Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 1000% Gemini ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Black: Ok…I have recovered…
Jenna: yeah you were a little off…
Black: yeah I know, I was just over whelmed with emotion
Jenna: which doesn't happen at ALL
Black: yeah you're right it is weird
Jenna: see I just made a point!
Hiei: first smart one here
Black: shut up flame boy I'm still the writer!!!!!!!!
Jenna: but then that also is true
Black: YEAH IT IS NOW SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!!!
Hiei: Grrrrr….
Black: HIEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs bamboo*
Jenna: AAAHHHH!!!! *runs*
Hiei: DON'T CALL ME FLAME BOY!!!!
Black: I SUGGEST YOU RUN CAUSE I HAVE SERIOUS MOOD SWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases him throughout the house*
Kurama: She owns nothing so enjoy the fic!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Chapter 12
Once everyone had recovered from the fact that I was still alive, they all left me alone. Night came so soon and everyone had gone to bed, I got out of bed and put on blue jeans and my social distortion sweater over my shirt. I stepped outside of my room and looked down the hall; no one seemed to be up so I walked outside. The stars sparkled in the night sky, and I gazed at them as if there was no tomorrow.
“I thought I would never get to see them again”
My tail swished from side to side, as I turned and looked around the fields. I saw the field where Hiei first kissed me in my demon form, I blushed and smiled. My ears then started to twitch, I heard someone shuffling their foot around. I walked to the source of the sound which was the hill I saw Hiei polishing his sword on before, I slowly walked up the hill. Once I got to the top I saw him, he was looking out at the stars.
“Hiei?”
I could see him stiffen up when I said his name, he didn't turn around.
~Please tell me I'm not hearing things~
He slowly turned around and saw me, his eyes widened, and I smiled.
“Sarah?”
“Hey Hiei…”
He looked completely stunned.
“Hiei are you ok?”
In a black blur all of the sudden he was standing right in front of me, I looked at him and he put his hand on my cheek. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I leaned out and looked at him, but now he was smiling, not a glum smirk but a genuine smile, I smiled back at him.
“I thought you wouldn't wake up”
“I didn't think I would wake up either, but Jenna gave me some advice that made me fight even harder, I wasn't about to let the people I cared about mourn over me, I didn't want anyone to get hurt”
“Good thing you fought, if you hadn't I wouldn't have been able to ask you what I wanted to”
“What did you want to ask me?”
“Would you be my mate?”
“Mate?”
“Demon's way of showing everyone that you belong to me”
“Well then of course”
“I have to mark you so it will hurt a little”
“It's ok”
He kissed me on the lips, then made his way down my neck; I moaned and then felt a sharp pain. He sunk his fangs in; he came out then licked the blood off the mark. He looked up at me and I smiled, I kissed him on the lips, he stroked his fingers through my hair. In the morning I woke up to have my head lying on Hiei's bare chest, remembering what had happened last night I blushed madly. (Sorry I don't do lemons peoples, just use your imaginations). He was really muscular, I hadn't really realized it much before, I looked up at him and saw he was still asleep. I smiled at him and leaned up, I kissed him on the forehead lightly.
“He may be a baka fire demon but he's my baka fire demon…”
I whispered and kissed him again, I felt his grip on me tighten a little bit and I looked down to see him awake.
“Don't think I didn't hear that onna”
“Whoops…”
He leaned down and kissed me on the lips; I licked them afterwards and returned it. I laughed a little and got out of bed, I was wearing my pj's and he was wearing his pants. I looked at myself in the mirror and observed my mark on my neck; I smiled while stroking my fingers over it. Hiei came up behind me and kissed the mark.
“Thank you Hiei, for saving me”
“I didn't want to lose the person I loved”
“I love you too”
I chuckled and kissed him on the lips; we got into our normal clothes and walked out to the living room hand in hand. I saw Kurama and Jenna together as well and Jenna looked rather strange, she came running up to me.
“Come with me!”
She said and dragged me to another room; she was acting all happy and perky.
“You ok Jen?”
“I'm great, last night Kurama made me his mate”
“Really?!”
“Yeah, it was great; I have never felt this way before, now I know that I will always be loved”
“Well actually Hiei made me his mate last night as well, I feel the same way”
“That's great!”
We hugged each other and walked back into the living room; I went over to Hiei at the window sill and sat on his lap. Jenna was helping Kurama make breakfast, Hiei played with my hair as we looked outside the window. I grabbed his free hand and held it tightly, I stroked his fingers with mine.
“I love you Hiei”
“I love you too”
He said kissing the back of my head through my hair, I loved feeling his warm body against mine, and it all just felt so right.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Black: how sweet, more chapters still to come though
Hiei: great…
Black: shut up, well I g2g cause I got some stuff to do
Hiei: good cause I am sick of hearing you talk
Black: FLAME BOY!!!!!!!!
Hiei: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: sorry I g2g so R&R EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!