Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: Hi it is me, I hope you enjoy this fic so far, cause Sarah IS me and I act that way EXACTLY
Hiei: I'm sure you do…
Black: Shut up!
Hiei: Make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: OK THEN!!! I will tell you-know-who about you-know-what!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: YOU WOULDN'T!!!
Black: you sure about that *takes out cell and calls Yukina* hi Yukina it's Black
Hiei: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles her to the ground and wrestles for the phone*
Black: OK OK STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Blackfriday616 owns absolutely nothing
Black: OW!!!!! ENJOY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 3
We sat in the audience watching star wars, everyone's eyes were glued to the screen, I ate popcorn not taking my eyes off the screen.
“ANIKEN!! LET HER GO!!!!”
Obeewon yells at him, he drops her to the ground unconscious and he glares at Obeewon with blood red eyes.
“YOU TURNED HER AGAINST ME!!!!!!!”
He screams at Obeewon, they circle each other even though they are many feet apart.
“You did that all on your own!”
He yells back to him, after more talking they draw their light sabers and begin a long fight. I was shaking in my seat as I watched the lava explode all over the place. Then I watched as Obeewon chopped off Aniken's legs, he falls to the ground. The lava slowly melts his flesh and he screams in pain.
“YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!”
Obeewon yells to him while he burns still.
“I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Aniken yells back at him and finally dies, Obeewon takes one last look at his former apprentices body then walks back to the ship. The movie ended after a while later and we all left the theatre, they all looked amazed even Hiei.
“What did I tell you guys?”
“That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Yusuke yelled loudly, I smiled and nodded.
“Kurama what did you think?”
“It was most enjoyable”
“Kuwabara?”
“IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“And finally Hiei, what did you think?”
“That was pathetic”
He said and walked ahead, I ran up beside him.
“You know you liked it”
“No I didn't”
“Yeah sure…”
He glared at me and growled, I smirked, the others had not come out of the movie yet so we waited at a table in the food court.
“Wow that movie must be long”
“Stupid chick flicks!”
“I hate those things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“But you're a chick so why don't you like chick flicks?”
“First of all I am not a chick, do you all look like roosters?”
“Umm…no”
“Then I don't look like a chick, so therefore I am not one, I am a girl and I don't have to like them, besides they are too sappy anyway”
“I heard that!”
“Hey guys! Our movie was pretty long”
“Like VERY long!!!!!”
“Whatever!”
“Sarah I want to get you some formal wear incase we go out at some point”
Botan said and the other girls agreed.
“NO NO DRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Oh c'mon Yukina picked one out we think you will like it!!!!”
They grabbed my legs and dragged me to a pastel colored store, I screamed for help as the boys laughed.
“SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Then they stopped quickly. They pushed me in, there was so much pink, and blue, and purple. I covered my eyes, then I felt something in my hands. I looked down a saw a long jet black kimono with a blood red and orange glittering dragon going all around it with the head hanging over the shoulder. Then they handed me a black fan with the same dragon printed on it.
“WOW, it's amazing Yukina!!!!!”
“I thought you would like it, now go try it on!!”
They shoved me in and I came out with it on, they all looked at me wide eyed.
“You look gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Really you think?”
They all nodded, I went back in the dressing room and changed back into my normal clothes. We paid for the dress and went to find some for the others. Once we were finished we walked out of the store to find the boys.
“So what formal occasion did we buy these dresses for?”
“Well in a few days the Japanese festival is coming up, there will be rides and games and food, it is a great load of fun, and we hoped you would both come”
“Well we got the dresses so WHY NOT!!!!?????”
They jumped up with joy when Botan's communicator rung, a toddler popped up on the screen.
“Botan, I got the information on Sarah and Jenna that you all needed”
“Who is that? Information? On us?”
We both asked in unison, she laughed nervously.
“It will take some time to explain girls, we need you two to meet with Koenma, so let's find the boys!”
Then they walked ahead leaving us two behind them.
“WHO IS KOENMA!!!!!!!!???????”
I screamed and we ran after them. Once we found the boys we walked out of the mall and into the forest. Kurama opened a swirling portal and we stared at it amazed.
“COOL!!!!!!!!!!!”
Then we were pushed in.
“NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!”
We landed on our butts in a brightly lit office, the others landed on their feet all except for Kuwabara. Yusuke busted up laughing on the floor; I slapped him hard across the face and stood up. A baby came walking in and sat at a big desk.
“Who are you little man?”
“I am Koenma!”
“HAHAHAHAHA KOENMA!!!!!!!!!!?????”
“IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I shut up and Jenna started cuddling with the baby, I mean dude he was adorable.
“STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
He yelled and she dropped him, he landed in his chair and straightened up.
“Ok, well I bet you are wondering why you both are here???”
