Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Botan and Kurama story ❯ Trouble for Botan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieisgirl45-Hiya!!! This is a new story that I decided to write…. Since I think that Kurama and Botan should go together… I wanted to make a fic about the two lovebirds. I got some ideas from Yu Yu Hakusho, the poltergeist report {which I do not own}

Kurama-{blushing} Hieisgirl45 does not own any characters. If she did, she would be making new episodes right now.

Hiei- So no suing cause ya won't get any money baka ningens. {Laughs}

CHAPTER 1: TROUBLE FOR BOTAN

Botan flew on her broom to her destination. It was raining really hard, but work is work. She had to get a spirit to the Spirit World. She searched everywhere and her big pink eyes widened in happiness as she found the spirit. The spirit grabbed her broom and she took it to the Spirit World. She flew through the big doors and slowly landed on the ground.

"Master Koenma!! I have the spirit!!" Botan yelled happily.

"Thank you Botan. Why don't you take a break?" Koenma suggested. "You did outdone yourself to find the spirit."

"Thank you Lord Koenma." Botan said.

Botan smiled happily at the thought of a vacation.

"How long is my vacation Lord Koenma?" Botan asked while pulling the wet bow that held her hair in a ponytail, revealing her waist length blue hair.

"Ummm…. 2 weeks." Koenma replied.

"Thank you so Lord Koenma." Botan said happily.

Botan hopped on her broom and flew out the big double doors. She noticed the rain got worse, and there was a flood. It was lightening and thundering. It was really cloudy and foggy. She couldn't see a thing. But, she did see a demon. A flying demon. He was coming after Botan and she became scared.

"I hope I make it to Genkai's." Botan said to herself.

Her broom was becoming out of control. She dodged trees, just making it. She flew into the woods that was kind of near Genkai's temple. She dodged trees, bushes, and lots more. She noticed that the demon was gone.

"Thank Kami I lost him." Botan said to herself.

The trees started falling down one by one, which was a really bad sign. She saw a tree get struck by lightening, which caused the tree to set on fire. Botan's broom was about to run into it, but she flew it up. She saw another lightening bolt, and it hit her. She screamed with all her might, and blacked out. She hit the ground along with her broom.

{The next morning}

Kurama was searching Genkai's woods for his shoe that fell off the other day from running so he could get out of the storm. He pushed the bushes out of his way. He found his shoe. He put his shoe on and smiled.

"I told Yusuke that I can find it indeed I did." Kurama said to himself.

Then he saw long blue hair. He pushed the bush out of his face and saw… Botan. He ran to her and shook her.

"Botan!!! Botan!! Are you okay?" Kurama desperately tried to wake her up.

Botan opened her eyes to see Kurama. Tears escaped from her eyes as she looked at him.

"What happened to you?" Kurama asked her with deep concern in his voice.

"Demon…tree…fire..struck by lightening." Was all Botan said before she blacked out.

Kurama picked Botan up bridal style, and ran off to Genkai's temple.

{At Genkai's temple}

"Well, we're gonna have to take special care of her. She has a fever." Genkai said. {young form}

Kurama carried Botan to a room and left so Yukina could change her clothes.

"Ok Kurama, you can come in now." Yukina said.

Kurama entered the room to see Botan in a white kimono. Kurama put Botan in a futon and pulled the covers over her. Yukina put a wet cloth on Botan's forehead.

"We should watch her at all times, demons can get her easily while she's in this vulnerable state." Kurama suggested.

"I agree." Yukina replied.

{Kurama's point of view}

I hope that she becomes better. She is beautiful. Her beautiful pink eyes make me smile, and her blue hair makes me happy. And her smile makes me feel special. I hate to see her like this, though she's still beautiful…

{Regular point of view}

"I'll go make some soup for her." Yukina said while walking out the door.

Kurama nodded and wet the cloth on her forehead again, then putting it back on her forehead.

Hieisgirl45-Hope ya like

Hiei-Hn…

Kurama-{blushing}

Hieisgirl45-Kurama, you know you like her