Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The first star ❯ The Thunder Brothers????? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2thunder brothers?

         When she awoke she saw a fermilear figure. It was a man with black hair in a long braid down to his back and a pike.
         "Nami your awake." He said smiling.
         "Hutan?" She said in a quite voice.
         "Nami..." Hutan said hugging her.
         "Yes, it's nice to see you Nami." An egg headed mounster with no hair said.
         "I thought I lost you..." Hutan said.
         "Hutan, I sense Inuyasha is near." The egg head said.
         "Yes I sense it too." Hutan said standing.
         "Don't hurt them." Nami said standing. Hutan looked down at Nami.
         "But... there the ones who took our jewl shards and killed us." Hutan said. Nami looked into his eyes. "Fine..." Hutan said reluctantly. "As long as they don't attack first."
         "Nami!" Kagome yelled running toward her. When Kagome saw the brothers she stopped in her tracks.
         "Kagome, Whats--" Inuyasha stopped. "Them again? I thought I killed them." Inuyasha took out his tetsusaiga.
         "Stop!" Nami yelled. "Vine intrapment!" Nami said. Vines then wrapped around Inuyasha and tied him to a tree. "Forgive me... but I had too." Nami said.
         "Get these vines off me!" Inuyasha yelled. "Iron revert soul stealer!" Inuyasha yelled. There a a flash of yellow and the vines were gone..
        
   ;       Nami fell to her knees and looked injered.
         "Nami!" You'll pay for this Inuyasha!" Hutan yelled. Hutake then took his pike and jumped. Inuyasha moved before he could hit. Inuyasha took his tetsusaiga and slashed Motans head off killing him.
         "Brother!" Hutan yelled. Hutan hit Inuyasha hard with the pike and lightning appeared all over him.
         "Ah!" Inuyasha said flying back. Kagome then took her bow and shot him in the heart.
         "No..." Hutan said falling to his knees. He the hit the ground.
         "No!" Nami screamed. She tryed to get to her feet but she couldn't. She fell on her face crying. It started to rain hard.
         "Nami!" Kagome said running to her.
         "Go away!" Nami said between sobs. She fainted from blood loss.
         "Nami!" Kagome said. Miroku thencame over and picked her up. ONe arm under her knees and the other at her back. He set her down on his bed placment and covered her from the rain.

         The next morning Nami awoke to find everyone asleep and Miroku sleeping by Kilala. She got up and desided to take a bath in the lake near by. She took off her clothes and went in the water. She washed her hair and then noticed she was being watched. She covered herself with her arms.
         "Why do you watch?" Nami asked with her back still to him.
         "Um..." He said embarrassed.
         "It's ok... just please let me get out and put my clothes on." Nami said.
         "Ok... " He said turning his back. She then got out and put on her still damp clothes.
         "Ok... you can look now." she said when she was done. He turned to her.
         "Nami... By any chance, would you bare my child?" He said said. She staired at him.
         "Excuse me?" Nami said after a few minutes.
         "It's a question I ask every girl I meet." He said smiling.
         "Um..." Nami said shocked. "Let me think about that..."

         She then walked over to the peacfully sleeping boy and knelt down. She pushed back some stay hairs hairs in his face and smiled. "One day I'll have a child... but that day it will be with someone I know and love."
         "Wow... thats beautiful..." a female voice said. Nami looked to see Kagome still in blanket sitting up. Nami smiled to her. She smiled back. Nami looked back to Miroku who was now sitting by Kilala. There was a long silance.
         "So..." Nami said. "Why are you after Naraku?"
         "Well... he put curse on my family... my father and his father had a wind tunnel in their hand, as do I... and one day it sucked them in there own hand... and this faite is mine as well as it was theres." He said looking down at his right hand that was covered by cloth and beads. Nami stood and walked over to him. She touched his hand and once she did she flew back on the ground. His eyes grew wide and he went to her side. "I..." He said speechless.
         "Don't worry about it." She said getting to her feet. "I should have known better then to touch your hand...:" She said sighing.

