Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: ELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a new chapter for all who have read this!!!!
Hiei: What is that in your mouth?
Black: Umm…n-nothing!!!
Hiei: Is that Koenma's pacifier!?!?!?!?!?!?
Black: Maybe!!!!
Koenma: Hiei have you seen my pacifier?
Hiei: *points to Black*
Black: HIEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koenma: BLACK GIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs for dear life*
Hiei: *watches how Koenma chases her*
Koenma: *hits her on the head with the Koenmatron(remember from the dark tournament)*
Black: @.@
Hiei: KOENMA YOU KNOCKED THE AUTHORESS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koenma: *takes pacifier* oops, then who's going to say it?
Hiei: *shakes head* she doesn't own ANYTHING cept herself so just read the fic
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 7
After dancing we walked off the floor and went to the Ferris wheel, I had to literally drag Hiei on it. While we sat in the cart he clutched to the bar.
“Hiei it's ok, it's not going to fall”
“Are you sure this thing is stable?”
“Of course, if it weren't stable they wouldn't let anyone on it”
“Are you sure?”
“I'm positive Hiei”
I kissed him on the cheek and held his hand; he would squeeze it every time it rocked back and forth.
“It's ok, I'm here”
He looked at me and I smiled at him, I leaned my head on his shoulder and rubbed his hand to sooth him.
“SARAH HIEI!!!!!!!!!”
I looked down to see Jenna and Kurama waving at us from their cart, I waved back at them.
“HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I looked up and saw Kayko and Yusuke sitting together, I waved to them and they waved back.
“See everyone is fine”
I told me to try and calm him down.
“There is no need to be scared, I won't let anything hurt you k”
I winked at him and he smirked, I kissed him on the lips and he returned it.
~*He's so warm, I love it!!*~
Once we all got off the Ferris wheel we walked back home, I squeezed Hiei's hand and laid my head on his shoulder, he never minded.
~Finally someone likes me for me~
He thought and looked at me, I sat there just enjoying the moment and I looked at all the other happy couples they all looked so content. I was glad that someone liked me, and that I was accepted for me. Once we got to the temple I went upstairs and took a nice long bath, once I got out I got changed into my pj's and went back into the living room. Everyone was watching T.V and everyone was still in couples, I walked over to the window sill where Hiei sat.
“Hey Hiei, mind if I sit with you?”
“I told you not to ask stupid questions onna”
I chuckled and sat in his lap, I leaned on him and he wrapped his arms around me from the back. Soon enough I fell into a deep slumber, but it wasn't peaceful I must say.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DREAM MODE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me and Hiei stood in an open field, the sun was shinning down on us and we looked into each others eyes. He held his hands in mine and I smiled at him, we leaned into each other and kissed passionately, at first it seemed like endless bliss but then it changed. I opened my eyes and saw that it was no longer Hiei; it was a man with green skin, long black hair, and all black eyes all of the eye. My eyes widened and I pushed him off, the sun was no longer out, the sky was now blood red and the clouds were black.
“Who are you?! Where's Hiei?!”
“Sarah, he is not here right now, right now you belong to me”
He said and placed his hand on my cheek; I shoved it off and glared at him.
“I don't belong to you!!! Who are you!?”
“I am Muroki, you may not belong to me now, but you will soon enough my dear”
“No I won't my friends won't let you, and I wont let you!!!!”
“Your friends don't concern me dearest, you do”
He said moving towards me, I moved backwards until vines ripped from the ground and latched on to my arms and legs, I struggled to get away but they only pulled tighter.
“The more you struggle the tighter they pull”
“Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Soon the thorns on the vines ripped into my flesh and caused my blood to trickle to the ground, tears poured from my eyes because of the pain.
“STOP!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”
“No one can hear you in here dear; you're completely helpless in my realm”
I became angry and flames erupted from the ground around me, he backed away obviously shocked.
“Looks like you underestimated me Muroki”
“Very impressive, you will make a wonderful bride my dear….”
“Don't call me that you heartless jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled at him, he glared at me and walked right through the flames, he bent down. He took out a dagger and sliced my cheeks on both sides.
“AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I screamed in pain and he stood up, he laughed at my weakness. Then all the sudden he screamed in pain and held his head, he opened his eyes and looked at me angrily.
“I will be back for you…Sarah”
Then he slowly changed back into Hiei, he looked at me with sympathetic eyes and held out his hand.
“C'mon let's go”
“How do I know you're real this time?!?!?!”
I said scared and tears falling from my eyes, he looked at me even more worried then before.
“Just trust me”
There was something in his eyes telling me to trust him so I nodded and took his hand, he pulled me up.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^END DREAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My eyes shot open and I jerked up in bed, sweat drops poured down the sides of my face. I looked around to see concerned faces, Hiei sat at the foot of my bed and looked at me concerned.
