Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke's Cousin the Miko ❯ Past Meets Present ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the chapter I told you people about!

"Talking"

`Thinking'

~Yoko talking to Kurama~

%Telepathy between Hiei and Kurama%

Chapter 23: First Battles and Old Enemies

Miroku slumped, walking with two hyperactive kids running around him in circles. Keade had gone to another village to help heal someone, and Jaken was knocked out back at the hut. Thus leaving him to baby sit a fox demon and a little human girl, who were torturing him.

As they reached the well, Shippou and Rin scampered onto the lip, looking down into its dark depths.

"See Shippou, I told you they weren't here yet. Let's get back to the village, it's dangerous out here alone." Miroku said, reaching to grab the fox by his shirt.

"But I know momma gonna come threw any minute!" Shippou whined, dodging Miroku's hand, and jumping to the other side.

"Rin thinks Kagome's gonna come to and if Kagome comes then Rin's Sesshoumaru-sama will come too!" Rin squealed, looking at Miroku with her unbeatable pout, pretended tears welling up in her eyes.

Miroku sighed and nodded his head, sitting down and leaning on the old well. Suddenly, his mystic senses went flaring, and he grabbed both Rin and Shippou, and put up a magic shield around them. He looked up and his face was smashed from an all too familiar giant boomerang.

Kurama, with Kagome in his arms bridal style landed softly next to him, along with Hiei and Sesshoumaru.

"Oh dear, what happened to Yusuke and the others?" Boton asked floating down next to Sesshoumaru. Very loud shouting and loud sounds directed their eyes to the well. Obviously, Yusuke, Inuyasha, and Kuwabara had fallen into the well.

"Kagome/Sesshoumaru-sama!" Shippou tackled Kagome, thus making Kurama fall as well, un-expecting the new weight, with Rin running and hugging Sesshoumaru's knee.

"I'm Glad to see you to Shippou." Kagome said smiling and hugging him to her chest. She soon realized that she was sitting on Kurama, would was actually smiling, and got off him, apologizing. Shippou hugged his mother, before realizing that her scent was slightly different. Of course, he would be able to smell it, he spent most of his time hugging and sitting on her shoulder, he knew it by heart, even better than Inuyasha.

"Would thy fair maiden do me the honor of bearing my children?" Miroku said down on his knees, holding Boton's hands to his chest. He ended up receiving Hiraikotsu and Boton's oar to his head.

"PERVERT!" Both women yelled. He was temporarily knocked out.

Inuyasha and Yusuke jumped out of the well, and landed glaring at each other.

"You fucking gonna pay for that!" Inuyasha yelled, pulling out Tetsusaiga, and pointing it at Yusuke.

"Bring it on shit head! I'll kick your ass any day!" Yusuke yelled back, summoning up his spirit energy.

"Sit Down!" Kagome yelled, all the demons could feel anger radiating off her, causing Shippou to jump to Kurama's shoulder.

"What the hell was that for bit-" Kagome said another sit, cutting off Inuyasha's sentence.

"Don't swear in front of Rin! It's bad enough when you do around Shippou! What kind of example are you teaching them!" Kagome yelled, glaring at the back of his head.

After arguing and 10, more `sits' with 2 `downs' they were heading West to look for jewel shards.

"You'd think those three would act their age." Sango said, not sparing a glance at the three males, sulking in the back.

"I can't she put me on the same level as Miroku." Inuyasha growled, earning him a meeting with Miroku's staff.

"I am but a humble monk Inuyasha, do not mock me." Miroku said, glaring at the dog demon, before speeding up his pace.

Inuyasha growled and was about to clobber the monk, when a scent caught his attention. He smirked evilly and jumped to the head of the group, pulling out Tetsusaiga in one swift motion. A few moments later a mini tornado stopped in front of the group, showing Koga grinning like an idiot.

"Where's my women you dumb dog? I have great news for her!" Koga said scanning the group, not seeing her.

"What, you're going to stop chasing her and give us the jewel shards?" Inuyasha growled, holding his fathers blade in front of him.

"No dog shit! I came to take her home to be my mate for good!" Koga said, still smiling like the idiot he was.

Lucky for Kagome though, on either sides of her was Kurama and Sesshoumaru, so as soon as she saw the whirlwind, she grabbed Kurama's should and pulled him next to Sesshoumaru, with her hiding behind both of them.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Kagome whispeared to herself, letting her fore head fall onto the tail of Sesshoumaru.

"Enough stalling! Where's My Kagome!" Koga yelled, snapping the eyes of Kurama and Yusuke to the wolf demon, and anger to burst inside of them.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" Yusuke yelled walking past Inuyasha and coming face to face with Koga.

"You smell like Kagome! Where is she?" Koga asked, still grinning.

"Look buddy, if you want Kagome your gonna have ta go threw me!" Yusuke yelled, whipping Koga's smile off his face, turning it to confusion.

"Down Boy!" Yusuke went crashing down into the dirt face first, Kagome's hands on Sesshoumaru's shoulder, her feet floating in the air. She cursed at Yusuke inside her mind, shivering, realizing Inuyasha's mouth was rubbing off on her.

Koga smiled even more and used his enhanced speed to slip out of Yusuke's and Inuyasha's grasp easily and glide up to Kagome, who was still had her hands on Sesshoumaru's shoulder, and was floating in the air, he didn't even notice the demon lord.

"Prince Koga, leave my lands now." Sesshoumaru said, catching everyone off guard.

"Prince?" Kagome asked looking at Fluffy then at Koga, with confusion written all over her face.

"Lord Sesshoumaru, I did not notice you there." Koga said, standing up straight, bowing slightly to the lord.

