Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: ok time for me to reveal the cliffy
Koenma: *is now unconscious on the floor, bruised and bleeding badly*
Hiei: did you kill him?
Black: I don't know anymore
Hiei: nice…
Black: I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: *rolls eyes* you have mental problems
Black: why thank you Hiei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: that wasn't a compliment onna!!
Black: well that was a bad insult, you should think before you try to insult someone k
Hiei: O.o EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: yes I am and I am proud of that too!!!!
Hiei: *hits his head in his hand*
Black: I own nothing cept myself ENJOY THE FIC!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 8
Hiei screamed, I turned and saw something that looked like a wolf a big wolf attack me. It jumped on we and we went rolling along the field, Hiei got up and ran to us. The wolf then turned into a man, he smirked while looking down at me, I winced in pain for he had cut along my side with his claws. I glared at him and jumped up, I flung flames at him, he dodged all except one which made him hit a tree.
“Trust me I would kill you now for doing that, but sadly my master wants you alive!”
He ran to me with amazing speed and punched me in the back of the neck sending me unconscious to the ground.
“SARAH!!!!!!!!!”
Hiei yelled as he saw me fall, he clutched his bleeding arm which the wolf demon seemed to have sliced up before I even knew he was there. He took out his katana and sped towards the demon slicing him across his stomach; it squealed in pain but scratched Hiei across his cheek. The battle continued until the wolf demon formed an energy ball in his hand and threw it at Hiei, it just missed him but it still knocked him down and a wall of smoke surrounded him. The demon picked up my unconscious body and ran off into a portal he created, Hiei cleared the smoke but I was already gone.
“SARAH?!?!?!?!?”
He yelled but there was no answer, he wiped the blood from his lip, his cheek and arm still bleeding. He ran back to the temple and burst through the door, everyone looked wide eyed at him, he panted.
“Hiei are you alright?”
“Where's Sarah?”
Jenna asked becoming concerned.
“We were training and a demon attacked her from behind, I fought him until he blocked my vision, he took her and ran through the portal!!!!”
He punched the wall and everyone gasped, his arm dripped blood on to the floor, he fell to his knees. Yukina and Kurama ran to him.
“Come we must get him in bed so I can heal his wounds”
Yukina directed, Kurama nodded and helped the weak fire demon to his room. He laid him on the bed and Yukina came in, she began healing his arm and his other wounds.
“Sarah……..”
He mumbled as he fell into a deep sleep.
#################MY P.O.V######################
My eyes fluttered open and I looked down so see the ground and it was moving.
“Huh?”
Then I noticed I was being carried, I had been slung over the man's shoulder and he was running through the forest at top speed.
“LET ME GO!!!!!!!!”
I said and banged my fists on his back; he winced in pain and threw me on the ground.
“Stay there!!”
He ripped some vines off of a tree and yanked me off the ground; he tied my wrists together behind my back. He pulled them tight and I winced, he smirked and pushed me forward.
“Start walkin!!!!!!!”
I glared at him and walked ahead.
“Where are we going?”
“Muroki's castle, now keep moving!!!!!”
~*Oh god not him again*~
I yelped in pain as he kicked me in the back, soon we came up to this huge gloomy looking castle. My eyes widened as I stared at it, he kicked me again so I kept moving. Once we got inside we were greeted by a woman.
“Ah yes, hello Rukai”
“Hello Mika, I have come back with the girl”
“Good, Muroki is waiting for you in the royal throne room, he will be very pleased”
She said and stepped aside, we walked past her and into the throne room, in one of the seats sat Muroki, I glared at him. He stood up and smirked; he walked up to us both and smiled evilly.
“Yes very well done Rukai, I thought for sure you would end up killing her”
“Well master I was very close to it but held myself back this time”
“I'm impressed; this girl is very precious to me”
He said and cupped my chin in his hand, I shook it off and glared daggers at him, he glared back at me and then looked back at Rukai.
“But she needs to learn how to become a proper bride and queen”
“WHAT!?!?!? QUEEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?”
“Yes queen, I am the king here in Kureem, but I can't be complete without a queen”
“BUT WHY ME!!?!?!?!?!?!?”
“Yes master I was wondering the same thing, why her she is just a normal demon”
“No she is not she is royalty, see her family has always been royalty, I asked her mother to marry me but she turned me down so that she could become a human, so she ran off and married a human, but in turn her child was a demon and a beautiful one at that”
“So you're doing this because my mother turned you down for marriage, what makes you think I would marry you if my mom didn't!!?!?!?!?”
“Because if you don't I will kill everyone of your friends and your whole family so that you will have nothing left to go back to”
“NO JUST LEAVE THEM OUT OF IT!!!!!!”
“Only if you accept”
I looked to the floor and sighed; I stood there and thought for a while.
~*If I don't he will kill them all, I cannot let that happen*~
I looked back up at him with a glare; he tapped his foot waiting for an answer.
“Fine Muroki, I'll marry you”
“I thought you'd see it my way dearest”
I growled at him, Rukai cut the vines from my wrists and pulled me up to the queen's throne; he shoved me into the seat and shackled my legs and arms down. I struggled to get up but couldn't, Muroki laughed at my attempts.
