Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: so tired…*yawn*
Hiei: OH GOD IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!
Black: What?
Hiei: you are actually tired for once!
Black: That's cause I just got back from the family reunion
Hiei: I see
Black: Yeah it was ok…I guess *yawn*
Hiei: Can you write?
Black: WELL OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: OK SORRY!!!!!!!!
Black: Now stand back *types away*
Hiei: she seems busy and I don't want to ask something stupid again so, she owns nothing so just read!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 2
The demons slammed us up against the wall of the alley way, we both struggled but they had tight grips on us.
“LET US GO!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna yelled so that someone would hopefully hear it, I joined her in yelling but they covered our mouths. I glared at them and kicked the one that held me in the balls, he dropped me and I punched the other in the jaw.
“JEN RUN LET ME HANDLE THEM!!!!!!!!”
“BUT!”
“RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
She nodded and ran out of the alley way and searched for help, one came up behind me and punched me in the back of my neck. I fell to the ground on my knees, the other one then punched me in the stomach. I grabbed my book bag and hit them upside the head with it, and then I wiped the blood off my bottom lip.
“Brother I will take this one, you go get the other”
“Yes dear brother”
One ran out while the other banged me against the wall so hard it made me cough up blood on to the cement.
“Yes cough it all up, experience the pain you gave to us little girl”
He flung me into the wall and punched me in the stomach which in turn made more blood come out. The other demon came back in carrying my unconscious sister.
“J-JEN!!!”
“SHUT UP GIRL!!!!!!”
He kicked me in the face and I fell all the way over, I was too weak to get up. I hurt way too much to move even.
“Let's make this one suffer brother”
“Yes let's”
They walked towards me cracking their knuckles; I closed my eyes preparing for the pain.
“ROSE WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I heard someone yell; the person wrapped a whip around one demon's head and ripped it off.
“Ah the great Kurama”
The demon grabbed me and held a dagger to my throat, he grinned evilly. I struggled to get out of his grasp but he just pressed harder.
“Keep moving and you'll decapitate yourself”
I quickly stopped and stood as still as stone, the person stood their unsure of what to do.
“I suggest that you let the girl go now”
The demon turned with me still in his arms and there was another person standing there. He held a sword and glared at the demon.
“Stay back or I kill the girl!”
He said and backed up, the man came even closer, I hoped he had a plan. I didn't want to lose my head, it was the only one I had!!!!
“I said now”
“Not until I have my fun with her”
“I'm sorry but I warned you”
He pushed me out of harms way and thrust his sword into the demon's chest, I crawled to my sister with my vision blurring quickly.
“J-Jenna?”
“She'll be ok, that demon just knocked her out”
I stood up and looked at one of the people.
“W-Who are you?”
Before I could answer I fainted and fell backwards, but I fell into someone's arms.
“We should take them to Genkai's”
One said, the other nodded and picked me up bride style.
“You know, this onna put up a pretty good fight, I mean for a ningen that is”
The other nodded and picked Jenna up bride style, they ran way deep into the forest and came up to a huge temple. When I woke up I saw a tan colored ceiling, sat up and rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. Beside the bad I laid in I saw my sister in another bed, she sat up as well.
“Sarah? Where are we?”
“I don't know, I just woke up, what happened?”
“You both were attacked my two lizard demons”
“And we are where? And who are you?”
“I am Kurama, and you are at Genkai's temple”
This boy had long crimson hair and amazing emerald eyes, he smiled at us and I saw Jenna blush.
“Oh hi, I'm Sarah, nice to meet you”
“And I am Jenna”
“Nice to meet you both”
“How did we get here?”
“Well I carried Jenna here, and my friend Hiei carried you Sarah”
Just then an old woman and a young girl walked in the room, they both smiled at us.
“Hello I am Genkai owner of this temple, I am glad to see you are both awake”
“Hi I'm Jenna and this is my sister Sarah”
I waved and smiled.
“And I am Yukina”
“Hello”
We both said in unison, but then some familiar faces walked in. It was Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kayko, I looked at them questioningly.
“Hey you two, feeling better?”
“Sup Yusuke, what are you all doing here?”
“Oh these guys are our friends”
“Ok then…”
I lay back in bed and yawned; I crossed my arms behind my head and closed my eyes.
“Sarah wake up you're being rude!!!”
“No it's alright you two need your rest”
“Master Genkai where is Hiei?”
“He'll be here soon I am sure”
Just then in a black blur there stood a boy with gravity defying hair with a white spur in the middle, with beautiful crimson eyes, and he wore a black cloak.
