Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: WOTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: huh?
Black: WAR OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!!!!! Ok everyone must see that it was AWESOME!!!!! It will have you on the edge of your seat the whole friggen movie!!!!
Hiei: that much…
Black: YES I ATE ALL THE POPCORN CAUSE IT WAS SO TENSOIN BUIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: that's why you were high?
Black: hehehe I guess so! But it was FUN being high, ooh music videos!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sings and dances*
Hiei: O.o
Black: WWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I OWN NOTHING SO ENJOY THE FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 11
Hiei sped through the forest searching for the portal that led home to Ningenkai. He looked down at me, I was paling and my heart beat became slower,
~Don't worry your going to be fine, I won't let anything else happen to you~
He found the portal and jumped through; he landed on his feet and kept on running. He sped up the stairs of the temple and burst through the door.
“Hiei what is wrong?”
Yukina asked.
“She was stabbed we have to heal her fast or she won't make it”
“Put her in bed”
He nodded and laid me in my bed; Yukina ran in and began healing my wound. A couple hours later he went to the living room where everyone waited, Hiei sat on the window sill staring into the night.
“Is she going to be ok?”
Jenna asked with tears filling her eyes.
“I am not sure, I used all the healing power I could, her wound was very deep, close to her vitals, we can only hope that it was good enough”
Jenna looked to the floor and Kurama came up behind her and held her in his arms, she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Tears trickled down her cheeks but she made no noise, Kurama rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.
******************3 DAYS PASS*****************
Jenna walked into my room to see me on my bed still unconscious, and Hiei asleep on the window sill. She walked over to my bedside and sat down.
“Please Sarah wake up, there are people here who really care about you….and love you”
She looked over to Hiei again then back at me.
“Hiei needs you, I need you, he loves you, you're the only girl he has ever loved this way, he doesn't want to lose you”
She held my hand in hers and rubbed it soothingly.
“You can fight this, I know you are right now, but when all seems lost, it's not, just keep going”
She looked to the window sill again but Hiei was no longer there, she arched and eye brow then turned to me.
“We miss you sis, I love you k”
She kissed me on the forehead and left the room lightly closing the door behind her.
******************4 DAYS PASS*****************
My eyes fluttered open and I stared at the tan ceiling that I now have grown to love waking up to.
“I-I'm alive?”
I whispered to myself, I heard the door open and Jenna sat at my side, I looked at her, she looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled weakly at her and then tears poured from her eyes.
“J-Jenna?”
“Sarah? SARAH!!!!!!”
I was then attacked by a big tight hug; I returned the hug but was amazed that I was alive.
“YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
She screamed and everyone burst in, all except for Hiei, they looked at us surprised.
“SHE'S ALIVE SHE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Jenna yelled and hugged Kurama, they all came over and hugged me. Tears trickled down from my face as they all swarmed me.
“I thought you weren't going to wake up!”
Botan said wiping her happy tears away, all of the girls seemed to be crying.
“I didn't think I would either Botan, but I heard what Jenna said a couple days ago”
“You heard that?”
“I was unconscious but all my senses were intact, I could here you and it all made sense to me”
“Wow…”
I looked around but didn't see Hiei anywhere, my smile faded once I noticed him gone.
“How long have I been out?”
“For about a week, we were all really worried about you, because Yukina said she wasn't sure you would survive”
“Did you beat Muroki, and…..Rukai”
“Hiei killed them both; he ran you right down here after we found out you were still alive”
I slightly smiled again and looked down.
~*He really does care*~
I thought to myself and looked back up, they all looked so happy to see that I was alright, I didn't know that they all cared this much.
“Where is Hiei anyway?”
“We're not sure”
“Ok, I love you guys”
“We love you too sis, we all missed you”
She hugged me once more and I kissed her through her hair and she tightened her grip on me.
~*Yeah, they all really do care*~
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBlack: *is crying*
Hiei: What's wrong now?
Black: THAT WAS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: It wasn't that sad
Black: you know you thought it was touching; it was so sweet I feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: I'm sure that you do
Black: *continues sobbing*
Jenna: R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!