Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hacker 10904580 ❯ Master, Fallen Angel, and Yuna ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Amanda continued to look through her chat rooms, searching for her guests and `friends'. Neither Ethan nor Serenity was on even though they usually were. `Maybe they took the time to learn more about each other. I mean after all they spent the whole time eying each other.' Amanda thought with a small smirk. Suddenly a message popped up on her screen inviting her to a chat room.

Fallen Angel: Well it's good to see you round and about. I thought that you were going to be in a slump forever.

Fate's Spawn: No such luck, Angel. I am the best and don't need a rest. Hey that rhymed!

Fallen Angel: You are seriously hopeless.

Fate's Spawn: Whatever. Have you gotten a bf yet?

Fallen Angel: …

Fate's Spawn: Thought as much.

Fallen Angel: You're one to talk. At least I didn't spend 3 years in an asylum.

Fate's Spawn: Hey! That was low!

Fallen Angel: So?

Fate's Spawn: Hey, my newest minion will be here soon!

Fallen Angel: Another one? Who's the poor sap this time?

Master: Hn.

Fate's Spawn: Welcome. I'm glad that you accepted my invite.

Fallen Angel: Oh boy… -_-;;

Master: So what is this all about, onna?

Fate's Spawn: What does onna mean?

Fallen Angel: -_-;;;;;; It means woman. You may be a great hacker, but your language skills are lacking…

Fate's Spawn: Wait! How did you know I was female?

Master: The way you wrote the e-mail and your conversation above. Baka Onna….

Fate's Spawn: ???

Fallen Angel: Stupid woman.

Fate's Spawn: Oh…

Fallen Angel: You should have paid attention in class. Instead of just changing your grades later on.

Fate's Spawn: Hey you weren't complaining when the teacher gave you a bad grade because he didn't like you and I fixed it!

Fallen Angel: Whatever.

Master: Bakas.

Fallen Angel: Hey! Do not tie me in with her. Hn.

Master: Hn.

Fallen Angel: Hn

Master: Hn.

Fallen Angel: Hn

Master: Hn.

Fallen Angel: Hn

Master: Hn.

Fallen Angel: Hn

Fate's Spawn: Well it seems you two are getting along ok. But I'm afraid business always comes before pleasure.

Master: Hn.

Fate's Spawn: And now you're even. Anyway… Master I wish for you to help us create a new era and blah blah blah… you read your e-mail. So what is your answer?

Master: Do I get to kill baka ningens?

Fallen Angel: Stupid humans.

Fate's Angel: I knew that one and yes. As long as your reason is justified.

Master: Hn. Fine.

Fate's Spawn: Great. You will receive tickets to bring you here very soon.

Fallen Angel: Do you have to recruit him?

Fate's Spawn: But of course. He kicks ass. I just gotta.

Master is away.

Fallen Angel: I think we scared the poor guy away.

Fate's Spawn: Most likely. I'm really looking forward to seeing you two meet face to face though.

Fallen Angel: …

Fate's Spawn: lol

***With Kurama***

Kurama waited patiently of course for his best friend to log on. He wanted to talk to her about Fate's Spawn, whom had sent him another e-mail saying that he could bring one friend with him to the states. He had chosen her without a second thought. Finally she logged on.

Yuna: Hey, Kurama. How are you?

Foxboy999: I've been waiting for you to log on for a long time.

Yuna: Why?

Foxboy999: I received a letter from Fate's Spawn the infamous hacker. She wants me to help her. Also I can bring one friend with me to the states. Do you want to go?

Yuna: Are you kidding? Of course I want to go with you!!!! When are we going??? What should I wear?

Foxboy999: lol. You're starting to sound like Botan.

Yuna: What!? No I'm not! Kurama don't ever say that again or I'll kill you! Take it back!!!

Foxboy999: XD

Yuna: Hn.

Foxboy999: And now you sound like Hiei….

Yuna: G2G Talk to me when you are ready to apologize….

WD: Well that's it! I hope you liked it.

Koenma: WD, aren't you forgetting something again?

WD: No! I was getting to that. Why don't you go make-out with Botan or something like that.

Koenma: Hm, why no? *Goes and makes-out with Botan*

WD: I still find that extremely creepy… Anyway I wanna thank Anti Botan, Fallen Angel, Rhigama, and everyone who isn't in my fic but reviewed! I will start announcing your names at the end of my next chapter when I feel I have actually accomplished something…. Right now I still don't.

Yusuke: Maybe cause you really haven't done anything but spend 5 hours babysitting two brats who won't shut up for five fucking seconds.

WD: You have a point… I mean… hey wait I'm the only one who can call my brothers brats besides Rhigama! *Tackles Yusuke and starts tying hot pink bows in his hair.*

Well R&R!