Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Botan and Kurama story ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hieisgirl45-Hello!!! Ummmm, I'm gonna write another Chappie. Just to tell you, it's Kurama in this fic not Youko. Youko will only be heard in Kurama's mind, but He will not turn into Youko in this fic, I REPEAT, Kurama will NOT be turning into Youko in this fic.

Disclaimer-Hieisgirl45 doesn't own any characters so no suing cause like she said before, ya won't get any money.

Kurama-…..

Hiei-Hn…

CHAPTER 2: CARING FOR BOTAN, AND FEELING BETTER

Yukina entered the room with soup, tea, and crackers. She gently put it on the table and bent down next to Kurama.

"Kurama, I have to go to the store, so take good care of her." Yukina said.

"I will." Kurama replied.

Yukina smiled and walked out the door. Yusuke came in the door and looked at Botan.

"What happened to her?" Yusuke asked.

"It's a long story Yusuke." Kurama replied.

"Ok." Yusuke said.

Yusuke went out the door, only to be heard beating up Kuwabara. Kurama opened the door and looked at them.

"Please be quiet, you'll make Botan upset." Kurama said walking back into the room.

Kurama went to Botan and shook her gently. Her eyes opened revealing those beautiful big pink eyes.

"I have some food for you." Kurama said as his face softened.

"I'm not…hungry." Botan said weakly.

"Please Botan, It'll help." Kurama reasoned with her.

Botan nodded in agreement. Kurama lifted her head up gently, keeping his hand on the back of her head to prevent her from falling. Botan started to eat while Kurama kept her up. After she was finished, he laid her down gently.

"I prepared a nice hot bath for you. It'll cool down your temperature." Kurama said gathering a robe and some liquid soap and lotion.

"Ok." Botan agreed.

Botan walked to the bathroom and Kurama gave Botan her stuff.

"Do you need help?" Kurama asked.

"No, but thanks for asking." Botan said as she smiled.

Kurama smiled as he walked away, and Botan closed the door.

{A few minutes later}

Botan came out the bathroom with a silk pink robe on. Her silk waist length blue hair was loose. She walked to her room and closed the door. Kurama looked at her in amazement. He thought that she looked beautiful. She sat down on her futon and looked at Kurama.

{I week later}

Botan was all better now. She jumped for joy and smiled brightly. She had put on a pink tube top, and black capris, with pink sandals. She left her hair out today. She went outside to find the boys. She had a week left of vacation, and wanted to have pure vacation fun. She hopped on her broom and flew off to find the tantei. She flew all around laughing in happiness. She smiled as the wind blew her silk blue hair. She was glad to be outside again. She flew to the park and saw Kurama and the boys.

"Hi guys!!!!" Botan said cheerfully landing her broom on the ground.

"Hi Botan." Everyone said in unison.

"What are we gonna do?" Botan asked.

"I dunno, oh look!!! Ice cream!!!" Kuwabara and Yusuke ran to the ice cream shop.

"Where is the sweet snow bakas?" Hiei asked.

Botan pointed towards the ice cream shop.

"Do you have any money?" Botan asked Hiei.

"Nope, I get it by force." Hiei responded walking towards the ice cream shop.

"So Botan, you sure you feel better?" Kurama asked.

"Yeah, I feel healthy.' Botan replied smiling happily.

Kurama smiled.

{Kurama's point of view}

She is so beautiful. I'm glad she's better. I am so glad to she's happy. I love her smile. She makes me so happy. I love her

{Youko}-Tell her you love her

{Kurama}-I will tell her that I love her, at the right time…

{Regular point of view}

"Kurama?" Botan said concern.

"I'm sorry I wasn't listening what did you say?" Kurama said.

"I said thanks for taking care of me when I was sick. If it wasn't for you and Yukina, I don't know if I would of made it." Botan said.

Botan went over to him and hugged him. Kurama returned the warm embrace. Botan then kissed him on the cheek.

"You're welcome Botan." Kurama said.

"Oh, sorry I disturbed." Kuwabara said teasingly.

"I was just saying thank you to Kurama you dope." Botan said kicking Kuwabara and laughing.

Kurama smiled. Yusuke went up to Kurama and whispered in his ear.

"I know you like Botan." Yusuke whispered.

Kurama's cheeks turned a bright red.

"Well. I can't lie to you. I do, she's so beautiful, I can't help it." Kurama whispered back at Yusuke.

"Well, when are ya gonna tell her?" Yusuke whispered back

"Soon, I will soon." Kurama responded.

Yusuke saw Keiko and ran after her.

"Yusuke that dog." Keiko said.

Yusuke and Keiko started talking. Botan sat next to Kurama.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Botan asked Kurama.

"I don't mind." Kurama said smiling.

"Ummm…so you have another week of vacation right?" Kurama asked Botan.

"Yep." Botan said cheerfully.

"Oh." Kurama said.

The tantei had fun at the park. They played games and had a picnic.

{Later at Genkai's temple 11:00 p.m.}

Kurama walked to Botan's room and knocked on the door. Botan opened the door. She had on a long silk pink nightgown with pink slippers. She was brushing her hair.

"Hi Kurama." Botan said cheerfully.

"Hi Botan. I just wanted to say goodnight." Kurama said.

Botan hugged Kurama.

"Goodnight Kurama." Botan said.

Kurama smiled and went to his room. He pulled out his journal and started writing in it….

Hey Journal,

It seems that I have a crush on Botan…a big crush. I dunno if she likes me as much as I like her. I am planning to tell her soon.

I am planning to tell her before her vacation is over. I hope she likes me. I wanna tell her now, but it's too soon.

I will give her a white rose. To tell her how much I love and adore her. I'd love to see her beautiful pink eyes everyday.

Well, I'm tired, so… I'm going to bed.

From,

Kurama

After he wrote in his journal, he put it away and went in his futon. He closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

{Botan's room}

Botan pulled out her diary and started writing…

Hey Diary,

I have a crush on Kurama, that's one thing for sure. I like his red silky hair and is beautiful emerald eyes. Plus, when I was sick, he took care of me. Which was really really sweet of him. Maybe I have a chance with him. Kami, I hope I do, I love him so much…..maybe he does like me…

Well, I don't know but I still have hope for it……

From,

Botan

Botan closed her diary and put it in her dresser. She went in the futon, and turned off the light, going into a dreamless sleep…

Hieisgirl45-I must say, I wrote a lot

Hiei-Hn…

Kurama-I'm proud of this fic

Hieisgirl45-Thanks.. read and review please… thank you..