         She turned her back to him. Then turned back to him and looked into his eyes. He leaned in a little but the sound of Kagome clanking pots together for breakfast disrupted them. Nami turned her head. Shippo woke up from the sound and sat up. Leaving only Sango asleep.
         "Kagome, where is Inuyasha?" Nami asked.
         "Oh, he always does that. Don't worry he'll be back." Kagome said stiring somthing. Nami then felt a hand on her butt. Her eyes grew wide. She turned to Miroku and slaped him. Then her wings went into her back and she fell to her knees.
         "Nami!" Kagome, Shippo, and Miroku said at the same time. Miroku knelt down next to her and put an arm around her neck. She started to shack. She got to her feet and ran into the woods. MIroku and Shippo ran after her.

         She came to a large feild with nothing but grass. She ran faster. She soon came to Inuyasha who on the ground bleed. She stopped and looked at in front of her. He was in a white furrish looking thing with a blue blue animal face on it.
         "Naraku..." Nami said under her breath He laughed.
         "You must be Nami." He said.
         "You mounster!" You killed my family and Sango's and for this shall pay!" Nami said in an angary tone. He laughed agian.
         "You're so beautiful." He said. He walked closer. She took out her sword.
         "Stay back!" She said. He came closer and she stuck him making the white thing come off reveiling a demon that looked human. He had black hair and was wearing blue. He came closer. She tryed to strick him but he dodged came closer almost to point of touching nose.
         "Nami!" Miroku yelled. running toward her. Shippo was on his shoulder. Naraku took her wrist so that she droped the sword. He took her other wrist and kissed her on the lips. Her eye grew wide. Miroku ran toward them but wind appeared and that were gone.

~x~

       &nb sp; Ametha grabed Rowens hand and he pulled her up. Ryo then jumped up.
         "That was wierd..." Rowen said.
         "I can't believe shes not my real sister and shes a goddess from anouther time... It's just too much..." She said.
         "Did you see that guy in the blue? He was trying to take Nami...." Ryo said.
         "What do you mean take her? Your not even dating her." Ametha said.
         "So... It could happen..." Ryo said defensivly.
         "Whstever... Lets look at the bigger matters here... We have to tell my mom and dad that Nami went back in time, shes in a group and that the well in the shrine leads to anouther time..." Ametha said walking out of the shrine. Ryo and Rowen followed. Ametha then took off her shoes and went inside the house. Ryo and Rpwen did the same. They walked in the kitchen to find her mom and dad drinking tea.
         "Hello Ryo and Rowen. Will you be staying for dinner?" Her mother asked.
         "Mom... Dad... I have something to tell you..." Amtha said kneeling down by the table.
         "What is it dear?"
         "Well... Nami... she... she went back to her time..." Ametha said. Her mother droped her tea cup and it shaddered on the ground.
         "She went back..." Her mother repeated. "But why?"
         "Well... I pushed her down tthe well and we went to her time... there we found really nice people and she desided to go with them... We then left..." Ametha said.
         "Ametha... There is something you have to know..." Her mother took a deep long breath. "Ametha... Your from that time... you came with Kaida and Nami... you are a wolf demon... and you... you should go with her... but first get Kaida..." Her mother said. Ametha's eyes grew wide. There was a long silance.
         "Yes... I should go with her..." Ametha said standing. "Good-bye." She said walking down the hall and out the front door. She put on her shoes and ran forward. She ran down the many steps and down the street.
        
 &nbs p;       She reached a small house and rang the door bell. Kaida answard.
         "Hello Ametha!" she said smiling.
         "Kaida! You need to come back with me to our time..." Ametha said quickly. Kaida went pale.
         "You know about that?" She said.
         "Yes, but thats not important. Nami in trouble." Ametha said.
         "Shes in trouble? Then I will come. Let me tell my mom first." She said walking in. Ametha followede her into a small kitchen were her mother was making dinner.
         "Hello Ametha. Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked.
         "Mother... We need to go back to my time... I am sorry it is so soon but Nami's in trouble... So...Kaida said.
         "I knew this day would come... Good-bye Kaida... be careful and visit me often." her mother said.
         "I will... Kaida said. She then turned and went out the front door. Ametha followed. They began to run. They ran up the many steps, down the path and into the shrine. Ametha jumped in and then Kaida.

         There was a flash of light. Ametha jumped out of the well and landed on the grass. She felt her ears and they where now pointy and then she felt her teeth. They where sharp and so where her nails. Kaida jumped up and had wings and ears just like Nami.
         "How are we going to find her?" Kaida asked.
         "I can smell something of hers in the direction.
next one will come soon. Hope you liked it. Message me please and tell me what you think.)