Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: time for chapter 5!!!!
Hiei: more insanity?
Black: well of course!!
Hiei: I thought so…
Black: what's your problem dragon dude?
Hiei: WHY MUST YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!!?????
Black: cause it's in my nature!
Hiei: *grits teeth* don't call me that ok?!
Black: but why not?
Hiei: cause it's annoying onna!!!
Black: fine, but only for a little while
Hiei: thank you!!!
Black: I own crud, so ENJOY THE FLIPPEN FIC K!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 5
I woke up staring at the same tan colored ceiling again; I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
“I see you're finally awake Sarah”
I looked over and saw Jenna sitting beside me.
“What happened?”
“Well Hiei beat you pretty bad during training; he said you were going crazy because of blood loss”
“I see…that we are still in our demon forms”
“Yeah, I still haven't looked in the mirror actually”
“Well then let's do that”
I said, she nodded and helped me out of bed, we walked over to the mirror and our eyes widened.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna screamed.
“AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled and started dancing, Jenna fainted on the floor instantly, I kneeled down next to her.
“Umm…Jen?”
I started poking her in her side, she never stirred, Kurama and Hiei came running in.
“What happened to her?”
Kurama asked concerned.
“Well um…we were just seeing what we looked like in our demon form and she freaked out, then fainted”
I explained still poking her; I stood up and continued dancing then. Hiei looked at me then smirked; Kurama helped Jenna up for she had just woken up.
“Hey Jen, have a nice nap?”
I said still dancing in my spot.
“Oops, I'm ok I just got a little scared that's all”
“You sure you're alright?”
Kurama asked again.
“BAKA ONNA LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!”
They both turned; apparently while I was dancing I had grabbed Hiei and swung him around as well. I opened my eyes to see an angry fire demon.
“Oops sorry Hiei”
I let him go and he just continued glaring at me, I glared back at him. So now we were in the middle of a glaring contest.
“This is gonna be a while”
Jenna said to Kurama.
“You're probably right, let's leave them, dinner is ready…”
She nodded and they both walked out to the dinning room, we continued glaring at each other until finally I blinked.
“Hn. Onna you lost”
“NO WAY YOU CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I did not baka onna”
“You suck, you really do!!!”
I turned around and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Baka fire demon!!!!!!!!”
I said, he hit me on the head with the hilt of his katana, so I was like @.@.
“HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“What are you gonna do about it onna?”
“THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head numerous times with it; he fell to the floor in a pile of feathers.
“There we go!”
“BAKA ONNA!!!!!!!!!”
He grabbed a pillow and we started having a pillow fight, there were feathers strewn all over the room, I ran out into the hallway with him close behind. We ran into the dinning room still beating each other, everyone looked at us wide eyed as we sped through the temple.
“Well I've never seen Hiei act this way before”
“I wish I could say the same for Sarah”
Jenna added and they continued eating, soon we were on the floor sweating and panting.
“I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Onna, you did not win!!! I did!!!!”
“Yeah right, just keep telling yourself that”
He hit me really hard on the head with a pillow and I fell to the floor unconscious.
~umm…maybe I shouldn't have done that, oh what am I kidding she had it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
He picked me up bride style and brought me to the dinning room, everyone looked shocked.
“Hiei what did you do?”
“Baka kitsune I didn't do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Kurama sighed and resumed eating.
“She's gonna be mad if she wakes up and there's no food guys”
“Why?”
“She is the eating champion of the world so she gets hungry really easily”
“Well then we will save her some food”
Jenna smiled; about an hour later I jerked up and ran to the kitchen, my hair was all messed up.
“WHERE'S THE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!???????”
Yukina came walking in with a smile on her face, I returned the smile.
“Sarah we left you some, it's in the refrigerator”
“Thank you Yukina”
I bowed and flew to the fridge; I shoved all the food in my mouth and went looking for that evil fire demon.
“Hey Kurama have you seen Hiei?”