"I will not repeat myself. The miko Kagome will be staying with me." Sesshoumaru said again, shocking the wolf prince.

Koga blinked a few times before it finally registered in his head. His eyes flashed red with anger, but he kept it all in check.

"I am sorry to inform you Lord Sesshoumaru but I have had claims on My Kagome for some time, by-" Koga started.

"Your claim is dismissed, seeing as you are not Lord of the Eastern Lands. Your are the newly appointed prince of the Eastern Lands and were just given permission to seek a mate-to-be. The miko is now under my claim." Sesshoumaru said, making Kagome fall out of the air and land into Kurama's arms, with everyone shocked to the core.

Koga, regaining his composure, bowed.

`No matter what you say Lord Sesshoumaru, I will get My women back.' Koga thought and left the scene with twice the speed.

"Sesshoumaru, what exactly do you mean?" Kagome asked, staring at him. Sesshoumaru smirked and didn't turn around to answer her, just started to walk again.

"What I mean miko is you will be recognized as a member of my court, and are not allowed to be seeked or claimed by the other Lords." Kurama let out the breathe he didn't know he had held in, and smiled.

Kagome looked at Sesshoumaru and her head tilted to the side subconsciously, obliviously confused.

"Wait a minute what do you mean?" Kagome said, called out to his back, receiving no answer. Finally noticing she was still in Kurama's arms, she blushed and hopped out, mumbling a small `Thank you," for catching her.

As the others went along their businesses and started to walk again, Shippou watch his adopted mother and the silver fox next to her. He grinned and jumped onto Kurama's shoulder, shortly surprising the fox, and sat down, still with the classic ear-to-ear grin.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

In the trees, from afar, two pairs of eyes watched the group walk and interact to one another. One pair was gold, and the other pair was indigo blue, both twinkling with amusement.

"It seems the game has just gotten more difficult my friend." The one with the golden eyes said, never leaving his prey.

"Yes, it seem so. But It will be much more fun." Blue eyes replied.

"Well let's get on with it." Both sped off towards the group, moving with stealth and unmistakable speed.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The group had stopped for a rest and were relaxing. Kagome was making Ramen for everyone, with Boton's and Sango's help. Rin was braiding Sesshoumaru's hair with flowers with the help of Boton, though his face was straight, you could see a slight appearance of annoyance. Inuyasha was trying to keep his laughter at seeing his brother in that kind of situation. Yusuke and Kuwabara were sent for more wood and ended up bring back a whole tree then chopping it up. After Kagome had said `Down' for killing a whole tree when they didn't need it. Kurama and Shippou were out in the forest, with him teaching the young Kitsune some stealth tricks.

Kagome, Sango and Boton sat back down after successfully making everyone a cup of ramen, plus a few more for Inuyasha, and making sure everyone could have seconds. However, before they could eat any of it, vines sprung up from the ground and captured everyone. However, they didn't catch Sesshoumaru, Rin or Boton. Sesshoumaru had taken to the sky the moment he sensed the disturbance, along with Hiei and Inuyasha, both of them landing on Sesshoumaru's cloud.

Though they were not safe up there either, because a sickle came whizzing threw the air, catching them all off guard. Inuyasha and Hiei fell towards the ground, though they could easily land on their feet, they were grabbed by the vines. Sesshoumaru remained on his cloud, and Rin was in Boton's arms that had fled and taken Rin to Spirit World where she'd be safe. With them gone Sesshoumaru was free of his bonds and jumped to the ground with speed only few could match. With a flick of his wrist, the vines were cut and everyone was free to do as they wished.

They took up fighting stances and scanned the forest trees and air for any signs of their attackers, but found no trace.

"Is it me or did those vines seem all too familiar to you?" Kuwabara asked Yusuke, glancing at the half demon spirit detective.

"Think you moron. We're 500 years in the past, who do you know that can manipulate the plants." Hiei said, his hand lingering on his katana.

"This really sucks." Yusuke said scanning the trees once more.

"Care to tell us what you're talking about?" Miroku asked glancing over to Yusuke.

"You know soon, just don't kill anything yet." Yusuke said, his eyes catching a blur of white.

Kurama came running threw the trees with Shippou clinging to his red hair, a rose in his hand. He dodged the vines and jumped over to Kagome's side, slightly in front of her.

"It seems the past has caught up with me. Yoko wants the jewel shards." Kurama whispeared loud enough for everyone's ears.

The vines whipped around them and came at them from all sides, but lucky them they didn't get far with Kurama on their side. The vines retreated to their seeds and everyone looked to the side, were Kurama threw some rose petals.

Out of the trees jumped Yoko Kurama and Kuronue, both looking annoyed.

"How is a human able to reduce my vines to seeds?" Yoko asked, staring at Kurama.

~If you don't let me help you then you're going to die. I can remember those kind of thoughts are going through my head right now. Along with taking Kagome.,~ Yoko said to Kurama in his mind.

~Fine, I let you help me, but we're going to probably ruin our cover.~ Kurama said back, stepping more in front of Kagome slightly.

Kurama released his hold on Yoko, but since they were merging with one another, he didn't take the form of Yoko Kurama.

His blood red hair grew longer and took on silver streaks. On top of his head were silver fox ears, and his emerald eyes took on a golden tint. He grew a few inches and his human clothes turned to his white toga.

(AN: His skimpy Toga I might add.)

Surprising everyone, except Hiei.

Kurama still stared at his past self, knowing exactly what was going threw his mind, and smirked.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Cliffy!! He-heh, I still love doing this. Anyway, what do you people think'll happen? Review, guess, and tell me how you like this chappy!

~White Fox 612~