Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ untitled for now ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! Sorry it took me so long but I had an accident and wasn't able to use my left hand for typing. Anyway hope you guys like to chapter!

*********************************************

Chapter 20

"talking"

`thinking'

*telepathy*

~Yoko talking to Kurama~

(Author's note)

Yusuke once again shot his shotgun at herds of zombie chipmunks, the size of teenagers.

"What's the point of this stupid game again?! Kagome I'm really going to kill you!" He yelled into the air. Genkia rolled her eyes.

"Come on dimwit. It's good exercise." Genkia walked into a building with Yusuke following. After climbing a few floors they were ambushed by some werewolves.

Yusuke used his street fighter moves, but wasn't fast enough and got scratched. "Ow god damn it! That hurt! That's it shot gun doubled!" Twice as many spirit guns hit and killed the werewolves. "Ha! I win!" he said not noticing the last werewolf come up behind him and slice him in half. As soon as Yusuke disappeared, Genkia disappeared leaving 20 curious were-rats when she left.

`Stupid idiot. Got himself "killed" AGAIN!' Genkia thought.

Yuka & Inuyasha

"Iron Revor!" Inuyasha sent his attack towards the dead things.

`Stupid Kagome, putting me with another wench and under ground!'

"Come on! We have to get out of here if we're going to win! Can you smell anything?!" Yuka asked. Inuyasha growled at her but sniffed the air anyway. He pointed to the right which made Yuka light up. "Your such a good boy Inu!" She giggle when he started chasing her and threatening to kill him.

When they finally got to the surface the found them selves inside a very big building surrounded by bat people.

"Oh yeah! Finally we fight Vampires!" Yuka said, smirked and brought out her cat-like claws. "I have something in common with Inu-puppy-chan!" She charged head on with vampires storming her for her life force.

Inuyasha scolded her and vowed to make her pay. He attacked the vampires that attacked him and swore under his breath when he saw Yuka backed up against the wall. He ran to her, threw her over his shoulder and jumped threw the glass ceiling. Coming about 200 feet in the air, and ignoring the pounding on his back, he looked around trying to spot Kagome.

"You idiot! I had them right where I wanted them!" Yuka elbowed him in the back really hard. Inuyasha landed on the nearest building and dropped Yuka on her but.

"What did you do that for you idiot!" Yuka yelled in his face.

"I just saved your but wench!" Inuyasha yelled back.

"I didn't need saving and don't call me wench!" Yuka yelled.

"Yes you did and I'll call you what ever I want!" Inuyasha yelled crossing his arms over his chest.

They were to busy arguing with each other they didn't notice the dozens of zombies coming threw the door, moaning and chanting brains.

Yuka and Inuyasha turned to them with scary faces of anger, "SHUT UP!" Both yelled in perfect unison, scaring the zombies into running off the other side of the building.

"SEE! THEIR SCARED OF YOUR HORRIFING FACE!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE DOG BOY!"

"YES IT IS WENCH!"

"LOST PUPPY!"

"BITCH!"

"JACKASS!"

"WEAKLING HUMAN!"

"I'M NOT WEAK!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

This continued even after it started to rain.

Hiei/Sango

Hiei dodged as a giant boomerang that was heading straight for him. "Watch where your throwing that thing human." He said in a very annoyed voice.

"Sorry didn't see you there." Sango's voice was dripping with sarcasm as she caught her weapon.

They had just got done leaving a building and a few hundred monsters that were in it. "So which way?" Sango asked looking around.

Hiei just started walking away with out saying a word.

"You know you should talk more." Sango said catching up with him.

"Hn."

"See that's what I mean. All you do all day is go around and saying `hn', you should say at least say more than2 letters that isn't even a word!" Sango said mimicking his hn.

"Shut up wench." Hiei said.

"See was that-hey wait a minute! I am no wench you jack-muhp!" Sango was quieted by his hand on her mouth but looked at his face. It was staring ahead of them where down the street was a black blob staring straight for them with white eyes. It lunged straight for them and Sango let out a scream.

*Back into reality……………*

"I was supposed to win! I can't believe I got killed by a stupid mutated cotton candy!" Kagome yelled. "Cotton candy is not supposed to be evil!!"

