Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5

'Life sucks.' is all I was thinking. We had been walking for hours and had found no trace of any demons, or the girl we were supposed to be helping. Cheyenne was acting funny, so was Kurama, and I think it was since the both of them were Kitsune. Then we walked into a forest. Cheyenne controlled the weather, but all Kitsune controlled some kind earth. While they were walking, Hiei and I started talking telepathically. Kuwabara and Yusuke kept looking back at us and it was getting annoying. Cheyenne suddenly stopped and transformed. (I have not a clue why) She went into her demon form. I walked forward another step, and also transformed. I didn't know what was going on at all. All of a sudden, I had an urge to hurt Yusuke. (Maybe because of all those head locks) Cheyenne and I attacked them. She used her powers, while I used my claws. It was actually pretty fun. Kurama and Hiei jumped in and started to fight us. Cheyenne and Kurama were going at it with their whip. And Hiei was trying to not hurt me. I saw Yusuke staring at us. Kuwabara then jumped in and hit Cheyenne with his sword. She stopped and stared at where the sword hit her. His sword had hit her in the stomach and she was bleeding heavily. Kurama caught her as she fell. I snapped out of whatever held me. I rushed over to her.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled at him.

All he did was give me a blank look. I got up and started to beat him up.

"Stop violence only brings more violence." Kurama said.

Lucky for Cheyenne, I brought a sweater with me, so I gave the sweater to Kurama, and he tied it around her. He picked her up and then we were on our way again.

~ I hope she's okay. ~ I said to myself as I drifted into the back of the gang. "She'll be okay." Hiei said to me. I think he followed me to the back of the gang. We talked until we heard a scream.
"It came from that way!!!" yelled Yusuke.

We ran to a clearing, and in the clearing there was a small cottage. We went up to the door and Yusuke knocked. It was opened by a beautiful young women. She had long golden hair and blue eyes. She asked what was the matter.

"We have a wounded friend." Kurama said, bringing Cheyenne to the door.

"
OH, please come in." the lady begged.
We all followed the lady into the family room. Kurama set Cheyenne on the couch and stayed by her side. I'm guessing they are really, really good friends if you know what I mean.

"If I may ask, what where you guys doing in this forest?" the lady asked as she looked us over. We all had cuts and our clothes were torn.

"Well, we where training." Kuwabara said stupidly, trying to come with an answer. "Okay," the lady said,*it was a long okay too* going back to Cheyenne's wounds.

"Will she be okay?" Kurama asked.
"Yes, she should be okay," the lady said, putting a wash cloth on her head. We all found a place to sit or stand in the family room. It was about two hours later when Cheyenne was able to sit up and talk again. Of course, no one let Kuwabara near her. Kurama was helping her get a drink of water. He had been really worried when she wouldn't wake up for a while. Cheyenne was glaring daggers at Kuwabara the whole time. I had a feeling that if she wasn't hurt, he would be dead right now.

Cheyenne was soon able to walk. So we left after saying good-bye to the lady. Once we got out side Cheyenne transformed into her fox form. You know, when she turns into a fox. She hopped onto Kurama's shoulder and rode. We all had to keep an eye on her because she would try and chase after small animals. We only let her stay in that form because she was healing faster. Cheyenne soon stopped chasing after the animals and chose to torment Kuwabara. She would jump off of Kurama's shoulders and land on Kuwabara's head. Every time she did that he would jump. Also, every time she jumped, she got him with her claws. It was funny to see.

I hope you like.......... Please Review..................