“I think he is probably outside somewhere”
“Thanks”
I walked outside into the clearing and sat down; I looked out at the stars.
“Wow I never really knew how beautiful they were”
I heard some rustling in the brush and turned around to see a slimy thing with long fangs, my eyes widened.
“Umm…hehe…hi there”
It ran up to me and grabbed me by the arms, it held me up and its long lizard like tongue licked my bottom lip.
“Eww…let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I tried kicking it but my foot got caught in the slime, I shook it rapidly until it came loose.
“GROSS!!!!”
It threw me on the ground and I skidded into a tree, I picked myself up, its arm extended and grabbed me, it pulled me back over to it. I struggled to get away but this thing kept a firm grip on me. It then sunk its fangs into my neck, I winced in pain.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed as it sunk in even more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIEI'S P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was training by the waterfall when I heard someone scream from far away.
~That sounded kind of like Sarah~
I thought and ran to the large field, I saw a slimy demon grab her and sink his fangs in her neck, my eyes widened and I ran over to her. I unsheathed my katana I sliced it across the back, when I pulled it out it was covered in slime. I looked at it disgusted; the demon turned to me and dropped Sarah to the ground.
“H-Hiei?”
She whispered and looked up to me, then she fell unconscious, the demon started laughing.
“She won't live for long boy!! Haha!!! My fangs contain a special poison and I just injected it into that girl there”
My eyes widened even more as I looked back at her, she was becoming even more pale and her breath was becoming short.
“But you can't hit me, I am too what should I say…slimy”
I growled and flames engulfed my hands, it looked scared so I smirked.
“FIST OF THE MORTAL FLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled and the demon was reduced to ashes on the ground, I ran over to her side, she was still breathing but it wasn't going to last long. She was freezing cold, I picked her up bride style and her eyes fluttered open.
“H-Hiei, a-am I g-going t-to be ok?”
She asked me weakly, I nodded.
“O…..k….”
She fainted again, I didn't have much time, I ran as fast as I could back to the temple.
~Why am I so worried about this onna?! I normally wouldn't care!! I'm letting pathetic emotions get to me!!!~
Once I got to the temple I burst through the door and everyone looked over.
“Sarah!!!!”
Jenna yelled.
“Hiei what happened?”
“A demon attacked her; it injected poison into her body…”
Kurama's eyes widened.
“GET HER UPSTAIRS!!!!!!!!!!”
He yelled, I ran up and laid her on the bed, Yukina came running in just a moment later. She examined her wound on her neck and started healing her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MY P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and jerked up in bed, my neck was soar so I ran my fingers over it. There was a band aid there; my eyes drooped as I remembered last night.
“Ow…”
I mumbled, then Jenna and the others, all except for Hiei came in as well. Jenna embraced me; she was obviously scared for me.
“I was so worried you weren't going to wake up!!!”
“It's ok Jen, I'm fine…”
I was extremely tired at that point; I smiled weakly at the others and stood up. My whole body was aching for that matter.
“No lay back down you need rest”
“No I'm fine, I promise, it just hurts a little that's all”
“You sure your ok Sarah?”
Yusuke asked me, I nodded and smiled, I walked out with the others following me. I looked for Hiei but couldn't find him.
~*Where is that guy*~
I thought to myself as I walked to the kitchen, I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it all down.
“That feels good…”
I walked out to the living room and looked around again; he wasn't even at the window sill.
“Where's Hiei?”
“He went to train”
I nodded and walked to the door.
“You shouldn't go out alone again sis!!!”
“It's ok I'll be fine I promise”
I said then walked out; I looked in all our normal training spots but didn't see him. Was he hiding from me, soon I came up to a big hill and I thought I saw someone at the top. I began climbing the hill and saw at the top Hiei was polishing his sword, I smiled.
“Hiei?”
I asked and walked up to him, I sat beside him but he never looked at me.
“You could at least look at me!”
He turned and glared at me.
“That's better, what you doin?”
“Don't ask stupid questions onna!”