“I say you are a feisty one aren't you Sarah, oh well I'm sorry cause those shackles can't be broken”
“Why do you have to keep me locked up, I already said that I would marry you!!!”
“This is so you cannot run away; I will come back to you with dinner my dear”
He said and walked out leaving me alone in the throne room; I looked around and then looked at my shackles. I closed my eyes and focused on them, I opened my eyes and once again black flames flickered in my eyes. The shackles were in flames and kept burning; I sat there for what seemed like forever trying to melt them.
################GENKAI'S TEMPLE##############
Hiei woke up from his slumber; he jerked up in bed and looked around the room to find no one. He jumped out of bed and ran down the hall to the living room; everyone sat there talking to each other. Jenna sat in Kurama's lap and cried into his chest, he tried comforting her but nothing seemed to work.
“Oh Hiei thank goodness you're awake, we have some information on Sarah's captor”
“Well what is it!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!”
“Koenma said that the man who was in her dream and the one who captured her, his name is Muroki and he is the king of Kureem, he captured her because he is planning on marrying her and making her his queen, he is doing this because her mother was a princess when she was younger and he asked her to marry him but she turned him down and married a human, she became human also but had a demon child and now she is the princess and he wants her”
“That jerk doing this because her mother turned him down!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna yelled and cried even more, Hiei clenched his fists and they were engulfed in flames, he gritted his teeth together and closed his eyes.
“Hiei, a-are you alright?”
“I'm not letting him take the one person I love away from me, not now, not ever!”
The others looked at him shocked that he said that, they never knew of Hiei to actually love someone before.
“C'mon we're leaving to find her”
“But Hiei we don't know where they are”
“Right now all I know is that they went through a portal that led to Makai, once we get there I will be able to find them”
Everyone nodded and stood up, Jenna reverted to her demon form and everyone could see that she had the ocean in her eyes. Jenna was real mad at this point and was ready to leave; she stormed right out the door after Hiei. The others followed and Hiei opened a portal to Makai and they all jumped through.
“Umm…Jenna are you sure you want to come with us you're not fully trained yet you know”
Botan said, Jenna shot her a deadly glare which made her hide behind Yusuke.
“This is my sister and I'm going to help whether you like it or not got it!!!”
She nodded and they continued walking through the dense forests of Makai, Hiei ripped his bandana off and his eye glowed brightly.
“This way”
He said and they followed him through the brush.
##################MY P.O.V#####################
I sat there still burning the shackles, it had been almost two hours and they weren't even close to coming off, then I heard someone come in so I quickly made the flame disappear. It was Muroki; I glared at him as he came up to me with a plate of food.
“Here we are my dear”
He took a spoon and scooped up some potatoes, he put them up to my lips but I wouldn't open my mouth.
“Come on and open so I can feed my beloved bride”
I smirked and spit right in his face, he jerked backwards and wiped the spit off his face, my smirk widened.
“YOU LITTLE WENCH!!!!!!!!!!”
He yelled and slapped me hard across the face, I winced in pain and glared at him, he glared back, he threw the plate to the floor and caused it to break.
“Well now you shall have no food, the wedding is tomorrow night so you better be ready!!!!!!!!”
He stormed out of the room and I chuckled at what I had just done, but my smile soon faded at the thought that the wedding was tomorrow and that no one was here to help me get out of here.
~*Hiei where are you, I really need you this time*~
#################SOMEWHERE##################
“Are you sure this is the way?”
“Don't ask me such stupid questions onna!”
~That's what I used to say to Sarah, god why did I let that pathetic low class demon take her away!?!?!~
“It's getting dark, we should make camp here”
Kurama suggested.
“Anyone got any food”
He grabbed the baka by the collar of his shirt and glared hard at him, he brought his katana to his neck.
“IS FOOD ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT NOW BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????”
Hiei yelled at Kuwabara, he paled and began sweating; he roughly pushed him to the ground and sheathed his katana, they camped by a cliff. During the night Hiei sat on the edge of the cliff and looked at all the stars.
“Hiei what are you doing out here?”
Jenna asked sitting next to him, he looked to the ground and she looked at him sympathetically.
“Hiei, we will find her, I loved her too, she is my sister after all”
“Baka onna you don't understand!”
“Well I would like to”
He sighed and looked out over the cliff.
“Sarah is the only girl I have ever loved besides Yukina in my life, and I just hate the thought of losing her”
“Actually you guys are two of a kind, she has never liked a guy in years, until the day she told me that she liked you, I was happy to hear she liked someone, your friends all love you and all they want is to see you happy”
“None of this concerns them!!!!!! They don't need to know what goes on in my life!!!! If they ever knew all they would do is laugh about me having feelings for someone!!!!!!!!”
“Well actually after your out burst at the temple they all already know, they are worried about you, and not one of them has cracked a joke or laughed about it”
“But if I get there and it's too late, I will cut your heads off one by one, all of you for slowing me down”
“Ok ok understandable, I'm going to bed k, you should get some rest yourself”
Jenna walked back over to where the others slept and fell asleep, Hiei sat there and watched the stars twinkle in the night, his face turned emotionless.
~I swear as soon as I find her I am going to kill him~
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: now wasn't that sweet!!!!
Hiei: Hn. Baka onna!
Black: you better be happy cause this fic is all about you
Hiei :whatever
Black: jerk off! R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!