Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: Ok I'm back, and I am tired too…
Hiei: good for you…
Black: *yawn* SHUT YOUR FACE DRAGON DUDE!!
Hiei: STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: Quit being mean and I might stop…
Hiei: grrrr….
Kurama: time for a new chapter?
Black: YUP!!!
Kurama: YAY!!!!!
Black: See he appreciates my fics
Hiei: He's in this one…
Black: SO ARE YOU!!! SO START APPRECIATING!!! BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!!!!!! *takes out bamboo*
Hiei: FINE!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: *turns into chibi* BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: O.O
Chibi Black: can you carry me buddy?
Hiei: NO…
Chibi Black: *whimpers*
Hiei: Fine…*picks her up*
Chibi Black: YAY!!!
Kurama: umm….she only owns herself so enjoy the fic…
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 10
“So what'll it be Hiei?”
“I'm not taking the offer!”
Muroki sighed and rolled his eyes.
“I'm afraid you don't have a choice, see if you don't then my men will kill both Sarah and her sister, all I have to do is say the word and it's done”
I paled and my ears drooped at the sound, I looked at my sister who was being protected by Kurama, then I looked back over at Hiei.
“Fine I'll take the offer”
He said and Muroki jumped down from his perch, he still bled but not as much.
“Excellent, we fight for her”
We all surrounded him but Kurama pushed us back.
“No, this is Hiei's fight”
“You're right; I have my own fight to win”
I said and turned to Mika.
“You wish to fight me?”
“Yes I do”
“I am stronger then you think”
“I'll take my chances”
I said and got into fighting stance, she did as well, my body was engulfed in flames and the wedding dress turned to ash. I now stood in my regular attire, she smirked and black flames appeared in my eyes again. She chanted something and objects levitated off the ground and flew at me, I dodged them all and shot flames at her. She wasn't nearly as quick so she got hit by a lot of them.
“You may be strong but you're not quick”
I had realized she was VERY low class, so she lay there on the ground with slightly burnt skin.
“This one is for Kurama, and his love for Jenna”
I punched her in the stomach with my flaming hand.
“This one is for Jenna, and her long life ahead of her”
I punched her again.
“This one is for my friends, and always being there”
I punched her again.
“This one is for Hiei, for accepting me for who I really was for once in my life”
I punched her another time.
“And this one is for me, for giving you what you deserve!!!!!!”
I grabbed her by the throat and held her in mid air, she clutched my hands so I might let go. She burst into flames and screamed in pain; slowly she was reduced to ash.
“That is what you get”
I said and smirked, I joined the others in fighting the guards, Hiei was winning as far as killing Muroki. Muroki sent an energy ball at Hiei but he quickly dodged it.
“Why won't you die?!”
“Because I'm not going to let you take Sarah away from me, she is mine and I love her, unlike you who only wants her for revenge”
“How dare you try and take my bride away!!”
“I'm not your bride!!!!!!!!!!!”
I yelled while fighting the demons, he growled and glared at Hiei, who smirked.
“You turned her against me!!”
“I WAS NEVER WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!”
His smirk widened at the sound of that, Muroki became even angrier.
“She was always against you Muroki; you are just too blind to see that”
“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Hiei cut Muroki's arm off in one slash, blood splurted out all over the floor, Hiei seemed pleased with his work.
“No…I cannot lose!”
“You thought you could top me fool?!”
He slashed off his other arm and more blood splashed to the floor, he coughed up blood from a blow to the stomach.
“You will die in a matter of seconds from blood loss, I would kill you now but after what you did I decided watching you squirm is better”
“I have a last request”
“Why should I give it to you?!?!”
“RUKAI KILL HER!!! IF I CANNOT HAVE HER NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Rukai unsheathed two scythes and ran towards me. I turned and my eyes widened, he stabbed me right through the stomach. I coughed up blood on to the floor and along with the blood from my stomach. He ripped the scythe from my stomach violently and my vision blurred. I fell to the floor in a pool of blood when my vision went black.
“SARAH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna cried out, but I could no longer hear her, Kurama had to hold her back from attacking Rukai, he was much stronger then Mika and Muroki. Hiei looked at me with his eyes wide and Muroki laughed evilly.
“We will be together again Sarah…”
At that he fell to the floor dead, Hiei clenched his fists and glared at Rukai, Rukai stepped back for his glare was truly terrifying. Hiei was then surrounded in black and purple flames, his bangs shielded his eyes. He looked at him with tears filling his eyes.
“Now you take her away from me, you know now you cannot leave, the only place you are going to go is hell, I don't care if you accept that or not!!!!!!!!!!!”
Rukai was now freaking out and sweating, he tried to make a break for the exit but the others blocked his way, tears poured from Jenna's eyes.
“You will get what you deserve for KILLING HER!!!!!!!!!!!”
She yelled and Kurama put his arm around her, the others were also extremely sad. Kurama had small but visible tears trickling down his face, Kuwabara was bawling but tried to hide it. Botan was crying, Yusuke was biting his lip until it bled.
“DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!!!!!!!”
Hiei yelled and the black flaming dragon flew from his arm, it devoured Rukai and disappeared into darkness.
~No matter how good that felt, it won't bring her back~
He thought as one single tear fell and clinked as it hit the floor in gem form. Kurama and Jenna walked over to my body and leaned down, then felt my heart.
“GUYS SHE HAS A PULSE!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna yelled happily.
“It is quite strong, we can probably still save her!”
Kurama added, Hiei looked up from the ground with a surprised expression on his face.
“We have to get her back quickly though or else she won't make it”
Hiei ran over and picked me up, and looked at the others.
“Go ahead Hiei we will catch up”
He nodded and sped off as fast as he could.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is riding on Hiei's back like a horsy*
Hiei: this is starting to hurt now…
Black: Buddy?
Hiei: GET OFF!!!!!!
Black: *slides off and smiles* buddy!!!!!
Hiei: ow….*stands up*
Black: buddy hold Black???
Hiei: Kurama can you help me out?
Kurama: Going soft on her are we?
Hiei: Don't push it fox, I need you to take over
Kurama: *picks her up*
Black: FOX BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: Hn.
Kurama: oh my….
Black: Where buddy, I want buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kurama: ok Black, she wants you Hiei
Hiei: must I?
Kurama: yes…*passes her to him*
Black: *turns back to normal* umm….why are you holding me Hiei???
Hiei: no reason!!! *drops her*
Black: OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIEI!!!!!!! *grabs bamboo and chases him*
Kurama: R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!