“Sorry...the real reason I came here is because I wanted to thank you for saving me, I mean I could've died”
He said nothing except for.
“Hn.”
I sighed and looked out over the hills coating the fields, I smiled again
“I'll take that as a your welcome”
I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek; I blushed like mad and quickly ran back to the temple. He just sat there wide eyed with red covering his cheeks.
~Did she just do that? Hn. Baka onna~
He smirked at his thoughts then continued polishing his sword, I walked through the door of the temple and took a deep breath.
“You ok Sarah?”
Jenna asked sitting beside Kurama and watching T.V. I just smiled and walked over beside them. I sat down next to Jenna and watched T.V with them. After a couple of hours I began getting really tired and bored, I walked to my room and turned on the radio then started dancing. Not exactly well I was just flailing around a lot, then I saw a flash of light, I looked to the door way and saw Yusuke and Kuwabara with a Polaroid camera in their hands. They started laughing, I glared at them, I grabbed my bamboo stick and growled.
“Umm…I think we should run”
Kuwabara said and Yusuke nodded, they sped out and I ran after them with my bamboo high in the air.
“BAKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed they turned a corner, once I turned I hit someone and landed on top of them. Once I wasn't dizzy I looked down to see Hiei, he glared at me.
“Oh sorry Hiei, hehehe I didn't mean to hit you; I was after the other two”
I smiled at him, we were in a prerogative position so we both blushed, then I saw another flash. They started laughing and ran away; I jumped up and grabbed my bamboo.
“I'M GONNA KILL YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled and resumed chasing them, Hiei stood up and brushed himself off, he smirked and left. I walked into the dinning room dragging two unconscious detectives with me. Everyone looked at me strangely.
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????”
“Oh nothing…”
“If anyone asks, violence IS the answer”
I said and dropped them, I ran back to my room carrying the Polaroid camera, I set it on my dresser and took the pictures out from my pocket. I saw the one of me and Hiei and blushed a whole lot. I held them in the palm of my hand and focused on them, a flame flew up in my hand burning the pictures.
“SUCCESS!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I started laughing like a maniac, Jenna came walking in and looked at me like I was crazy.
“BURN PICTURES BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna held her hand out before her and water squirted out and on to the pictures.
“HEY I WAS HAVING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“I could tell”
I shrugged and threw the pictures away, I sat on my bed and she sat across from me.
“I have a question”
“OK SHOOT AMIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Do you have a crush on Hiei?”
My cheeks were now tinged with pink.
“Maybe, why is it your concern?”
“I was just wondering and I thought that if you did I could help you get him”
“REALLY YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!????????”
“So you do like him!!!”
“YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Whatever, just come to me if you decide”
She said and walked to her room, I sat there thinking for a while then walked to her.
“Yes…”
“I decided…to…go with…the…offer…”
“I knew you liked him!!!!!!”
“Don't push it sis unless you're looking forwards to a nice fresh black eye!!!”
“Ok ok sorry”
“So what's your plan?”
“I got it, tomorrow is the Japanese festival, I just have to make sure that you spend as much time with him as you can”
“How?”
“I'm not sure, but I will recruit help!!”
She shoved me out so that she could think about her plan, I shook my head.
“I hope this works, I really like him, and I don't want to be rejected!”
I said and walked to my room; I took a nice hot shower and then got in my pj's. I jumped into bed and fell straight asleep; in the morning I woke up and ran to Jenna's room.
“Come in…”
“Jenna, have you figured it out yet?”
“Yup, but I'm not telling you”
“WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“You'll find out soon enough Sarah, just be patient”
“You that's impossible!”
“Oh well”
I stormed out of her room and went down to breakfast, I sat there angrily and Jenna didn't mind at all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: ooh next chapter is coming!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: why must I wait so long!!??
Black: cause I'm the writer!! Are you getting impatient for your romance scene?
Hiei: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: whatever, but I'm telling you that it's coming
Hiei: Hn.
Black: R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!