We both nodded.
“Well you are here because I ran some tests on you, and it turns out that you both are demons”
“WHAT DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!??????????”
We yelled at the top of our lungs, they all had to plug their ears for that one; we made the whole room shake.
“Yes demons…”
“Wow…”
Is all I could manage to get out, my sister just stood there speechless.
“Are you sure!!??”
She asked still shocked.
“Yes I am positive Jenna”
“Well…umm…what kind?”
I asked him.
“Well, you are both kitsunes”
“Kitsunes?”
We asked together.
“A fox demon, like Kurama”
“Funny, he doesn't look like a fox”
“He is in his human form, as you are as well”
“O….k”
“But, Jenna is a water kitsune, and you are a fire kitsune Sarah”
“COOL!!!!!!!”
“NO NOT COOL DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM, WE ARE DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Of course I heard him, I always thought it would be cool to be a demon, and now I am one!!!”
“Well I never wanted to be one and still don't want to be!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I'm sorry Jenna, but it is who you are”
She broke down crying on her knees, my eyes drooped and I kneeled beside her.
“It's ok Jen, just think of it this way, now no one will ever hurt us again like with those other demons”
“But I'm a freak!!”
“And so am I, but that is who we are, Kurama is one too, no offense”
“None taken”
“He is just like us, there are many other demons out there, and we are like them, that doesn't make us complete freaks now does it?”
“I guess not, we are like some”
“Yeah you got it, we are demons and we just need to accept that”
“It is just something I need to get used to”
“Yes we both need to, I am not all that accustom to it either you know”
She smiled and I pulled her to her feet, and this is weird because she is my older sister.
“Well then, you will stay at Genkai's and she will train you with the help of these guys”
“Ok now that sucks!!!”
I said and my sister laughed and patted me on the back.
“Wait what are we going to tell our parents?!”
“We will go to your home with you tomorrow and explain it to them both”
“Umm…houses and them all”
“Huh?”
“Well we aren't exactly blood sisters, she is my step sister, and her father married my mother so first you will talk to my mom and my step-dad, then you can go to Jenna's mom's house and talk to her mom then come to my dads house and tell him, our parents got divorced from each other when we were younger”
“Oh I'm sorry”
“It's ok we have gotten used to it”
“Well then it will take some time then”
“Yeah…sorry”
“No problem, now you all go back to Genkai's and we will tell them all tomorrow after you rest up”
“Ok bye bye!!”
We stepped back through the portal and landed gracefully this time, we walked back to Genkai's, and I held my sister's hand in mine. In the morning we all walked down to our parents home, they answered us and attacked us with hugs, more like suffocated us.
“WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU TWO!!!”
“We're ok mom, bill”
They let us go and we all walked inside.
“Who are your friends?”
“Oh this is Genkai, Koenma(teen form), Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Kayko, Botan, and Yukina”
“Nice to meet you all”
We all sat down in the living room, when Koenma started explaining.
“Well the reason we are here is because, your daughters are demons”
“Demons? Oh no there is no such thing”
Mom said and they tried telling themselves it wasn't true.
“They can't be demons”
“Well it looks like they won't believe me unless you show them a demonstration”
Koenma went to the kitchen and came back in; he set a cup of water in front of Jenna.
“Now Jenna, try to move that water around”
“But I don't know how”
“It's easy; just focus all of your energy on the water right there”
Genkai said pointing to it; Jake then walked in from his room and began to watch. Jenna closed her eyes and focused really hard, her hands and the glass then glowed a light blue, then the water began to levitate out of the glass and form a ball in her hands.
“You did it!!!!”
I said excitedly, the parents and Jake watched in amazement as she moved the water back into the glass.
“Ok Sarah now it's your turn”
“Oh joy”
Koenma directed me to the fire place.
“Now light a fire Sarah”
“Ok I'll try to”
I was nervous at first and closed my eyes; I focused my energy on the wood, my hands glowed crimson along with the wood. I swiftly lifted my hands up and a fire formed before their very eyes, a black oranges and red fire.
“YES YOU DID IT!!!!”
We hugged and bounced up and down.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: That's all for now!! Stay tuned for chapter four!!
Hiei: pretty bunny *reaches for pink fuzzy bunny*
Black: NO HIEI DON'T!!!! *lunges at him*
Hiei: OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B&H: *go rolling all over the floor and stop with him on top of her*
Black: umm…I saved you…
Hiei: Uh-huh
B&H: *blushes a whole friggen lot*
Yusuke: AHEM!!
B&H: *look up*
Yusuke: dudes like get a room!!! *laughs*
Black: GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: *unsheathes katana*
Black: *unsheathes bamboo stick*
B&H: *beat the crud out of Yusuke*
Kurama: R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!