Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The first star ❯ The Shrine ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1shrine

         "The sky is beautiful today, Ryo" a girl lying in some long grass said looking at the evening sky.
         "Yeah," Ryo who was lying by her side said. He sat up and was about to lean in when she glanced at her watch and gasped. She scrabbled to her feet.
         "I'm going to be late!" she said and started to run.
         "Wait!" Ryo said getting up and running after her.
         She reached the steps and she started to climb up. Once she reached the top she ran down the path with cherry blossom's on both sides and petals on the ground. At the end of the path there was a house in front of her, a shrine to her right and a pond to her left.
        
          She ran up the three stairs leading to the house and took off her sandals. She then opened the door and went inside shutting the door behind herself. She walked down the hall and into the kitchen were her brother, half brother, half sister, little sister, mother, half father, grandma and grandpa were sitting down around the table. She quickly sat down on the ground at the end and they began to eat.
         "Late again, Nami," her brother Kento said shaking his head.
         "Sorry..." Nami said in a whisper.
        
 &nb sp;       They ate in silance and once done they went there sepate ways. Nami went down the hall and out the front door. She put her sandles on and went to the shine. She stopped to find her half sister, Ametha, talking to Rowen, her friend. They stopped when she came in. Ametha pushed her down the well that was in the middle and there was a flash.
         "Nami?!" Ametha yelled after her. She jumped down too. Ryo entered just as Rowen was about to jump.
         "Come on!" Rowen said grabbing Ryo and jumping in.
         There was a flash of light and she looked around. She flew up and out of the well to find herself in a green field. She then realized her wings were out and her ears were also out.
         "Ah!" She gasped. "No, no, no... Bad, bad, bad..." She said trying to hide her dog like ears.
         "Uh... who are you?" A voice said in back of her.
         "Ah!" She said jumping around. "I can explain..." She said. She then realized a boy in front of her had dog like ears too. "Um..."
         "How did you get here and where do you come from?" The boy with the ears asked.
         "Um... Well, I was pushed down a well and I come from Japan..." She replied.
         "Wait... Don't I know you?" A girl behind the boy with the ears asked.
         "Kagome?" She said.
         "Nami?" Kagome said. "Your... your... your a dog demon?!"
         "Um... I um... Yeah..." Nami said hesitating.
         "She may be a dog demon but that doesn't explain the fact that she has wings," A boy in a blue kimono said.
         "Um... I guess I should tell everyone..." Nami said looking at the ground "Um... i don't know how to put this... um... " Just then a flash came from the well. They gasped.
        
 &nbs p;       From the well they heard, "Rowen get off me..." "Sorry love..." "You too Ryo!" "Sorry..." Then Rowen jumped holding Ametha. Ryo fallowed.
         "Nami? What happend?" Ametha said gasping.
         "Well... um... I guess I should tell everyone..." She took a deep breath and began. "Ametha... I'm not really you sister... not even half... and... Kaida is my... my real sister..." Ametha gasped.
         "Your... not... your not my real sister..." Ametha said.
         "Theres more... I'm... from this time... and... and i'm a dog demon... and... and... a... a earth and water goddess..."
         "What..." Ametha said falling to her knees. "And... what is Kaida then..." Ametha asked.
         "Shes... a dog demon and a wind and fire goddess..." Nami said looking at the ground again.
         "Your from this time?" Kagome asked. Nami nodded.
         "We came... we came to your time to rid it of any demons and spirits there... but... when we went we were just childern... so your parents and the Kiwa family took care of us... we were the ones to open the portals in the first place and... We never closed them..." Nami said sighing. Everyone stared at her.
         "Wow... so... if you didn't go to my time i would have never came here..." Kagome said.
         "I don't know what to say..." Ametha said.
         "I'm sorry I never told you... The only people that know are your parents and Kaida's care takers... It's just that if I went around telling everyone... I don't know what would happen..."
         "I understand..." Ametha said in a quite voice. Rowen nelt down and put his arm around her shoulders. Ametha smiled a little. "I should have known... You were too nice to be my sister." Ametha got up. Rowen did the same. Nami smiled.
         "Um... Know that you know me... maybe you should introduce yourselves."
         "Well ok... I'm Sango." A girl with a bommarang her size on her back with black hair said.
         "I'm Miroku." the boy in the blue kimono and black hair said.
         "I'm Inuyasha." The boy in a red kimono white hair and ears said.
         "I'm Ametha." The girl with long brown hair with a school unifrom on.
         "I'm Rowen." The boy wearing blue jeans and a blue shirt with dark blue hair said.
         "I'm Ryo." The boy wearing dark blue jeans and a red shirt with long black hair said.
         "And I'm Shippo!" A little fox boy said jumping out from behind Kagome.
         "It's nice to meet you all... but now that i've returned i have to find someone... his name is Naraku... I must kill him!" Nami said making a fist. The others where shocked
         "You too, eh?" Inuyasha said.
         "Yes... He kill my family when I was away... I must avenge them..."
         "Well, lucky for you we're trying to kill him too... for our own reasons..." Miroku said.
         "I have a great idea! Why don't you join us?" Kagome asked.
         "Well... I guess... I guess if I could help any..." Nami said.
         "Alright!" Kagome said happily. Suddenly Nami could sense something. It was heading there way and Inuyasha and Miroku seemed to sense it too.
         "Inuyasha watch out!" Nami said. He jumped just in time.
        
