Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ He's Back ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry everyone. I know I said I'd update sooner but I was swamped with school and the pain in my finger and my friend's birthdays that I kinda forgot. I'm really sorry you guys had to wait so long and I promise that as soon as this damn pin is out of my finger you'll have another really long chapter on your hands! Maybe even 2! Hope you like this one!

"talking"

`thinking'

*telepathy*

~Yoko talking to Kurama~

<Kurama talking to Yoko>

@Phone conversation@

(Author's note)

Horror is in this chapter so please, if you can't handle it. Skip it.

*****************************************************

Yusuke looked at his cousin and long time best friend with the classic ear-to-ear grin. Kagome had a blushed face and Kurama was fidgeting waiting for an answer to the question he had just sprung on her.

"Um, sure Kurama." Kagome replied almost in a whisper. Yusuke stared at his cousin, protectiveness going into hyper drive.

~Took you long enough.~ Yoko said.

Kurama ignored the comment and looked at Kagome as she turned around to the TV. He had a clearly smug grin from ear to ear.

<Quiet Yoko> Kurama said settling next to Kagome ignoring, the glare from Yusuke.

~Well, when are you going to ask her to be our mate?! I want to see her-~

<Yoko be quiet! Why are you so perverted?! Why do you come up with all of these things?!> Kurama mental asked annoyed.

Yoko blinked a couple of times but then he broke out into a smirk.

~Do you want the short version or long?~

Kurama was cut out of his thoughts when the phone rang and Kagome had gotten up to get it. Kagome didn't notice as she stepped on Kuwabara's foot or even when Inuyasha and Yuka showed up out of no where. She was deep in thought but placed those aside when she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Kagome asked.

@"Kagome! It's Uncle! He's back-AHHHHHHHHH"@

Kagome paled. Her uncle. From dad's side, was back. `Oh Please God NO!" Kagome dropped the phone and rushed outside. Kurama, Yusuke, Inuyasha, and Yuka followed after seeing her terrified face. Kagome took off into the air faster than anybody could see.

"Flie!" Yuka yelled and a huge black horse flew with angle wings, oddly resembling Pegasus, and toward Yuka and the others at very fast speed.

"Grab on!" Yuka yelled grabbing onto Sky's long silky dark blue

Mane. Everyone grabbed on and eventually got onto her back. They flew after Kagome who was to fast to keep up with.

**********************************************

Kagome flew with speed that no one could match, not even noticing it. She was too worried about her family. Her uncle had always her and her mom. The last time he came over he had killed her grandmother but luckily the police had come and sealed him away in jail. She couldn't lose another family member she loved.

******************************************************

Hiei dodged the black blob with Sango in his arms. Her boomerang was discarded where they had last been. Sango had latched her arms around his neck and once he had taken off. They had tried to fight that… that… that thing but they couldn't! Everything they threw at it would just bounce off it. So they did the best thing they could do. They ran, even though they didn't want to they did.

Hiei glanced down at the women in his arms. She was strong, athletic, sweet, even though he wouldn't admit it. He was starting to like her. He had tried to stop it but it just wouldn't stop. So he kept it bottled inside. Besides, who could love a forbidden child anyway? No one that's who. Hiei then noticed that the Blob was dead on his heels.

Sango looked back and saw that thing gaining on them. Then an idea hit her. She reached into her poison pouch and pulled out a handful and threw it over Hiei's shoulder. The blob stopped in dead in mid air and evaporated into air. It was then notice that there was gold shinning light come spitting out of its blob like body. It engulfed them and soon they found themselves in Genkia's living room.

"We won!" Sango said grinning.

******************************************************

"Rei HIGURASHI!" Koenma practically yelled again.

Ryu looked at his friend and narrowed his eyes nodding slightly.

"You're related to Kagome?! You're related to Yusuke?! Oh dad, this is horrible! I can't believe I did, said, put royalty threw all of those missions!" Koenma ranted about all the times he had mistreated Yusuke until Ryu finally had enough.

"What are you babbling about?" Ryu said, his annoyance seeping into his voice. He saw Koenma start to sweat and look at him funny. Well, you see, uh…well you see.."

"Spit it out Koenma." Ryu said. Ryu flexed his claws out of instinct.

Koenma sighed. "Well it's better to show you than-" *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* Koenma glare at his TV monitor. He switched it on to see Yusuke's worried face.

"Koenma! Something's wrong with Kagome! She got a phone call a now she looks ready to kill! We want to know what the hell is going on!" Yusuke yelled.

Koenma paled quickly but Ryu took a look of confusion.

"She looks like she's going to her house! So could you create a portal there for us?! Like now?!" Yusuke yelled looking straight ahead. They were just outside Kagome's district but she was probably already there.

