Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Final Chapter ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Talking"

`Thinking'

~Yoko talking to Kurama~

%Telepathy between Hiei and Kurama%

Final Chapter: Final Battle, Final Wish

Kuronue looked from Yoko to Kurama, obviously confused. Similar scent, similar everything. Except for the hair, and eyes.

"Interesting." Yoko said smirking, straightening his back.

Kagome watched the two foxes stare at each down. She was about to suggest something, when she felt tugging at her soul. She gasped and dropped to the ground, gaining everyone's attention, with Kurama by her side in a flash.

"Naraku is coming, prepare yourselves." Sesshoumaru said, unsheathing Toukijin from it's sheath and getting into a battle stance.

Inuyasha sniffed the air and discovered a scent familiar, bones and clay coming from the direction of Naraku. He growled thinking the worst of Naraku.

Sango and Miroku stood in front of Kagome with Kirara providing Kagome with something to lean on. Boton looked at Kagome, worry in her face, but her eyes widened and she gasped.

"What is it Boton. What's happening to her!?" Kurama asked, almost yelling, with Yusuke by his side.

"Her-her soul is being ripped from her body!" Boton stuttered, before getting a deadly glare in her eyes. Kagome's eye opened revealing dull pupil less blue-brown eyes, half of her white soul coming from her chest, along with the Ruby Jewel. They went flying towards Kikyo, who had just shown up with Kagura, Kanna, the REAL Naraku, and a herd of demons.

The sun was about to set, and Naraku was smirking.

"I wanted to be here in person when your first love kills you." Naraku smirked and motioned towards Kikyo, who had the same sadistic smirk, and the complete jewel glowing black in her chest.

Kurama's eyes flashed blood red, as his demon blood called out for this women's death. He cradled Kagome to his chest and used his enhanced speed to appear by his past self's side.

"Take her away from here and protect her with your life." Kurama's eyes stared into his own and Yoko nodded, taking Kagome from his arms, and disappearing with Kuronue.

Kurama turned to Naraku, with murder in his eyes, and summoned up the blue rose that Koenma had given him.

Boton glowed blue, her hair swirling around her, anger in her eyes. Her human clothes, jeans and pink T-shirt, started to morph. They turned into a black gown that had long sleeves, and a scythe appeared in her hands.

Her eyes were still their grayish-pink color, and she stared at Kikyo with anger.

"You refused my help when you died and went to hell for being lost. I will not allow you to take anyone with you for your own actions!" Boton swung her weapon and the fight began.

Inuyasha charged along side his brother, both with their own swords drawn.

Yusuke let loose a very powerful Spirit Gun blast.

Hiei attacked with his fire, and also for the first time in a long time, he also used his ice powers, making so the enemy would freeze while fighting.

Kuwabara started with the lower demons that had let loose.

Sango faced her brother, crying, while knowing she would have to kill him.

Miroku couldn't use his wind tunnel, but he still had his holy powers. He used his staff's razor sharp edges at the top, and his scrolls, pumping them with power.

Finally Kurama, who had red seeping into his eyes, attacked Naraku head on, while the others distracted his minions.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

`Where am I?' Kagome groaned and opened her eyes, to meet pitch black. She looked around, finding nothing, but cold and darkness.

"Kagome…" Kagome turned her head to meet the voice, and gasped.

"Midoriko!" Kagome looked upon the miko, who smiled in return.

"I'm sorry Kagome, but there is no time to talk. Outside there is a battle and good does not always win." Midoriko said, offering a small smile.

"Kagome, the other four souls of the jewel want to be freed, they want to move on and not be trapped in here." Midoriko held out a hand to Kagome, who took it and listened. Midoriko waved her other hand, making the battle with Naraku appear before them.

Miroku, Sango and Kuwabara were missing. Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were badly injured, and since it was the full moon, Inuyasha was human. Yusuke and Hiei were running out of energy, Boton and Kurama were taking on Kikyo and Naraku, but since both had major energy boosts, they weren't fairing well.

"Kagome, we are inside the Jewel of Four Souls. What you see around you is what will become of the earth if you give up and let Naraku win. What is your wish?" Midoriko asked turning the young miko from the sight and staring her in the eyes.

"I-I don't know…" Kagome said, looking down.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Kurama once again sliced off more of Naraku's tentacles, and dodging the rest until his death tree was unleashed, but not from him, from his past self-Yoko, had returned.

"You really need to improve on your fighting skills." Yoko said dryly, smirking before turning his attention to the monkey man who had hid behind Kikyo, who in turn destroyed the death tree with one blow.

Kanna looked upon the past and future selves of Yoko Kurama, and received the order from Naraku to suck out both their souls. She turned her mirror to them, and slowly started to pull on them.

Both Yoko and Kurama fell to their knees, clutching their chests, with Naraku walking slowly up to them and smirking.

"You should have never joined sides with a half breed fox. Now your bodies will serve as my soulless spies." At these words both Yokos used the last of their strength to embed two seeds into the monkey man, while distracting him by digging their claws into both his shoulders.

They fell lifelessly to the ground, their eyes dull, not breathing, with no heartbeat as their souls merged into one, and flew to Kanna's mirror. The future Kurama slowly disappeared, fading out of view, never existing in the future world.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Kagome looked at the battle, tears rolling down her face.

"Kagome, you must wish now, I can not hold this place forever, and my strength is lessening." Midoriko said softly.

"I wish that Naraku never existed." Kagome whispeared, tarring her eyes from the battle and burying them in her hands.

"Before I grant that wish, let me tell you something. You were brought to the past to defeat Naraku, and now that he will never exist, you will never have the experiences you have had, and your memories of this era will erase." Kagome's head snapped up. However, before she could do anything, her vision faded into darkness.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Kagome Higurashi, age 15, walked onto school grounds smiling happily, noticing her three best friends come running up to her.

"Happy 15th birthday Kagome!" Eri said, with Yuri and Yuki nodding their heads.

"Did you know Hojo's looking for you?" Yuki squealed, latching onto Kagome's arm.

"Sorry guys I have to get to class!" Kagome unlatched her friend and ran towards her classroom. Rounding a corner, she bumped into someone, knocking both of them over.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Kagome said quickly, standing up and holding out her hand for the fallen girl.

"It's no problem; I wasn't looking where I was going. Do you happen to know the way to the principles office? I'm new here and I don't know my way around."

"Sure what's your name anyway?" Kagome asked, motioning to go in the opposite direction that she was headed.

"My names Sango Taijiya, and my brother around here somewhere, he's Kohaku." Sango said smiling.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"What do you want now toddler?" Yusuke said stomping into the room, followed by Kurama and Kuwabara.

"Yusuke, you are to recruit these three humans. It is very important that you get them on our side." Koenma said, ignoring the toddler comment.

"What's so important about them?" Kuwabara asked, finally not a dumb question.

"Let's just say that they could give you a run for your money if you fought them, properly trained." Koenma said, his voice dead serious.

"They are Kagome Higurashi, Sango Taijiya, and Sango's cousin, Miroku Houshi. All three were chosen by a god to act as the god successor, and your four are to protect them with our lives." Koenma missed Yusuke's shocked and angry face.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PROTECT MY COUSIN FROM DANGER!?" Yusuke cried, slamming his fists down on Koenma's desk, breaking it in half.

Here we go again…..

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Okay people, it might be short, but what did you think? Email me if you people think I should do a sequel, which I already have planned out, but I won't post it unless you people tell me too.

Ja ne everybody!