Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4

Well, it looks like Cheyenne and I are part of the team. And now we're on our way to save a girl. Cheyenne and Kurama were talking. Once again, I felt something entering my head.

~ What do you want with me? ~ I asked

~ You never answered my question..... ~ Hiei said (I could tell his voice from the others)

~ What was it again? ~ I asked him. (shot term memory)

~ How do I know your telling the truth? ~ he asked again.

~ I didn't know I was a demon until a few seconds ago. ~ I told him.

Next thing I knew we were walking side by side talking about... well I don't remember. After walking a few hours we met some unpleasant demons. So I got to see Yusuke's spirit gun, Hiei's speed, Kurama's rose wipe and Kuwabara's spirit sword. I tried to throw an energy beam but I almost hit Yusuke.
"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" he yelled at me.

And Since I get into a lot troubling situations, one of the demons grabbed Cheyenne and me, and threatened to kill us if Yusuke and his friends moved a muscle. Everyone froze, not moving. Cheyenne and I were pulled against the demons chest, which really hurt because he had spikes on his chest. I caught a glimpse of Cheyenne eyes which were turning silver. I followed her lead and powered up. (well, at least I tried, and it worked.) At the same, time we both attacked the demons. Cheyenne used her lighting whip, and I used my energy beams. We both hit our targets. The demons turned into dust. Yusuke then attacked me asking if I was all right. I smacked him and said yes.

He then asked, "Why did you smack me?" doing anything but talking.

(that means he was yelling.) He and I started to yell at each other. Cheyenne was being checked over by Kurama. She still had her lighting whip in her hand, and when he touched her, he got shocked big-time. Yusuke and I turned when we heard him yelp, and saw Cheyenne asking him if he was all right. I then felt Hiei in my mind again.

~ That's not right! ~ he said

~ Isn't that cute. ~ I joked

~ Your mental ~he said

"No I'm NOT!!!" I yelled in his face catching everyone's attention.
I turned around to find everyone but Hiei looking at me. Actually, Hiei was laughing at me. Kuwabara heard Hiei laughing.

"What the heck are you laughing at?" he asked, looking at Hiei in confusement. "Telepathic communication," Kurama answered.

"Teleal-whata?" Cheyenne tried to say, but everyone one heard what Kurama had said.

"HIEI'S A TELEPATH!!!!!!" Yusuke yelled.
"That not all, but I'm not going into detail." Kurama added.

After that everyone one was quiet, except for Kurama and Cheyenne. (but they where talking softly.)

I hope you liked................Please Review......................