"Gezz cuz could you yell any louder?" Yusuke said looking at the screen that showed Hiei and Sango get attacked by a blob.

"Yusuke, I was killed by candy! Surgery sweet COTTON CANDY!" Kagome yelled smacking him over the head.

"Ow! Okay okay I get it. Anyway who do you thinks gonna win? I think Hiei/Sango are." Kagome plopped down between her cuz and Kurama with a bag of popcorn appearing in her hands.

"I think either Fluffy/Boton. Inu/Yuka don't have a chance at winning until they stop trying to kill each other. But you have to admit they are both scary and funny at the same time." Kagome giggled when the screen fixed on Inu and Yuka who were having a staring contest with lots of monsters laughing at them in the shadows.

"Who do you think Kuwabara?" Kagome asked turning around and looking on the floor where a scratched and bitten idiot lay. She shook her head at him when he didn't answer.

"He shouldn't have eaten that fruit he found growing on that tree." Yukina said kneeling down and putting ice on his face.

Kagome turned back around and found Kurama staring at her, "What?"

"Kagome will you….."

*Koenma's office………*

Koenma was stamping papers when a demon entered his office.

The demon was half Black kitsune and half black phoenix demon. He had long Black hair to his waist, silver eyes and had a black feather wings with silver tips.

"Price Koenma, I wish for entrance into the human world." Koenma looked up to see his old friend.

"Well that shouldn't be a problem Lord Ryu. What is it this time?" Koenma pushed all his papers into the out box before looking over at his friend.

"I want to see my mate again, it has been well over 10 years." Ryu said.

Koenma nodded. "What's the name of your mate? I can help in finding her."

Ryu smiled revealing 2 sharp fangs, "Her name is Rei Higurashi."

Koenma spit out his pacifier looked at him with wide eyes.

"R-Rei HIGURASHI?!"

*Evil dudes hide out………*

A dark shadow watched his love threw his enchanted mirror.

"Master, she has arrived." A demon servant said bowing deeply.

A young woman who looked about 17 years old walked threw an open door.

She had reddish pink hair that went to her shoulders. Her eyes were blood red and her lips were a pinkish color. She had pale skin. She wore Black baggy pants and a white long sleeved form fitting shirt that was outlined in red. Even though she had baggy pants, you could tell she had athletic shaped body.

"What do you want?" She asked with an ice cold voice that gave the shadow shivers, along with her eyes.

"I have a job for you. You are to find a girl named Kagome Higurashi and bring her to me. Execute anyone who dares to stop you."

"I am not going to be one of your lackeys." She said and turned to leave.

"So you could care less if this child dies?" The shadow said with an amused voice. He pulled a child around the age of 8 from the shadows.

She turned around her eyes filled with pure hatred. In a flash the little girl was in her arms and a whip made of Ruby dragon scales. The whip was surrounded by black fire lighting up the room.

"So you save one child, but what will happen to the rest?" The shadow's voice echoed threw the whole room.

"You do not want me as your enemy. Kill one child and you'll pay the price." The whip disappeared from view and she walked out of the building but not before setting it on fire.

She placed the child on the door step of her home and rung the door bell. The child's parents opened the door and looked very surprised, happy and thankful. The mother picked up her baby girl and thanked who ever had saved her daughter.

The red haired demon glanced down at the happy family before jumping to next roof top.

`Kagome Higurashi eh? What so special about her?' She thought. So whistled and jumped onto a black feathered giant falcon. It flew higher into the air to the sky that provided cloud cover.

"Well Shade, find us somewhere to stay for the night. We're going to find out more about this Higurashi girl." She called over the wind.

*****************************************************

Hello people! Hope you liked all of the cliffhangers! If I receive some more review I'll update sooner.

And just to clear things up, the girl with the whip that saved the unconscious little girl isn't mine. I DO NOT own her. Bunny Hellsing helped me out with some of my character crisis. But I would really like it if some people would help out to cause they could get their own characters in my fics! But the only down side is I need some evil characters and that most of them will escape to appear in the sequel so start typing and email me!

silversaori@yahoo.com

Ja ne!

~White Fox 612~