With out a word Koenma typed as fast as he could and opened a portal to Higurashi Shrine. Then he pulled one up in his office. He quickly transformed into his teenager form and ran threw the portal knowing for sure Ryu was behind him. When he saw what was happening it made him stop dead in his tracks and drop his pacifier.

***************************************************

%Few Minutes Ago%

Kagome flew threw the air past the speed of light. Her shock waves leaving dents in the buildings around her. Red started to appear in her eyes and her human body took on more demon traits without her even noticing it. Her hands became claws, she had fangs, and her power was swirling around her. The ruby inside her heart pulsed with her heart.

(AN: If anyone's wondering, she turned into a demon because she can't control the power of the ruby plus she saw Inuyasha do it lots of times.)

Kagome took deep breaths to calm herself down. She felt her anger start to take over her, but she fought it off. Within minutes she reached her home and whatever control she had left went flying out the window.

Her house, what was left of it anyway, was on fire. Her grandfather's hand was barely visible from the rubble. But what set her off most of all was that her mother was standing in front of her little brother, with a very large gash from her hip to her elbow. Her mother was breathing very hard and it took all her energy to just stand up. Her uncle was standing with his back turned to her, smirking evilly as he studied his handy work.

Kagome growled at him and charged head on. He uncle never knew what hit him. He crashed in the God tree face first making a dent. She stood in front of her family waiting for the man who attacked them to get up. He flipped up and was very surprised at what he saw. But soon enough her smirked and got a twinkle in his eyes.

"Hello my little niece. It seems I made you mad. Well let's see how long it takes for me to kill you." He said spitting out some blood. His form began to shift and moments later he had reverted to his demon form.

He had long black hair tied in a low pony tail, black wings with red tips, black-brown colored eyes that reviled hated and amusement. He wiped some blood from his lip and flew at her.

Kagome blocked everything out but him. She flew into the air dodging his attack and sent out an attack that looked awfully like Inuyasha's `Blades of Blood'. He disappeared into thin air and started to fight close range.

He would throw punches and kicks adding magic into his attacks but she merely shrugged them off and kept attacking, ever time her blows were more powerful soon sending him onto the defensive. He flew back a threw about a thousand feathers toward her that would explode on contact. She didn't move at all. They came in contact and powerful explosions were heard.

"Kagome!" Yusuke yelled having just arrived to watch the scene play out. His demon blood started to pump like crazy and his demon marks started to appear along with Yuka's and Kurama's. The only thing that was holding Inuyasha by a thread was Tetsusiaga, and that wasn't doing its job very well.

Koenma had taken this chance to come threw the portal. Ryu immediately recognized his mate and went to side where she had fallen sometime during the fight. He used his powers to heal her gash and checked Sota before looking at his brother in true disgust. He was about to attack but Rei gasped. He turned his attention to Kagome, who had just appeared when the smoke was blown away. The feathers had taken its toll on her. She had blood flowing down freely from her arms legs and sides. Her clothes were tattered and were torn to no end.

(An: Get your minds out of the gutter perverts!)

Her eyes were what disturbed all of them the most. Her red pupil less eyes told him she was out for blood. His blood. Her claws started to glow a sickly red and she smirked sending shivers down all the spines.

She disappeared and reappeared in front of her uncle giving him enough time to gasp before she drove her clawed hand into his chest and slowly ripping out his heart. His scream echoed threw their ears. Her uncle fell slowly to the ground soon followed by his heart.

Without even thinking, Yusuke, Yuka, Inuyasha, and Kurama leapt at her tackling her to the ground. She struggled, growling like a mad man err demon. She even managed to kick Inuyasha off which put a shocked expression on his face. He quickly recovered and helped Yuka pin down her arms. Koenma even helped pinning down one of her legs.

"Hold her." Kurama said transforming fully into Yoko as he summoned up a purple and blue flower. He blew softly causing the pollen into her face. She coughed a few times before slipping into the darkness that awaited her.

Her demon traits disappeared and she returned to her human self. They release her hesitantly and stared at her. Yoko Kurama picked her up before looking at her mother, who was currently lightly smacking Ryu's face trying to wake him up.

"Remind me never to get Kagome that mad okay?" Yusuke looked at his older sister and she only nodded.

Ryu had finally woken up and looked over at his daughter. He was deeply surprised and proud that she was that powerful. He looked at the demon that carried her and mentally smiled.

Koenma broke the silence with a short cough. "I believe we should go inside." Koenma said and with a wave of his hand the house was restored. Kagome's grandfather came running out.

"What the heck happened?"

"I think I'll let everyone else know what happened." Yuka said and took off into the sky on Flie.

They walked inside without a word.

**************************************************

Hope ya'll liked it! I'm sorry I haven't updated soon but I'm back!

PLZZ email me and tell me what ya think ne? JA!

White Fox 612