Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: ok I am really hungry right now even though I just had a whole plate of rice!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: Hn.
Black: got any food Hiei
Hiei: what do you think?
Black: I don't know I'm just wondering!!!
Hiei: no I don't
Black: we don't even have any sweet snow!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: O.O NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: what do we do!?!?!?!?!?
Hiei: TO THE GROCERY STORE!!!!!!!!! *grabs Black's hand and runs out*
Kurama: well since they are busy I will say it, Black does not own anything ENJOY THE FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 6
I begged Jenna all day to tell me the plan but she just wouldn't break, Genkai gave everyone the day off from training to prepare for the festival. It was almost time to leave so I ran to my room and got dressed into my kimono; I had my hair up in a loose bun with bangs cascading over my face. I put on black eye shadow, black lipstick, and black eye liner, and I painted my nails black as well, I picked up my fan and walked to Jenna's room.
“How do I look?”
“Wow Sarah you look great!! Hiei will not be able to resist you!!”
I blushed and helped her get her dress on by tying it in the back, she put her make up on.
“Now, how do I look?”
“Amazing sis!”
She wore a dark blue kimono, with sea shells and starfish on it; she had her hair in a ponytail. She had blue eye shadow and blue eye liner, and blue lipstick. She also had a blue fan with sea shells on it which matched the dress.
“It's sure to impress Kurama”
She blushed like mad and her eyes widened.
“How did you know?!”
“You blush when he smiles at you; you look at him all dreamy eyed, need I say more?”
“Well he is really cute”
“Thought so…”
“Yeah but you think the same about Hiei”
“Maybe, I never did admit it now did I?”
“Maybe not but still you agreed!!”
I rolled my eyes and walked out with my tail swishing from side to side, she walked up beside me as we walked out to see the others.
“Nervous Jen?”
“No of course not why would I be!?”
“Woman you're sweating bullets and you yell for no reason, just trust me, I can read you like a book”
“Ok I guess I am, I'm just nervous about what Kurama will think”
“Is my sister in love?”
“Actually I think I am…”
My eyes widened and she looked to the floor, I decided it was time for my advice to kick in to over drive.
“Look you look amazing sis, there is no way he couldn't like you, let alone love you”
“You think so?”
“I know so, you're a great person Jen, and I would know, I'm your sister”
“Thanks Sarah”
“No probs Jen, that's why I'm here, you look great do you know that”
“Hehe”
“And I saw the way he looked at you when you changed into your demon form, I think he likes you”
“REALLY?????!!!!!!!!”
“I think, I'm not guaranteeing anything”
She hugged me and we continued walking down the hallway, right as we were about to turn the corner we stopped.
“Ready Jen?”
“I think so, you ready?”
“Always…”
We nodded and turned the corner to where we saw the others waiting for us, the girls all jumped for joy at the sight of us.
“You both look terrific!!!!!!!!!!”
Botan said, the others agreed, the boys all looked at us wide eyed; Kurama couldn't take his eyes off of Jenna, I smirked.
“I knew it!!!”
I said and everyone looked at me, I sweat dropped.
“Hehe oops, sorry just talking to myself”
Kurama walked over to talk to Jenna.
“You look great Jenna”
He said and handed her a red rose, she blushed a lot and looked over at me, I winked.
“Thank you”
I started talking to Yusuke and Kayko, he had his arm around her waist and she was blushing even though they were together. Little did I know was that Hiei was staring at me like there was no tomorrow.
~She looks amazing, what the heck is it about her that makes me feel this way!!!!!!! What am I even feeling, what is this?!?!?! Could it be….love?~
“Everyone ready to go!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”
“Before we go you all need to change into your human forms…”
We nodded and changed back.
“Now you ready?”
They all nodded except for Hiei, who looked like he was thinking about something, they started leaving and me and Hiei were left behind. I walked up to him and poked him in his shoulder.
“C'mon Hiei we're leaving!!”
He got up and left.
