Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Flying through adventures!!!!! you/Kurama ❯ Almost kidnapped ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SS2~I see everyone likes my fic, so Imma update

Hiei~Hn…

SS2~What? Ne wayz, I own nothing except Kaori, I made her up ^_^

Hiei~Hn…

Kurama~ You know Hiei does that

SS2~ Here's the symbols…

"means talking"

`means thinking'

~*means different place, or different time of day*~

~`*means talking telepathically*`~

Chapter 4: Almost kidnapped

~*Next morning*~

You open your eyes a little, and light fills your vision. You close your eyes, and then open them again to see sunlight. You let your eyes get adjusted the light, then looked at the ceiling. You hear the sounds of birds chirping. It was like they were singing. It sounded like they were singing a happy song. You try to get up, and feel the dizziness coming back, and you feel your injured back stinging in pain, you manage to get in the bathroom, and put on your kimono. You brush your waist length black hair and leave it loose, it made your head feel less heavy. You washed your face, and brush your teeth. You then, drowsily, make it back to your bed and you lie back down, and sigh. The door opens, and there is Shuichi.

"Hello ((your name))." Shuichi said smiling.

"Hi Shuichi." You say.

"How do you feel?" Shuichi said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I feel dizzy, and feel pain when I try to get up." You say.

"You must be really tired then, from flying in that storm, and getting hurt." Shuichi said concerned.

"I suppose, but I want to get up." You say.

Shuichi smiled and picked you up bridal style.

"Ummmm…what are you doing?" You asked.

"You said you would like to get up." Shuichi said.

He carried you downstairs and you lay on the couch. You see Yusuke, and Kuwabara arguing like idiots.

"Look Kuwabaka, I GET THE LAST DOUGHNUT YOU BAKA!!!!!" Yusuke yelled at him.

"Urameshi, I WILL GET THE DOUGHNUT YOU SMALL FRY!!!!" Kuwabara yelled back.

Yusuke punched Kuwabara, and Kuwabara hit the ground hard.

"Heh… you got knocked the FUCK OUT!" Yusuke said laughing really hard.

"Ha ha…very funny." Kuwabara said.

You look at them and shake your head, you were getting a headache from their yelling. They act so childish sometimes, that you swear they were 4 years old. You then decided to say,

"Guys, why do you keep fighting like some little kids? Kuwabara, you know you can't beat Yusuke, ((sorry Kuwabaka fans)) so he gets the doughnut. Kuwabara, you can go get some more at a local store. I have a headache, so lower your voices please." You say, ending the argument.

Yusuke smiled widely and ate the doughnut, while Kuwabara went to the store to get his own.

"Itte Marimasu ((your name))." Shuichi said to you as he went in the kitchen.

You nod and smile, as you watch him go to the kitchen. You lay there staring at the ceiling. You want the fan on, and try and use your powers to get the fan on. Your eyes glow a light blue and you concentrate on the fan, resulting in nothing. Your eyes turn back to it's usual royal blue.

`What the hell?!? My powers are gone!' You thought to yourself.

You struggle off of the couch of the couch and limp outside. You get your broom and see Yusuke staring at you.

"((Your name))!!! You're not supposed to be up, you'll get hurt!" Yusuke yelled.

"Wait a minute, I'm just checking something out." You say.

You run on a top of a hill and try to fly your broom. It floated, but then fell. Yusuke went over to you, and picked you up.

"Okay, that's enough, I'm taking you inside now, AH! I don't wanna here it!" Yusuke said walking with you.

~*In the house*~

"I can't believe it! My powers are gone!" You say worriedly.

"Hmmmm…let me try and guess…maybe because YOU'RE INJURED! DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!" Yusuke yelled at you.

"Yes sir, Gomen." You say lying on the couch.

"It's all right, just stay still please." Yusuke said to you.

You began feeling dizzy, and light headed, maybe you shouldn't have moved at all. Shuichi entered the room and looked quite angry.

"((Your name)) You're not supposed to move, we told you several times." Shuichi said.

"Okay okay, I won't move again." You say.

Shuichi smiles softly and says,

"You'll get better soon, you just need some rest."

Shuichi looks at you and says,

"Itte Marimasu." Shuichi said as he walked upstairs.

You sit there and look out the window. You saw a dark shadow pass by the window and your eyes widen.

`What was that?' You said in your mind. `Maybe I am seeing allusions or something.'

You look at the floor wondering what you should do. Suddenly, the door busted open and you see a boy. He had messy silver hair, with purple streaks, and big green eyes. He was wearing a long blue coat, and had black baggy jeans on. He was very cute. He looked about 16, your age.

"Why there you are ((your name))." He said, starting to walk towards you.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" You say backing up, resulting in you falling.

"Oh my, are you okay? You'll be better when you come with me." The man said picking you up.

"Let go of me! I'm not going anywhere with you!" You yelled.

"So desu ka?" The boy said.

"Hai." You say angrily.

"Well, I'll just have to change that." The boy said.

His green eyes started to glow and you tried your best not to look at them. You tossed and turned, trying to get out of his arms, but you succeeded in nothing. You closed your eyes, and suddenly, your eyes open again, and you couldn't move anymore. You tried to close your eyes, but they wouldn't close, or blink. It was like you were lifeless.

"There, isn't that better?" The boy said smiling. "You're beautiful, ya know that?"

`Hmmm…how can I get out of this situation.' You thought.

"Okay, let's go." He said.

"I don't think so! Spirit gun!"

The boy jumped up and dodged the spirit gun.

"Fine want her! Then take her!" The boy said throwing you into Yusuke.

"I'll be back ((your name)), so watch your back!" The boy said and disappeared.

You looked at Yusuke, who looked back at you. You are very nervous now.

SS2~Okay that's it read and review kk? Kk bye