Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Flying through adventures!!!!! you/Kurama ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~Hello people, I don't feel like talking so let me start the fic…

Bob~ SS23345677899, does not own any characters except Kaori, she made her up herself, Kaori is an oc, so don't sue because she won't have enough money to buy me Mc Donalds….

SS2~ SHUT UP BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob~ TO MC DONALDS!!!!!!!!!

SS2~lemme show you the symbols

`thinking'

"talking"

((your name))

CHAPTER 3: TROUBLE

You went to the kitchen and spotted Kaori making lunch.

"I hope you like tacos ((your name)) because I feel like making tacos." Kaori said.

"Are you kidding? I love tacos." You reply.

Kaori hands you a plate that consists of two tacos. You both sat down and ate your food. After you ate your food, you washed the dishes. After you wash the dishes, you go back in the living room to see Kaori looking scared.

"What's the matter Kaori?' You asked her concerned.

"There's a bunch of demons outside our house." Kaori said frightened.

You look out the window and see a lot of demons outside the house. You look at Kaori and say,

"Kaori, get out of here!" You say watching the demons breaking the door.

"I can't leave you for dead, we're best friends, and friends stick together." Kaori said nervously.

"I SAID GO NOW!" You yell.

She knows that when you yell something, you mean it. She nods and hops on her broom and flies out the house from the back door. The demons burst in the house and look at you.

"Yummy, it's time for lunch!!!" They said in unison walking over to you.

You hold out your hands and red energy comes out of your hands and hits the demons. Then you felt something hit your back. You feel unbearable pain and blood spilling down your back. A demon was behind you smirking evilly.

"Little girl, you should watch what you're doing." The demon said.

You shoot a huge amount of energy at the demon, making the demon collide with the ground. You hop on your broom and fly out the window. You wince in pain and wonder what kind of weapon slashed your back like that. It was pouring down raining and you couldn't see anything at all. It was thundering, and lightening lit the sky. You struggle to dodge trees and bushes. You look back and see red glowing eyes. You think it must be demons, so you kept flying. Your broom was getting out of control, so it was hard for you to fly the broom in the precise direction that you were heading for. You felt a stinging sensation on your back due to the rain pounding on you. But, you stick to what you were doing and continue to fly for you life. You look back once again and the red eyes are fading. You think either you were losing them, or you couldn't see at all. You turn around to see demons in front of you. You shoot a large red beam of energy at them and they fell to their deaths. You smile at your accomplishment and keep flying. You didn't have a clue to where you were going. The rain worsened and so did the thunder and lightening. You knew it was dangerous to fly in this kind of weather, but you can sense that the demons are still behind you, following you. You couldn't see them, but you knew they were still following you. Suddenly, you saw a big, dark shadow ahead of you. You can't see what it is, so you thought it was a shadow or something. You continue flying forward and suddenly, you hit something and fall off your broom. You feel yourself hit something solid, and your vision is invaded by darkness…

~*Later*~

You awoke on a bed and your vision is blurred. You close you eyes, and open them again and see Yusuke, Shuichi, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kaori. You see that your long white kimono is dry and clean. You try to sit up, but then you felt the pain in your back, and your head hurt really badly. You see Shuichi push you back gently on the bed and he says,

"Please don't get up. You're badly hurt and you need as much rest as you could possibly get."

"But, I'm fine, I just have a slight headache and an injured back." You say.

"No, actually, you injured your head, and you were stabbed in your back. We washed your kimono for you also, me and Yukina. I see that you must be a witch, and you're 16 years old by the traditional kimono that you're wearing. Don't worry, the boys weren't here." Some lady said. ((I'm making Genkai in her young form)). "I'm Genkai."

"I'm ((your name))." You say proudly.

You see a girl with crimson eyes, and greenish bluish hair. She looked very gentle.

"My name is Yukina." She said

You smile and nodded.

"I'm sorry you've injured your head." She said sympathetically.

"I injured my head? How?"

"You flew directly into a tree, and hit the ground pretty hard." Shuichi said softly.

"It was probably the weather, I couldn't see and demons were after me and I…" You see blackness before you could even finish your sentence.

"((Your name))!!!" Kaori screamed and ran over to you in tears.

"Don't worry, she just fainted, she'll be fine." Genkai reassured Kaori.

Shuichi pulled some strands of hair away from your face, and pulled the covers over you. They all walked out the door, so you could rest.

"I hope she'll be alright, cause her injuries are threatening." Kaori said concerned.

"Me too." Yukina said.

~*Downstairs in living room*~

"Okay, Kaori, tell us what happened." Yusuke said.

"Alright, well, we were having lunch. After we ate lunch, ((your name)) cleaned the dishes. While she was, I saw a bunch of demons and told ((your name)). She told me to leave her, and I refused. Then she screamed at me, so I left. That's when I came here and told Shuichi. Then me and Shuichi went back to the house to see blood on the floor, and a few demons. Then as we were walking, we saw her on the ground. I don't know what happened while I went to find Shuichi." Kaori explained.

"Oh my." Yukina said worried.

~*Later*~

You woke up and see that the room is dark, and no one is there. You finally get a chance to see the room that you're in. The walls are painted a light red, with some flowers, and Japanese designs. The bed that you're in is a red futon with silk sheets and a silk red cover with flower designs. The room had a table with some porcelain statues on it.

`Where did everyone go?' You thought.

"((your name))…I have some food for you to eat." Yukina said coming in the room quietly.

"Yukina, you didn't have to." You say.

"I want to help you feel better." Yukina said, putting the bowl of soup and plate of crackers on the table. She put the juice there also.

She walks out the room and you stare at the soup and crackers. You began eating your meal, and soon, you finished it. You got up and started walking to find everyone else. You walk in the hallway, and it's dark. You look at a clock in the hallway.

'10.35 p.m. hmmmm.' You thought to yourself.

You continue walking, and you feel real dizzy. Your vision is blurry and you start to feel the pain in your back again. You start drooping as you walk and hang on to the wall for support. You droop lower and lower, and you feel yourself falling. Someone catches you and looks at you. You couldn't see who it was cause you felt very light headed and dizzy, and your vision is blurry. You see red hair, and emerald eyes. You knew that it was Shuichi.

"((your name)) you're not supposed to be up. Your injuries are life-threatening. You must stay in bed." Shuichi said softly.

He picks you up gently and carried you to your room. You both enter the room, and he gently sets you on the bed, and pulls the covers over you.

"It's going to be very chilly tonight." Shuichi said. "If you need help, just call me okay? Please don't get up."

"Okay Shuichi, I won't." You say.

He smiles. He flashes that magnificent smile of his that makes fangirls go crazy. You smile and close your eyes. Before you fell into a dreamless slumber, you hear Shuichi said,

"Sweet dreams ((your name))."

SS2~ Okay, too exclusive for ya

Bob~ TO MC DONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS2~ -_-