“Oh here he is, Sarah, Jenna, meet Hiei”
“Hello”
“Sup dude!”
I said.
“Hn.”
Is all he said, I just shrugged and looked at the Kurama person, he chuckled.
“It's his way of saying hello”
“Alrighty then dude!”
I turned my attention back over to Hiei.
“Thanks for saving me”
“Hn.”
“Hn. Right back at ya dude!!”
He glared at me and I returned the glare with one of my own, my sister started laughing.
“I think you both will get along just fine”
“Hn. Why onna?!”
“Because you both have attitude problems and you both are as tough as nails”
At this point I was swaying my head back and forth with my eyes closed, and I hummed the tune to some song. The others looked at me strangely.
“Except she loses focus a lot easier then others”
“I see what you mean by that”
Kurama agreed, the others nodded still staring at me.
“I think we should go Jen, the parental units are probly getting worried by now”
“You're right”
We both got up out of bed, and we stretched our stiff bodies out.
“Well, maybe we will see you all again”
Jenna said and we walked out, we walked home.
“I think we should tell Koenma about them”
“I agree, I sensed something coming from them that wasn't human”
“I already informed him”
Genkai told them, they all broke the conversation and went to do their own things. At home I was up in my room listening to my radio and singing to it, I took off my clothes and brought my radio into my bathroom. I sat it on the toilet and slipped into the warm bath. In my sister's room she was looking for something to wear for tomorrow.
“That Kurama boy was pretty cute I think”
She turned on her radio as well and started humming to the beat, then she folded her picked out clothes and put them on her dresser.
“I think Sarah likes that boy Hiei, she would never admit it though, she hasn't had a crush in like forever”
I got out of bath and got in my PJ's, I turned off the radio and the lights then jumped into bed for sleep. Best of all tomorrow was Saturday and I wanted to be well rested. The next morning I woke up to the sun beating on my face, I jumped out of bed. I got dressed in blue jeans, and a gray/black t-shirt with a picture of happy bunny on it and it said `your anger makes me happy'. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked downstairs where Jenna was already awake; I said morning to her and watched some T.V. Then I heard a knock at the door and answered it.
“Hey Yusuke, Kuwabara, what's up?”
“We wanted to know if you two wanted to go to the mall with us and a couple of our friends?”
“Yeah sure hold on a second”
I ran into the kitchen to my mom.
“Mom can me and Jen go to the mall with our friends?”
“Yeah sure, just be careful k?”
“Ok, c'mon Jen”
She jumped up and we walked out with the other two, we jumped in Yusuke's car and drove to the mall. We got there and saw Kurama, Hiei(they managed to get him to go *cough*blackmail*cough*) Yukina, Kayko, and a girl with blue hair and pink eyes.
“HI I AM BOTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I'm Sarah and this is Jenna, nice to meet you”
~*Wow this girl must be sugar high*~
I thought, I said hi to the others and we walked inside, I saw Botan, Yukina, Jenna, and Kayko go into a pastel color store. It burned my eyes so I turned away.
“Ok, I'm staying clear of them”
I said and ran to the Hot Topic store; I picked out a pair of purple plaid cuprees, and a pink guitar necklace on a silver chain. I walked out satisfied, but then I saw how many bags the other girls had, and they made the boys carry them.
“HOLY CRAP DUDES!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled, they all arched an eyebrow.
“How much clothes did you all get?”
“Not that much”
“You all are retarded”
Only Hiei wasn't carrying anything, I had guessed that he threatened them, but then again I would've too.
“You guys got it bad”
I said and started laughing; I spotted a video game store and sped off before their eyes. I spotted and X box and drooled over it.
“You guys should get an X box!!!!”
“OOH PRETTY!!!!!”
Yusuke yelled and drooled over it as well, I soon convinced Kurama to buy it.
“What do you all want to do next?”
“How about we see a movie”
“I KNOW JUST THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled at the top of my lungs.
“Which one?”
“Star wars episode three `revenge of the sith'!!!”
“No I hate sci-fi”
The other girls said, including my sister.
“Well how bout you all see sisterhood of the traveling pants while we see star wars”
“That sounds good!!!”
And they sped off to but their tickets.
“Ok guys ready?”
“Will we like this movie?”
“I'm sure you will!!”
I dragged them to get the tickets then ran into the theatre.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH WAS AWSOME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: I don't even know what that is…
Black: It is an awesome sci-fi movie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: O….K then…
Black: Whatever…R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!