“Baka fire demon”
He turned around and glared at me, I just smirked and walked off, and he followed close behind. We walked to the festival which was the coolest thing I had ever seen, balloons and kites and lights were everywhere. The moon was the only thing out except for a couple stars, everyone split up pretty much.
“Hey guys before we leave meet at the Ferris wheel, we will all ride that one together k!”
They all nodded and left, Kurama walked with Jenna and they looked so cute, they went into the fun house together. Soon after that I saw Kuwabara taking Yukina in there as well, I started laughing.
“Hn. Baka onna”
“Is that all you can say!!!!???”
He smirked as I glared at him.
“It's true though”
“BAKA!!!”
I yelled at him, his smirk widened and I crossed my arms over my chest as we looked at each other for a while.
~*If he wasn't so good looking then I'd hate him!!!!!!~
Of course at that very moment he had read my mind and if it is possible his smirk grew even more then before.
“I have an idea, let's go ride some rides!!!!!!!”
“Never in your lifetime or mine onna!!!”
“Oh c'mon it'll be fun!”
“No…”
“I'll buy you some sweet snow if you ride some with me Hiei”
“Hn. Fine”
I grabbed his hand and ran to the fun house, the mirrors surrounded us, one mirror showed us super skinny, one fat, and one very good looking.
“Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!”
I laughed and looked at one where Hiei looked fat and stubby; I couldn't stop as tears poured from my eyes.
“What are you laughing at onna!?”
“Look...at…yourself…in….the….mirror !!”
I said in between laughs, he looked at his reflection and his eyes widened; I just kept on laughing at him.
“Baka onna!”
He said and smirked, I knew he thought it was funny, but I didn't pressure him anymore, we continued walking through the fun house until we came out.
“Well that was fun huh?”
“Hn.”
He grunted with his emotionless expression on his cute little face, I shook my head and I dragged him into the haunted house.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed as vampires and stuff attacked us from out of no where, I was so scared that I didn't realize I was squeezing Hiei's arm for dear life. He stiffened up and blushed every shade of red known to man and demon, but then he relaxed. Once we walked out I was clutching to him and shaking like a leaf, my teeth were even chattering.
“Onna it wasn't that scary”
“Yes it was, I freaked out”
He rolled his eyes.
“Onna if you don't let go your going to cut my circulation off”
I looked down and saw I was holding on to him, I quickly let go and blushed a lot. I hit myself on the forehead and stomped my foot on the ground.
~*I just made a complete fool out of myself!!!!!*~
~Maybe I shouldn't have told her to stop~
We both thought, then I spotted games, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the one where you take the balls and try to knock over the bottles.
“Wanna play?”
He didn't respond.
“No play no sweet snow”
“Fine baka onna”
“Can I have two buckets full please?”
The person nodded and gave us two buckets filled with tennis balls, I set one in front of Hiei and one in front of me, we got ready with our balls.
“BEGIN!!!!!!”
We kept throwing the balls at each target, there were five stools for each of us and each stool had bottles piled on top. Whoever knocked them all down first got a prize, and so far I was winning.
“YAY I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I said and jumped up and down, Hiei looked upset.
“What prize would you like miss?”
“That one!”
I said and he handed me a black dragon plushie, I squeezed it tightly, then looked at the sad fire demon.
“It's ok Hiei, winning isn't everything”
He just crossed his arms over his chest and glared at me; I smiled and put the dragon's face in his.
“She likes you”
He looked at it with wide eyes; I started laughing and made the dragon kiss him on the lips.
“Aww…how sweet she gave you a little dragon kiss, she really does like you!!”
“Baka onna!!”
“Yes I am!!!!!!!!”
I said and started running off somewhere, he ran after me I saw Jenna and Kurama. I grabbed Hiei's hand and followed them close behind making sure they didn't see us.
“What are you doing onna!?”
“Shhh…just some friendly spying that's all”
We followed them all the way until they came up to the less crowded garden; we stayed behind a building but watched them over the corner. They stood there looking at the stars, Kurama slowly took his hand in hers, she blushed and smiled.
