Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: ok everyone here is a new fic *sigh*
Hiei: You ok?
Black: I guess, I'm not exactly sure…
Hiei: What happened?
Black: I just got my report card in the mail and I got some good grades cept for two D's and an E, I still passed the grade but I still feel depressed…
Hiei: yay that means you can't call me names!!!!!
Black: jee thanks for the support, my mom wants me to stop whining…
Hiei: Will you still be able to write?
Black: I guess, I'll try to write with as much pep as possible k, so I don't own anything cept for myself…enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 1
“NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!”
“We have to Sarah now get out of bed or we're going to be late, and it's our first day here!!!”
My sister Jenna said while pulling at my legs as I clung to the bed for dear life, I hated school; I wanted all schools to burn and fall to ashes. She finally yanked me out of bed along with the help of my older brother Jake.
“C'mon and get dressed you big baby!!”
She yelled at me, I walked to my dresser and picked out something to wear, my sister placed a hand on my shoulder.
“Our new school has uniforms Sarah!”
Jenna said and pointed to what she was wearing, I stuck my tongue out at it.
“I don't care, I'm not wearing it!”
“But you'll get in trouble on the very first day!!”
“So, my dad told me that I didn't have to wear one cause he understands how it holds back our individuality, he said I am aloud to wear what I want!”
I turned on my heels and walked to the bathroom to get changed, I came back out in black baggy jeans with chains, a black shirt that says `I have issues' in red writing. A black zip up hoodie that says `social distortion' on the back in white letters, and finally black and white converse all stars, with my long crimson hair falling to the sides.
“Nice”
“I know Jenna it is!”
“Well guys I gotta head to school, bye love ya”
He walked outside and walked to school, he had to leave earlier cause he was in high school while we were stuck in Jr. high. I grabbed my black book bag which hung like a purse(if you know what I mean) and my sister grabbed her normal pink book bag.
“So what is the name of our new school Jen?”
She took out a piece of paper and looked it over for a little while; she put it in her pocket and looked to me.
“Sarayashiki Jr. High”
“Ok then, I wonder if we'll get some friends today, of course I'll leave that all up to you, you know I can't get friends as good as you can”
“I'm flattered by your compliments”
“I'm sure you are”
We soon walked up to a huge gray building; I stared at it wide eyed.
“It looks like a jail!!”
“Well I guess we'll just have to get used to it, just this year please try not to hit anyone in the face with your book bag ok Sarah?”
“I'll try to resist the temptation”
I smirked and we walked into the jail building that was supposed to be called school, we walked to the office and received our schedules.
“What do you have first Jen?”
“I have Biology first you?”
“CRUD!!! I have algebra first!!!”
“Well we have all of our other classes together, except for you have chorus and I have orchestra”
“That's not too bad, if you get to lunch before me then save me a seat”
“If I can find one of my own then sure!”
At that we went in our separate directions, I walked to room 205 and opened the door.
“Why hello miss…”
“I'm new here”
“Oh then welcome to Sarayashiki miss?”
“Mack-Drury, Sarah”
I said and bowed politely.
“Well then welcome Miss Sarah, you may sit over there next to Kita”
A girl with midnight blue hair and light blue eyes stood up, she waved her hand franticly in the air. I walked over to her and sat beside her; she spun around and held out her hand.
“Welcome Sarah I am Kita Mikato!!”
“Nice to meet you Kita!”
I grabbed her hand and shook it.
“Wow you have a strong grip for someone at your height! Not that it's an insult!!”
“It's ok I get that a lot, I have grown accustom to being short, don't worry bout it!”
“Has anyone volunteered to show you around yet?”
“No…”
“If you want I could! Here let me see your schedule!”
I handed it to her and she examined it, then she handed it back to me.
“You have all of my classes except for chorus, I have orchestra”
“Really? That's what my sister has”
“Really? What's her name?”
“Jenna, she's new here also”
“Then I'll be sure to talk to her then!!!”
Then we turned our attention to the teacher who was explaining something to us that I was clueless to. So instead I stared out the window and day dreamed for the rest of class. After the bell rang I walked beside Kita to the cafeteria, we got in line and got some kind of sandwich. After that we paid and looked around for a place to sit, and then I heard my name being called. I looked over and saw my sister waving at me; she seemed to be sitting with two boys and a girl.
“Good old Jenna always making friends”
I mumbled to myself.
“Come on Kita, I spot my sister”
She nodded and she followed me to the table that they sat at, I sat next to my sister and Kita sat across from me.
“Hey Sarah, who's your friend?”
“Oh this is Kita Mikato, and your friends are?”
“Hello, I am Kayko Yukimura; it's a pleasure to meet you Sarah”
Said a girl with short brown hair with big brown gentle eyes, I shook her hand.
“I'm Yusuke Urameshi”
This boy had slick, black hair and brown eye like the girls, he looked like a punk, one of these days I'll see what he's made of. The next boy had orange, elvis like hair, small, beady eyes and he was way ugly. He ran up to me and held my hand.
“Hello pretty girl I am the great Kazuma Kuwabara!!!! The defender of LOVE!!!! WILL YOU BARE MY CHILD BEAUTIFUL ONE!!!!!!!!!???????????”
“I suggest you don't do that Kuwabara”
Jenna warned and was about to intervene, until I clenched my fist and punched him out.
“YOU CAN TAKE THAT AS A NO BAKA!!!!!!!!!!”
Yusuke was then rolling on the floor laughing his butt off, I smirked and sat back down and began to eat. During the next class I went to English(EVIL!!!!), but right as I walked in the door the teacher looked at me disgusted.
“Miss why aren't you wearing a uniform?”
“Because I find it wrong to hold back a persons right to individuality”
“Go to the office miss”
“Pfft jerk!”
I mumbled to myself angrily as I walked to the principles office, once I got there he turned around in his black leather chair. He wore a black suit and sunglasses, wow he was trying hard to make me scared.
“Hmm…a dress code violator, why?”
“I am just expressing my individuality that's all”
“DON'T SNAP AT ME GIRL!!!!!!!!!”
“I didn't snap at you what are you talking about?”
“OH NOW YOU THINK I AM STUPID OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????”
“Do you really want me to answer that?”
WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I walked out of the office with a fresh black eye; a few other people who wandered the halls looked at me strangely. I just shrugged it off and went back to class.
~~~~~~~~******After School******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and my sister walked side by side back home and she was rambling about the evil principle.
“I am so telling dad about the guy!!!!!!”
“It's ok Jen don't sweat it, I barely felt a thing”
“I don't care!!!”
We continued walking home when we were stopped by two extremely ugly lizard looking guys.
“Look brother, human girls”
“Yes we shall have some fun with these two”
“I call the one in black”
One of them said, we tried to run but they grabbed us and pushed us into an alley way.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: Ok, I will start the next chappy soon so yeah…I am starting to feel a little better cept I have an evil family reunion tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: I'm sorry…
Black: yes me too, I have been searching for a way to get out of it but now it's to late!!! *runs and hides under table*
Hiei: Well I'll just leave her for now so…R&R!