Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demons and Marching Band ❯ The mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
^^ this is a collaborated fic between me and Lithodora123 on fanfiction.net

DISCLAIMER: We don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho…though we wish.

“So what the HELL are we going to do again?” Hiei asked, his tone showing how displeased he was with his latest assignment. Koenma sighed and looked up at the short male.
“I told you, you, Kuronue, and Kurama are to go protect Covenant of Elements.” Koenma said as if the assignment was simple.
“And what the hell is the Covenant of Elements?” Kuronue asked, his tone bored with the fact he was dragged from his hiding place in Makai.
“Kurama, will you please explain, they’re giving me a migraine.” Koenma said, rubbing his temples as he yelled for George to bring him Tylenol.
“The Covenant of Elements isn’t a thing, its three people. Triplets to be exact, they were born with elemental powers and now the Saint Beasts souls are looking for suitable mates so they may return to power. These three kids match the projected profiles Koenma and I came up with. Our job, since I picked the team, is to infiltrate their college and prevent the Saint Beasts from mating with them until they find suitable mates on their own.” At this point the screen behind them turned on, showing several pictures of three young adults. Kuronue and Hiei gaped at the two girls, ignoring when Kurama cleared his throat loudly.
“First is Aislinna, she’s the blond and the fire elemental. Because of how feisty she is Hiei, you are assigned to her.” The screen then showed a variety of videos, all of which of the blond either beating the crap out of someone or threatening a young man if he “so much as made her sister whimper” and what she threatened him with didn’t seem very pleasant since it was a 6 foot flag. The last video was of her doing a passionate contemporary/Latin dance routine. Hiei gaped and did a mental ‘touch down dance’ of joy, not wanting to believe there was a possibility of her being human.
“Next is Rayleena, she is the brunette and the water elemental. She’s laid back and kinda lazy so Kuronue she’s your responsibility because not even a blind man could lose track of her.” The screen then showed various videos of her being just plain lazy and throwing shuriken at the boy who her sister had threatened.
“Why is she throwing those at the boy?” Kuronue asked, slightly worried.
“He bad mouthed her little brother, but you should have no problems you womanizer.” Kurama said, the last video was of her performing in what had been explained as the pit, her attention was rapt on the drum major and she didn’t notice how she almost got hit in the head with a chain flag.
“And who are you going to guard?” Kuronue asked, smirking as he watched another video of both sisters dancing in the stands at a football game.
“I will be guarding the youngest brother. His name is Katoru.” He said, the screen then showed videos of him holding back his sister Aislinna, prodding Rayleena with a stick to get her out of bed, thinking through his Calculus homework, but the final was of him conducting the entire marching band (and from the vantage point of the camera it was safe to assume the band had over 100 people). Kuronue shrugged, not caring since he got a girl, and one he would try to steal from the boy she threw a shuriken at.
“So when do we leave?” Hiei asked, clearly impatient about being summoned early in the morning and learning that part of the mission required them to join this ‘marching band’.
“We leave...” Kurama looked at his watch and smiled “now.” Kuronue and Hiei gaped in disbelief as a portal opened and tossed them into the apartment of Genkai.
“About time you slackers got here and boy are you going to have it rough.” She said, tossing them marching band uniforms.
“Hiei, you are on drumline and co-ed dance. I suggest you learn how to play the Tenors and how to dance. Kuronue you are in the pit, learn to play Timpani fast, Rayleena demands perfection. Kurama, you got lucky, you’re the groupie invest in a few band shirts.” Kuronue and Hiei began to protest but Genkai yelled for silence.
“Their last name is Kakei; they’re your sponsors as well and will be helping you around the campus. I suggest you get some rest because tomorrow, band camp starts and exhaustion will not be a valid excuse.” She said, leaving them alone in the living room to bicker about who slept where. Hiei left Kurama and Kuronue to bicker while he slipped out the window to sleep in a nearby tree.
^^ that’s the first chapter, hope y’all like a bit of Yu Yu Hakusho and Marching band! Read and Review please and thanks?