Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half Demon I Am ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6

We soon came upon a cave. There was a barrier around the cave. We knew that the girl that we were told to save was inside there. Cheyenne froze when she was on top of Kuwabara's head. She jumped off and went running straight into the barrier. She kept attacking it, trying to break it. She then transformed back into her regular self. "I have a splitting headache and I don't know why!" was all she said.
Then we all heard someone scream again. Hiei pulled out his sword and started to attack the barrier with it. Kuwabara joined him. We all watched as they eventually broke the barrier. When we walked in to the cave there was a Demon that looked like he had come from the dead.

"Okay, were is she?" Yusuke asked the dead-looking demon.

All he did was turn around a walked deeper into the cave.

"I think we're supposed to follow him." I told them, hiding behind Hiei.

"Right, lets go then. Oh, and Sara, Cheyenne, and Botan, you guys stay here, I don't want you to get hurt." Yusuke told us.

I gave him a funny look.

"And Sara, I mean it, stay here." He repeated himself.

"Right, whatever." I replied, but he probably didn't hear me.

After a few minutes we got really bored so Cheyenne, Botan, and I went in the cave. Once again, bad idea. It seemed that Yusuke and his friends were tricked, and we also fell for the trick.

"Sara, do you not know what 'stay there' means?!" He asked.

If he wasn't tied up, he would have hit me in the head.

"Well, if I follow your orders, we would be sitting outside the cave, and you guys would probably be someone's lunch." I told him as I untied him.

"Actually, they would be our new body..." a very spooky voice murmured from behind me.

When I turned around there was, oh wait, wrong story. Right where we left off. When I turned around there was a young boy standing there. (I don't want to go in detail.) He just looked at me. Cheyenne was staring off into the corner. I froze with shock when I looked over there. Hiei and Kurama were battling a demon that looked exactly like Cheyenne. Yusuke and Kuwabara then attacked the boy. Kurama and Hiei defeated the demon they were fighting. Cheyenne was still shaken up because of the demon, so Kurama put an arm around her shoulder. Yusuke then started to yell at us. He kept repeating that we were stupid, idiots, dummies, and baka. All different meanings of the same word. I got tired of it and was about to punch him, but Cheyenne smacked him up-side the head. "You are a complete idiot! You led everyone into this trap and you're yelling at us!?" she screamed at him.

Suddenly Cheyenne pointed at him. She said something I couldn't understand and Yusuke started to shrink. His body turned pink and furry. My older brother had turned into a kitten.

I hope you like............... Please Review......................

Pretty Please Review your making Sara *the one in the story and me* feel bad.