“Aww…I knew he liked her back!!”
They turned to each other looking deep into each others eyes, she smiled at him and he held her cheek. He pulled her into a passionate kiss, he stroked her hair with his free hand, I squealed with joy.
“Yeah now she can finally be happy, she finally has a boyfriend…”
~*I wish it was that easy for me*~
My smile faded, Hiei noticed this and looked at me with an arched eyebrow, I turned to him plastering a new but sad smile on my face.
“Let's go watch the fireworks”
I grabbed his hand and ran to the edge of this cliff where the fireworks would take place, I sat down on the grassy floor and Hiei sat beside me, we watched as the fireworks shot up and explode into the sky now full of color.
~*He's not doing anything, if he really does like me then if I make the first move then it would give him a push*~
I sat there thinking about it for a while then looked at Hiei he seemed like he liked the fireworks, just by the look in his eyes I could tell he did. So I slowly moved my hand over on top of his, so far he didn't move away.
~Why do I just let her do this, I never let anyone touch me like this, why is she so different from others?~
His cheek flushed pink and he stiffened up for a moment, then he relaxed again, soon I felt his hand come out from under mine.
~*Oh crud!*~
Then I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me over closer to him, I was now leaning on his shoulder so I blushed deep red. Hiei saw it and smirked; I smiled and continued watching the fireworks. That was until I felt him pull my chin up so that we made eye contact, I suddenly got nervous.
“Umm…hi”
I said and he smirked again, he slowly pulled me up into a passionate kiss, at first it was all new to me but then I let him do all the work. He stroked his fingers through my hair, then I felt him nibble on my bottom lip wanting entrance. I gladly opened up and let our tongues touch, he explored his new territory and then we pulled out.
“Wow…”
Is all I could manage to get out; he smirked again and kissed me quickly on the lips.
“How about that sweet snow I promised you?”
“Hn.”
I took his hand and we walked over to the sweet snow stand and I got us both chocolate ice cream cones, we walked hand in hand licking our ice cream cones. I led him to the area with a wooden dance floor, music played and people danced there. I saw all the others and waved to them, I saw Kurama and Jenna holding hands.
“C'mon let's go see the others!”
We walked over to them and they all sat at a table together, all the guys were holding a girls hand, and teen Koenma was there so he held Botan's hand.
“Hey guys I thought we were going to meet at the Ferris wheel?”
“Well we never planned on meeting here; it just seems that everyone had the same idea”
“Cool!”
Then the song `Goin Crazy' by Natalie started playing and everyone on the dance floor paired up. Kayko dragged Yusuke to the dance floor even though he hated dancing. Then all the others went up to dance, I looked at Hiei who was watching them all dance.
“Wanna dance Hiei?”
“I don't dance”
“That's cause you've never tried it, it's really fun”
I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor, we stood there and he looked clueless.
“It's easy; just wrap your arms around my waist”
He did so and even though I told him to I blushed, then I wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Now just move your feet and body to the music as best as you can, I don't expect you to be perfect”
~That's the first person who has never said that I had to be perfect~
We started dancing and I smiled at him.
“Wow, you are doing really well for your first time Hiei, I'm impressed”
Then he leaned down and kissed me on the lips, I was shocked at first but then gave into it, after we broke the kiss he leaned over to my ear.
“I love you”
He whispered, my eyes widened and I looked him in the eyes, I smiled at him.
“Really?”
He nodded and I leaned into his ears.
“I love you too”
I said and kissed him on the lips, I laid my head on his arm chest and closed my eyes, I listened to his heart beat.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: AWW WASN'T IT SWEET!!!!!!!!????????
Hiei: Finally…
Black: You were anxious huh?
Hiei: No…
Black: Whatever Hiei, I hope you all enjoyed that chapter all you authors and authoresses and just plain readers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenna: I enjoyed it!!
Black: That's cause you're in it
Jenna: So…I still thought it was good…
Black: Ok then…R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!