          Right in front of them was an ugly green full fledged demon.
         "Ha, ha, ha, ha! You pathetic little ingrets." The demon said in a deep voice.
         "Take this! Water wave!" Nami said. A huge wave appear from no were and swallowed the demon. Ametha, Ryo, and Rowen gasped. Inuyasha seeing the demon stuck took his tetsusiaga and stabed the demon in the heart killing it.
         "What was that?" Ametha said.
         "It was a demon... with jewl shards." Nami said opening her hand. There where two small pink jewl shards in her hand. Kagome took them and put them in a small clear bottle with a cork ojn the top to close it with.
         "You know about these too?" Kagome asked. Nami noded.
         "Once a long time ago I helped pertect them..." Nami said. "Looks like its your job now..."
         "I hate to interupt you guys but we need to get going." Inuyasha said.
         "Yes... you should go... I have to get my sword first... i'll find you guys..." Nami said spreding her wings. She flaped them a couple times and flew up. "Ametha, go back to your time... it's too dangerous here."
         "OK... but you better visit!" Ametha said waving. Ryo and Rowen jumped in the well. Ametha smiled and jumped in after them.
        
          Nami flew to a statue that showed two girls leaning back to back with swords in a fighting position. On the buttom of the statcue there was an inscription. It said: The goddess of wind and fire and the goddess of water and earth. The welded swords that only they could only touch and could be held in there sheaths by others. Don't not touch or you'll be sorry.
         Nami walked to the side of the goddess of water and earth and grabbed the sword. She then grabbed the sheath at the side of the statue. She put the sword in front of her and examend it. The sword then glowed a green and blue color. Then she put it in its sheath and flew up.
         She then flew back to them.
         "I was wondering when you whould come back..." Inuyasha said grumpily.
         "Inuyasha! Sit!" Kagome called. Inuyasha then plumited face first onto the ground making a large crater around him.
         "On command, huh?" Nami said laughing.
         "Yeah." Kagome said laughing also.
         "I don't see whats so funny..." Inuyasha grumbles. "Can we go now?"
         "All right. Lets go." Kagome said as Inuyasha stood.
         "Finally..." Inuyasha said walking out in front with Miroku. Kagome, Sango and Nami followed behind with Shippo on Nami's shoulder and Kilala on Sango's.
         "So, your a earth and water goddess? I've never met one of those before." Shippo said.
         "Well then. Lets consider this a first." Nami said smiling.

         *Miroku and Inuyasha*
         "Wow... that girls beautiful... " Miroku said looking back at her smiling.
         "Miroku do you ever stop thinking about girls?" Inuyasha said folding his arms. Miroku laughed.
        
 &nb sp;       *Nami, Sango, Kagome, and Shippo*
         "So...if I may ask Sango, Why do you want to kill Naraku?" Nami asked.
         "Well... he killed my family and friends." Sango said looking at the ground.
         "Oh... I'm so sorry." Nami said sympathetically.
         "It's ok..." Sango said. They then came to a waterfall and small lake.
         :"We should camp here tonight. It's getting dark." Kagome said seting her yellow backpack down.
        
          The rest of the set up camp well Nami staired at the water. Nami then took off her shoes and put her foot forward. Shippo gasped. Nami was walking on water. The others turned and gasped too. She started to walk forward. She stopped in the middle and knelt down. She then placed her hands under water and brought up a little boy. The others gasped. Nami layed him on the water and a glow appeared around the boy.
         The boy awoke screaming, "Help!"
         "It's ok now. Your safe." Nami said calmly. The boy stopped screaming and looked around.
         "AH! I'm on water?!" he screamed.
         "Don't worry. Your safe." Nami said standing. She put out her hand and the boy took it. They walked to shore by the others and once there the boy colasped.
        
 &n bsp;       Nami held him in her arms. One arm under his knee and the other at his back. She walked to her bed placment and set him down gentaly.
         "Nami... how did you know he was there?" Kagome asked.
         "The water told me he was there and still alive." Nami replied.
         "But..." Kagome said steping forward. Nami just walked away. She walked into the woods. She soon came upon a small clearing with only dirt for ground. Suddenly a bolt of lighting hit her and she fainted.
Hope you liked it! Please message me and tell me what you think.)