Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: ok I was watching CSI which is like one of the greatest shows ever and it's real bloody!!!!
Hiei: you're starting to scare me Black…
Black: want to know what it was about???
Hiei: No…
Black: oh well I'm gonna tell you anyway
Hiei: Figures…
Black: SHUT UP!!!! First I want to thank Vadkakid for the wonderful reviews and yes I will take you up on that offer thanks!!!!
Hiei: This person must really like your work…I am truly surprised…
Black: SHUT IT THREE EYES!!!!!!! It makes me feel good that people like my fics and Vadkakid made me feel really good THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Hiei: please stop the madness why must you encourage her??!!!!
Black: Well anyway the episode was this doctor killed this girl by slicing her neck in the shower, then the girls boyfriend saw her body and the guy came out and slit his throat, placed his body in the tub naked, then carefully cut off all of his body parts with a scalpel, including his facial skin!!!
Kuwabara: *turns green and passes out*
Black: did I do that?
Hiei: Yes…
Black: COOL I OWN NOTHING ENJOY THE FIC!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 9
####################MY P.O.V###################
I tried still to burn the shackles off, only little by very little would they start to melt, and it was the second day. I was so preoccupied with melting them I didn't realize someone had come in. Muroki walked up to me and punched me square in the jaw; blood trickled from my bottom lip.
“I see my disloyal bride was trying to escape”
He took out a dagger and sliced me on my arm twice, he got right in my face.
“Now if you try to escape again I will kill your friends and family do you understand?!”
I didn't answer and looked to the floor; he got even angrier then before.
“Answer me you little prick!!!”
He sliced me on my other arm twice; tears came to my eyes at the thought of putting everyone in danger.
“I told you to answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
He sliced me across the stomach, so I had a DEEP gash and blood poured out.
“If you….kill……me now then…..you won't…have a……bride…and…my friends will…..kill you…”
I coughed out weakly; I hacked up blood on to the golden colored floor. He looked at me disgusted and put the dagger away in his pocket.
“Make up your mind Muroki, I live and you die, or I die and you do too?”
He slapped me hard across the face like last time and cracked his knuckles.
“My bride does not tell me what to do!!!”
I coughed up more blood and looked up at him with a glare, he smirked and left the room. Then I saw the lady that I had seen…Mika I think was her name.
She took the shackles off of me and I arched an eyebrow, she never even looked at me.
“What are you doing?”
I asked her with a raspy tone.
“Don't get excited I'm taking you to your soon to be room to get cleaned up and to get prepared for the wedding, don't try anything funny, Rukai is always around”
She grabbed me by the arm and yanked me out of the seat I looked to the floor the whole time never lifting my head. I started hearing Hiei's voice in my head.
~*Don't ask stupid questions onna!*~
~*BAKA ONNA LET GO!!!!!!!*~
~* You alright?*~
~*I love you*~
I smiled and tears built up in my eyes again, we turned into a beautiful golden colored room and she set me on the bed. She pulled out a long WAY to fancy for me white dress, I looked at it disgusted. She handed it to me and ordered me to put it on.
“Rukai and I will be waiting outside”
She said as a warning and left closing the door behind her, I picked up the dress and looked it over.
“Well I guess I have no choice, where are you guys???”
I put on the dress and Mika came back in with the flowers and the veil, she shoved the flowers in my hands and put my veil on my head. I pulled it over shielding my face under the white.
“Rukai is running to prepare Muroki, so just wait”
She left again and I collapsed on the bed, abut an hour later she came back in.
“They're ready for you”
I nodded sadly and followed her out to the throne room, I saw Muroki walk up to the altar.
#################SOMEWHERE##################
They were back on the road getting even closer to the castle, they stopped and Hiei looked around for a second.
“The castle is right beyond those trees”
He said pointing to them, they continued walking and they pushed passed the trees, they looked out to a big castle. Hiei growled and walked down to the entrance, but as they got up to it they were swarmed by guard demons.
“What do we do?”
“We fight these are just lower class demons”
Kurama explained and Jenna nodded, she formed bow and arrows in her hands. Hiei lunged at the demons and sliced them as if they were nothing to worry about, the others joined in but they were stronger then they thought but not THAT strong. By the end they were all wounded but not severely, Hiei pushed the doors open and they all walked down the dark hallway.
#################WITH ME######################
The gloomy bride music started playing and Rukai came up next to me, I looked at him a bit frightened. He latched tightly on to my arm, he almost pulled me down the aisle he was being so rough. I looked around at the audience who had come for the wedding, tears swelled up in my eyes and trickled down my cheek. I got to the altar and looked at Muroki; I silently cried under the veil, the priest began speaking.
“Do you Muroki, take Sarah to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”
“I most certainly do”
~*He's disgusting!*~
“Do you Sarah, take Muroki to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”
“I….I….I…D…”
“She doesn't, SPIRIT GUN!!!!!!!”
A huge beam of light flew at us, I closed my eyes ready for impact, but I never got hurt. I opened my eyes to see the beautiful crimson eyes I thought I would never get to see again, I smiled.
“You came…”
He nodded and I embraced him, he wrapped his arms around me tightly.
“I thought you wouldn't come”
“Why?”
“I guess I never thought I was very worthy, I thought I was always slowing you guys down, I thought it wouldn't have made a difference”
I silently cried on his shoulder, he held me even tighter.
“Don't ever feel that, I meant what I said, I love you Sarah, ok…”
“I love you too, I just never felt like this before and I wasn't sure if it was real”
I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he returned it, the others watched us and smiled.
“So sweet, I'm so happy for her”
Jenna said and smiled.
“NO ONE KISSES MY BRIDE!!!!!”
Muroki yelled at Hiei angrily, he picked himself off the ground; he wiped the blood from his chin and walked over to us. Hiei pushed me behind him and unsheathed his katana, Muroki stopped and looked at us.
“I'm not letting you betray me like your mother did, you little wench!!!”
Hiei growled showing his fangs, Hiei disappeared in a black blur, Muroki smirked and grabbed me by the arms, he kissed me gruesomely on the lips, I kicked him in the balls. He dropped me to my feet and screamed in pain, I smirked and spit all over the place.
“GROSS, WORK ON YOUR KISSING YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!”
I wiped my lips clean of the grossness and smirked at his pain, he glared at me.
“YEAH I HOPE YOU HURT!!!!!!!”
Then cuts opened up all over his body and blood dripped to the floor, I chuckled.
~*Behind me*~
I slightly turned my head and saw Hiei smirking, I smiled at him, I looked at Muroki, or where he was supposed to be. I looked around and couldn't see him anywhere, Hiei and the others looked as well.
“Hehehehe, you think a couple scratches is enough, you underestimate me Hiei Jaganshi, let us make our fight more interesting, I win I get my bride and I get the pleasure of killing you all, and if you win I will let you keep her and you can kill me”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: will he choose to go with the idea or not?
Hiei: you put me in such horrible positions…
Black: yes I do and I am proud of it, it makes the story better
Hiei: you suck…
Black: what else is new? I g2g everyone night and REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!