Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hacker 10904580 ❯ Foxboy999 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

***Spirit World***

Koenma glared at the mound of papers on his desk. What had happened to Spirit World's advanced filing system? A large purple ogre tried to slip past the Reikai prince. However the toddler left nothing undetected.

"Ogre! What has happened to our filing system that all the data is thrown on MY desk?!" Koenma exclaimed. The ogre shuddered at the sound of the young prince's loud voice.

"Um…Lord Koenma, sir. Someone hacked into our systems. After they copied some of our files, they uh sort-of crashed it all. We can't even bring up our backup data. All we get is this female voice laughing over and over again." It explained, hastily.

"WHAT?! THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS HACKER IS, DO WE?!" the toddler yelled. The ogre began to tremble violently.

"We were able to locate the hacker's whereabouts, and how much of a threat they are. Presently they are a huge threat since they have also stolen the gems of the elements. (Yeah I know dumb name, but oh well. It is my story. Change what you want, but I'm gonna keep it as it is. Ha!) The hacker also seems to have some subordinates. We've already sent a team to track them down." The ogre explained.

"Good now hurry up and fix our systems!" Koenma shouted. The large purple ogre rushed off. `I have a feeling that this hacker is going to be different. Especially if they discovered my father's hidden file. I best be ready to send Kurama in case my suspicions are confirmed. He is the only one intelligent enough to complete this mission.' Koenma thought.

***With Kurama***

Kurama looked at his e-mail. There was a message from some person going by the name Fate's Spawn. He was about to read it when Koenma appeared in front of him! The human/ kitsune jumped backwards in mild surprise. Youko growled inside his head.

"Kurama, I may have a new mission for you. Someone recently hacked into Spirit World's database. They copied most of our files and then stole the gems of the elements. If our team from Spirit World does not succeed I need you to investigate." Koenma explained. Kurama raised one eyebrow questioningly.

"It is only a possibility? What information do you have on this person that makes you question your own team?" He asked. Koenma sighed.

"Unfortunately we only know that they call themselves Fate's Spawn. Oh and that they have been recently recruiting people to become a part of what they are calling the new revolution." He rushed.

"Fate's Spawn? I just received a message from someone by that name." Kurama said before coming to the computer and opening up the e-mail.

To Suichi Minamino

From a new friend

Suichi Minamino, you are one of the few people whom I have chosen to help me create a new era. Besides yourself there are three others; Red Destiny, Slicing Petals, and Cerberus. If you choose to join us then you will be given a name that I see fit and you will be sent tickets to bring you to our location. Also the lives of your friends, family, and of course yourself will be saved when Red is set loose. I assure you that I keep my word when speaking of such matters. You need not join us, but I am afraid I will not be able to protect you nor your loved ones even though I promise not to intentionally harm them. If you wish to discuss these matters, I will be waiting in chat room 10904580. I hope that you join me there.

Kurama and Koenma stared at the computer for a few moments. However that was broken when Kurama's door began to open and Koenma disappeared. No one was at the door though. Koenma did not return. So Kurama decided to go into the chat room. Sure enough Fate's Spawn as waiting there.

Fate's Spawn: I'm glad that you decided to join me.

Foxboy999: I only just read your proposal. Why are you going to harm anyone? What do you have against the world?

Fate's Spawn: I have nothing against anyone. Unfortunately whether I intervene or not, people are going to die. In reality I am saving lives. Red is horrible. He would kill everyone if I did not stop him.

Foxboy999: Red?

Fate's Spawn: I cannot say anymore now. It isn't safe. Nothing is safe…. Do you have an answer for me or do you need more time? I understand if you are unsure the others were as well. However the others didn't have anything to hold onto. Please join I do not wish to see anyone harmed in any way.

Foxboy999: I accept.

Fate's Spawn: I have a question.

Foxboy999: Yes?

Fate's Spawn: How did you come up with such a cute name? (Remember she is a teenaged girl.)

Foxboy999: You know in one question you gave away a lot about yourself?

Fate's Spawn: Opps….we will be meeting soon so it does not matter much anyway. ^_^;;;;

Cerberus: FS!!!! *Glomps* I missed you…..

Fate's Spawn: Oh hi! Meet our newest member. Don't forget no real names here. How can you miss me? We were just beating up gothic demon dudes an hour ago!!!!

Cerberus: Hi foxey! *Glomps* Nice to meet ya. Do you like fire?

Foxboy999: Uh hi. Fire?

Fate's Spawn: She's a pyromaniac. She even set the school on fire once. Oh yeah!!!!! ^_^

Foxboy999: Sounds like one of my friends except he is totally anti-social.

Cerberus: Is he a demon?

Fate's Spawn: You have no class, Pyro…. Not everyone knows that they exist remember?

Foxboy999: Yes he is a fire demon.

Cerberus: Yay!!!!! Are you and him hot?

Fate's Spawn: Why do I bother with you? You are officially impossible.

Foxboy999: I g2g….

Fate's Spawn: See ya kid.

Cerberus: Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!