Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: time to write more and thank you for the review vadkakid I appreciate it!!!!
Hiei: Wow someone actually reviewed
Black: yes they did, no thanks to you flame boy!
Hiei: AGAIN WITH THE NAMES!!!!
Black: yup…oh I came up with a new one
Hiei: what now?
Black: three eyes!!!
Hiei: I resent that!!!!!!
Black: GOOD!!!!!
Disclaimer: Blackfriday616 does not own YYH, she only owns herself
Black: Too bad though…OH WELL ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 4
Jake stared at the strange colored fire with his eyes wide like saucers, the parents looked the same.
“You really are demons…”
Mom said looking at Bill.
“Yeah we are, we're kitsunes”
“Umm…”
“A Fox demon, Sarah is a fire kitsune, and I am a water kitsune…”
“Well even if you are both demons we still love you”
“We need them to stay at our good friend Genkai's temple so that we can train them”
“Of course, I don't see why not”
Bill said, we both hugged them and our brother then ran to our rooms to pack. We came back out in a matter of seconds.
“OK READY!!!!”
We said our good byes to our family and went to my dad's and Jenna's mom's. They took it just as well, we then walked back to Genkai's and Yukina showed us to our rooms. We unpacked all of our junk and I got changed into blue sweat pants and a black tank top. I walked through the long halls; it was easy I just followed the scent of food that filled the temple.
“Dinner is served everyone”
Yukina said and retreated to the dining room, Kuwabara, Yusuke, and I jumped up.
“FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I zoomed through the others her were slow pushing everyone out of the way.
“SARAH THAT WAS RUDE!!!!!!”
Jenna yelled, but I paid her no mind.
“Does she always act this way?”
Kurama asked her.
“Actually she does, I hope she isn't too much trouble”
“Oh no, Yusuke and Kuwabara are the same way”
He gave her a reassuring smile and she blushed a little, they made their way to the table and sat.
“Where's Hiei?”
I asked everyone.
“He might not come”
Kurama said I looked to the window sill and saw him; I smirked and walked over to him. The others watched my daring move.
“Hey Hiei, dinner's ready”
“Hn. Not hungry onna”
“Nonsense you haven't eaten all day”
I grabbed his arm an attempted to pull him off the sill, but he was stronger.
“Come on baka!”
“Don't call me a baka!!!!”
“I'll call you what I want dude! NOW COME ON!!”
I struck one of his nerves which I could tell cause he reached for his katana. I took this opportunity to yank him from the sill and drag him to the table; I sat him in the chair next to mine.
“BAKA ONNA NINGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
He screamed at the top of his lungs right in my ear, I smiled and rubbed my finger around in my ear.
“You're telling me that didn't hurt?”
“Duh, I am accustom to screaming, my sister does it to me all the time”
She blushed at this comment and Kurama chuckled a bit at this, I looked down at my plate and saw a whole lot of food laid before me. I grabbed my utensils and literally dug into my food with Yusuke and Kuwabara following the example. Afterwards we all ate ice-cream and I saw Hiei finish it in a split second.
“See I knew that you were hungry!”
“Shut up baka ningen onna!”
“Whatever, but you know I'm right”
I walked away, he opened his mouth to protest but nothing came out cause he knew I was right.
~Hn. Baka onna, she's kind of cute, NO STOP THE EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though she was right, and she did what no one else would dare to do~
Botan came running up to me.
“You want to watch a movie with us Sarah?”
“What movie?”
“I Robot!!!”
“OOH THAT IS MY FAV MOVIE!!!!!!!!!”
I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the T.V, but before we started it I found Hiei again.
“Wanna watch a movie dude?”
“Hn. No”
“Ok since I am so nice I promise that I will give you ice-cream if you watch the movie with us”
He couldn't resist the offer he loved sweet snow, he agreed and we both sat beside each other on the floor. We turned out the lights and started the movie; I mimicked almost every word to the movie since I saw the movie so many times. After it ended everyone was asleep except for me and Hiei who were still completely awake.
“Wow these guys are truly pathetic, can't even stay awake past midnight”
I said and shook my head in disappointment; Hiei smirked and placed his empty sweet snow bowl on the floor.
“You should go to bed, you need rest for training tomorrow…”
“Crud…”
“Baka onna”
He said and left in a black blur, I yawned and walked down the hall to my room where I fell fast asleep. In the morning I was shaken awake by someone.
“NO!!! LET ME SLEEP!!!!!!!!”
I yelled angrily pushing the person's hands off me. They growled and pushed me off the bed.
“BAKA ONNA WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!”
My eyes snapped open and I jerked up to see Hiei, I glared at him and he smirked.
“Jerk…”
I mumbled which made his smirk grow wider, I stuck my tongue out at him and he left. I got dressed into a pair of blue jeans, a white shirt that said `vote for Pedro' in red letters, my black social distortion hoodie, and my black and whit converse all stars. I walked downstairs and was greeted by Jenna.
“They said to meet us in the big field”
“Whatever…”
I said as another yawn escaped my lips, we walked out and went to the large open field.
“Morning peoples!!”
I said and waved to them, I walked to the front of Hiei and Jenna walked up to Kurama.
“YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed at Hiei, and I bonked him on the head, he became very angry and attacked me without warning. So then it became a huge fist fight at that point.
“GUYS STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna grabbed me and held me back while Kurama did the same with Hiei.
“LET ME GO NOW JEN!!!!!!!!!”
“BAKA KITSUNE LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
We both screamed at our captors, they never let go, but we continued to struggle from possession.
“Jenna?”
“Yes Sarah?”
“Ever seen heaven?”
