusuke only to have him fall to the ground unconscious from lack of air.

"Alright!!" Everyone looked over to Kagome.

"I have a perfect idea! Lets play a game!"

"What kind of game Kagome?" Yukina asked setting down the tea trays.

"It's a secret, now lets get everybody paired up! Sango go with Hiei, Yuki with Yoshi, Yuka with Inuyasha, Yukina with Kuwabara, Boton with Sesshoumaru, Kurama with me and Genkia with Yusuke."

"What! Why do I have to be with the old hag!?" Yusuke asked.

"Would you rather I turn you into a kitten again and leave you with your sisters?" Kagome asked in a very sweet voice.

Yusuke stood there a minute thinking before having a horror stricken face and shaking his head. Yuka and her twin had hearts in their eyes thinking of brother bonding with Yusuke in cute Kitten form.

"If anyone else complains the same will happen to them." Kagome looked around finding everybody shaking their heads minus Sesshoumaru and Hiei who just glared.

"Okay lets go!" Kagome created a portal and everyone walked in pair at a time.

Once they arrived, they saw they were in a very old run down city.

"Hey where's Kuwabara and Yukina?" Yusuke asked looking at his cousin.

"I thought they'd like it a little better in the Yoshi game I played awhile ago.

*Think about Kuwabara getting attacked by all of the colors of the rainbow, Yoshi sized. You know, Mario and Yoshi.*

"Okay everybody, who ever gets to the finish is the winner and no I don't know where the finish line is because I left that up to the monsters. Oh and try not to get killed, cause then you get immediately sent back home okay? And don't trust anybody in here except one of us, okay bye bye!" Kagome snapped her fingers and they all teleported to the far corners of the city.

Sesshouamru/Boton

Boton and Fluffy-chan were teleported onto the top of the building. There Boton got onto her oar and looked down to the streets below. They were empty and this place gave her the creeps. The roof top door burst open and there stood about 20 sadistic men wearing happy face masks, dressed up in clown suits, and chain saws, pipes, base ball bats, ect in their hands. They slowly circled Sesshoumaru and attacked him. Fluffy-chan, even though he would never admit it, was having fun but was slightly confused at the killers.

A few clown killers went and jumped after Boton but she was to far away from the building to get caught, that is what she thought when a swarm of birds came hurtling after her. She new it was only a game and those things wouldn't hurt her after all right? Her friend wouldn't bring her into game that would leave permanent scars right?

Sesshoumaru sensing Boton's panic he jumped using his demon strength, caught her in the air and landed gracefully on another building carrying her bridle style. Her looked over at the clown killers and saw them starring at them. Boton apparently saw them too cause she shivered in his arms. That made growl deep in his throat and hold her tighter. The killers kept staring at them then started to leave. Fluffy looked around before setting Boton on her feet. She looked around in the sky seeing the crows circling over head claiming the sky was theirs. That made her really made. She remembered this was just a game and smiled innocently.

"Thanks. Why don't we go that a way." It really wasn't a question because she got onto her oar once more and glided in the opposite direction of the building they had just been on. Sesshoumaru flowed her and was mildly impressed that she had not only out run the crows but also out maneuvered them into the side of the building.

******************************

I know this might be a little short and I promise to make it up to you next time I update okay?

Next chappy we find out Yusuke, Genkia, Hiei, Sango, and Inuyasha and Yuka are faring. But I need some reviews to who should win. Start voting now!!