“Sarah are you ok”
Jenna asked, I shook my head as tears fell down my cheeks; I embraced Hiei and cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back to calm me down.
“It was only a dream”
He told me.
“But it felt so…so real”
“Maybe we should leave them alone for now”
Yukina suggested, they nodded and walked out except for Hiei stayed with me. He tried to calm me down as I cried until I finally stopped.
“You alright?”
“You really care that much?”
I asked him, I had never seen this side of him before, he nodded and I smiled.
“I'm fine, it just scared me so badly, and it hurt”
“What happened?”
“Well it started off with me and you and everything was nice and perfect, we kissed”
He blushed and I chuckled a bit.
“But then you turned…into…someone else, he had green skin, long black hair that reached his waist, and…and pitch black eyes, he said that there I belonged to him and that I would make a good bride, then he tortured me with vines and a dagger I tried to fend him off but was too weak”
I took a deep breath and began again, and Hiei started to tense up.
“But then you took over his body and pulled me out of the dream, he said he would come back for me, I don't want him to hurt anyone I care for though”
He pulled me into another hug, I held him tightly and the last of my tears fell from my eyes.
“You should get some rest, you're tired still”
“I don't want to see him again”
“You won't”
“Will you stay with me?”
He nodded and I smiled tiredly, I lay back down and he pulled the covers over me, he sat on the bed next to where I lay. I soon fell into another deep slumber, Hiei soon glared at nothing.
~No one is taking her away from me~
He thought to himself and closed his eyes; he crossed his arms over his chest. His jaggan eye glowed under his bandana as he cleared my mind. In the morning I felt my self being shook until I fell right off the bed.
“OOF!!!!!”
I looked up to see Hiei smirking, I glared at him.
“What was that for?!”
“Onna you wouldn't wake up”
“This onna has a name you know!!!!!”
“Hn.”
He walked out and I stuck my tongue out at him, I walked over to my dresser, we re-started training today after Hiei told the others about my dream interaction.
“He may be a baka fire demon, but he's my baka fire demon, hn.”
I got dressed into black and purple plaid cuprees with chains, a black tank top that said `Rollin with the homies' and it had a picture of hamsters in their rolling balls, a pink guitar necklace on a silver chain, and finally my converse all stars. I kept my hair down like I always did and walked downstairs, Jenna was waiting for me.
“How do you dress so fast Jen?”
“I don't know!”
I laughed and we walked outside.
“So where to this time?”
“To the training field, this time Genkai will be joining us, she said she was going to help us control our elements”
“Cool!”
We walked outside to the huge training field where we saw Genkai talking to Hiei and Kurama. We came up to them and Genkai turned to us.
“Ah I see you mad it in time”
“Yup that's us!!!”
“Well I hope you're ready”
“Uh-huh”
“Well then Jenna you come with Kurama and I, and Sarah you go with Hiei”
We both nodded and Jenna followed Genkai and Kurama somewhere I had no clue of.
“Ok so what are we doing?”
“I'm going to teach you how to control the fire element”
“Awesome….how?”
“Well first you have to revert back to your demon form…”
I nodded and flames engulfed my body as I changed back, Hiei smirked and moved closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my lips.
“What was that for?”
“I hadn't kissed you in your demon form yet”
I blushed and returned the kiss with my own on the lips, once I broke we engaged in a long passionate one, I broke it and kissed his cheek.
“We should save that for later, now we train”
I licked my lips savoring his taste, kissed me on the nose and let me go from his grasp.
“Alright then, sit down and close your eyes”
I followed his directions.
“Focus on your energy, mainly fire and let it out”
I let warmth take over my body; soon my body was engulfed in flames once again.
“Stand up but keep your energy focused”
I slowly stood up and opened my eyes, Hiei's eyes widened; apparently he actually saw black flames flicker in my eyes.
“Now find a target and shoot it”
With the flames still surrounding me I turned to a tree and smirked, I spread my hands out to the sides and flung one before me. A huge flame flew out and hit the tree, I smiled and started dancing.
“YAY I DID IT!!!!!!!!!”
And continued dancing, the flames around me seemed to dance as I did, then soon I heard.
“SARAH LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: ooh cliffy
Kurama: *hold ice pack on her head* I can't believe you knocked her out like that!!
Koenma: SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kurama: you could have given her a concussion
Koenma: I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: you're lucky she's ok; if she wasn't it would be your head on my katana
Koenma: *gulps*
Kurama: sounds like you care a lot about her
Hiei: KITSUNE DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kurama: ok sorry, you feeling any better Black?
Black: a little, who hit me?
Koenma: DON'T TELL HER!!!!!!
Kurama: Koenma knocked you out with the Koenmatron
Black: KOENMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs bamboo and chases Koenma*
Kurama: oh yes she is feeling much better hehe
Hiei: R&R everyone…