“Umm….no…”
“Well if you don't let me go YOU'LL SEE IT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
At that she dropped me to the ground, I stood up and brushed myself off, Kurama did the same with Hiei.
“Now that, that has been dealt with we can get started…”
Kurama stated.
“So what's on the agenda today teach?”
I asked with a smirk, Jenna shook her head.
“Hn. Onna, today we're going to bring out your demon forms”
“Cool! But how?”
“It's easy, just let your power consume your body, letting it take its form, Sarah feel the fire, Jenna feel the water”
Kurama explained, we nodded and closed our eyes. Jenna imagined the ocean and the coolness of the water, she felt wet suddenly even though she wasn't. Soon water seemed to emerge from the ground beneath her feet; it swirled around her, engulfing her completely.
“Jenna?”
I asked a bit worried that I couldn't see her anymore. The water soon fell back down and absorbed into the soil, except for now this girl looked completely different. Her once blonde/brown hair was now deep blue with light blue streaks, and her eyes were a darker blue then before and they had light blue rings around the pupil and the iris. She had long fox claws that were painted a light blue, also she had a dark blue fox tail with light blue streaks, blue fox ears with light blue tips, and finally she wore what was like Youko's attire cept hers was blue.
“Is that you Jenna?”
She looked down at her clothes, even though she couldn't see what she really looked like she was still shaky.
“Umm…I think so…”
By the look on Kurama's face I could tell he was absolutely astounded, he was amazed by her beauty.
“Ok…Sarah it's your turn now”
“Ok then…”
I closed my eyes and visualized flames burning its surroundings, I suddenly felt warmer, like I was on fire myself. I glowed crimson and flames flew out from the ground, black, orange, and red ones. They engulfed my body like the water did to Jenna, I could feel my body change every little bit. When it stopped my hair was pitch black with red and orange streaks, I had black fox ears with most of the tip dipped with orange but the tip top was blood red. I had crimson eyes with an orange ring around the pupil and iris; I had a black fox tail with red and orange streaks, blood red claws. Then finally an outfit like Jenna's except for blood red.
“So how do I look Jen?”
I said looking down at my outfit; everyone was speechless like with her. Hiei was even amazed at how I looked.
~She looks beautiful, I've never seen anyone like her, no I have to stop thinking this way!!!! STOP STOP!!!~
“Hellooo!?!?!?”
They snapped back to reality.
“You look…you look…wow!!”
“Thanks, I guess…so what now guys?”
“We will tech you how do form a spirit weapon”
“How?”
“Just close your eyes and visualize a weapon in your mind, put your energy into your hands”
We both closed our eyes and she visualized a bow and arrow while I saw a katana. Then I felt something fall into my hands, I looked down and saw a long, silver katana with a black handle.
“Ooh sharp and shiny!!!”
I ran my fingers up and down the blade slowly and carefully, and then I saw Jenna now had her weapon, I smirked at her choice.
“Now we fight”
Hiei said and smirked at me, I returned the smirk with mine, and this was the part of training we were both looking forward to. Kurama I know didn't want to but had to, and Jenna was busy trying to protest.
“Ready to get beat onna?”
“I should be asking you the same thing dude”
He lunged at me with his katana but I blocked the assault with mine. He jumped back and disappeared in a blur of darkness. I searched around franticly, soon cuts opened all over my body but he kept moving.
“I have to find him”
I mumbled and closed my eyes.
~*above me*~
I looked up and slashed him across the stomach; he fell back and stumbled a little. He regained his balance and had his hand over his deep cut.
“How did you…”
“Lucky guess!”
He snarled and cut me deep on my arm, I winced in pain as I tried to keep the blood from flowing. I lunged at him and our blades met with a clanking noise. He pushed me off roughly and I fell on my butt and he cut my hand across the palm. I glared hard at him and sliced him twice across the chest, then I came back to my feet, without warning he sliced my legs. After a couple more hours of fighting I was exhausted on my back with Jenna beside me.
“Weak ningen onna!”
Hiei spat at me.
“Baka shut up!!”
I was sweating bullets and panting like crazy, Jenna was tired as well but not as much. Kurama wasn't as intense as Hiei was.
“C'mon dinner should be ready by now”
Kurama said and helped Jenna up to her feet. He helped her to walk back to the temple.
“Can you walk onna?!”
“Dude of course I can!”
I stood up quickly and took two steps, though I got way too dizzy and started to sway back and forth.
“Whoa, I didn't know you had brothers Hiei”
I said dizzily and still swaying from side to side; he turned around and arched an eyebrow because of my last comment. He saw me fall backwards on my butt again while holding my head. He rolled his red eyes and walked over to me.
“Well actually you can't walk baka onna”
He picked me up bride style in his strong arms, I thought it felt so right, so secure. I loved the feeling of his arms cradling me. I was becoming delirious because I lost much blood during training; I looked up into his eyes.
“Heylooooo buddy!!! Hehehehe”
“We better get you back before you lose it”
Even though I was losing my mind I could still see a hint of concern in his eyes.
“Thank you buddy bud…”
I said and snuggled close, he stiffened up and blushed, but he soon relaxed and sped off to the temple.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: Ok how was that?
Hiei: I was carrying a crazy girl, YOU!!!
Black: I am not really crazy in the story it just happened due to blood loss that's all
Hiei: Whatever…
Yusuke: I say it is an excuse to get close to Hiei
Black: *grits teeth and takes out bamboo*
Jenna: I liked it, and Yusuke you are just stupid
Black: *eyes turn blood red*
Yusuke: yeah I was right huh?
Kuwabara: *makes kissy faces*
Black: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *beat the flippen crud out of the both of them until they are a heap of blood on the floor*
Jenna: Ew…
Black: heh heh heh
Hiei: R&R