Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Half empty Half full ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crimson: Sorry for the delay.

_______________________________________________________________< /div>

Kuronue's POV

Once Noel finally managed to drag both Stephanie and Tina over, everyone was pretty much finished eating. But we all waited, with the exception of Hiei, who was only stopped in the end by Sky, who finally grabbed his leg, and was dragged along the floor begging before Noel finally stepped in. I laughed the whole time. I, along with the others, had found it quite amusing.

"There you guys are, I was looking all over for you!"

I turned around to look at the owner of the voice. She had long, blonde hair, and periwinkle blue eyes, which currently squinted in annoyance. She was average height, and considered tall compared to many of the slaves, who remained short only out of malnutrition. I smiled.

"Hello Sierra, sorry about the inconvenience." I replied. She smiled good-naturedly, letting her anger pass for the moment.

"Whatever, at least I finished eating." She paused for a minute, looking at Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"New slaves?" I nodded, and introduced the two.

"That's Yusuke and Kuwabara, and over there," I paused pointing over to where Hiei and Kurama sat. "Are Hiei and,"

"Shuichi!" she exclaimed, cutting me off. Her eyes got big in recognition. I gave her a blank look. Who was Shuichi? She couldn't mean Kurama, could she? Kurama looked up upon hearing the name, and he did a retake before his eyes resembled green saucers.

"Sierra? What, how? He asked confused. Sierra gave an exited yelp, running over to Kurama, giving him a friendly embrace.

"I don't believe it! It is you, Shuichi." She exclaimed, and she moved back, looking happier than usual.

I was confused to no end, and stayed that way for quite a few minutes before Kurama explained.

"Shuichi is my human name, just like yours is Kenji. Sierra and I were friends in Elementary School until she just disappeared one day," he paused, turning to look at Sierra. "I am guessing you were captured and brought here."

Sierra nodded, and the whole table became oddly silent, each in our own thoughts. It was obvious what we were thinking of. Kuwabara looked up, uneasy about the awkward silence. He then noticed something that made me wish for the silence again.

"Hey Sarah, were did you get that cut from?" Everyone turned to look at Sarah, who amazingly remained calm. Noel looked at the cut closer, narrowing her eyes in analysis.

"Yes, and by the looks of it, it was from a rather sharp blade, from a scimitar I believe." She concluded finally.

I looked at her surprised beyond belief. She never seizes to amaze me. All it toke for her to understand what happened was a mere glance. How she managed to guess the exact weapon just left me aww struck. Sarah was in a state much like my own, but recovered faster than I, and explained what happened.

"Well, I was helping Kenji pack up his stuff in my brother's room, and," she paused frowning slightly. "Actually I don't really know how it happened, but somewhere between me standing up and sneezing, a scimitar decided to fall of the shelf again, and attack me." She then smiled sweetly at me.

"But luckily fer me, Kenji moved me out of the way, never knew he was so fast, and all I got was this little scratch," she pointed to her cheek. "But it did hurt like hell." She added.

I laughed. Sarah made that point very clear when, after it had happened, she hissed, while jumping and muttering words that even I have never heard in the light before. I remembered how not long after she even asked me to kiss it to make it feel better, causing me to blush a color that I am sure could have shamed Kurama's hair.

It was an innocent request, but….well that is just it, I have mixed feelings. One was relieve that she was okay, another was anger that she could have been killed, and another was after she asked me….I was happy, but that doesn't exactly describe it. Maybe I will talk with Noel about it. Talking to her always helps, probably because she always listens and never laughs at me.

Our new `group' as I will call it now, talked for a little while longer before we all decided to go to bed early, and we all parted to our rooms. What will happen tomorrow only tomorrow itself knows…I just hope it will be good.

_______________________________________________________________< /div>

Crimson: Here is an update for you, and I wanted you to know that I am holding a sort of contest for anyone who cares. If you are interested, check my profile for the contest, it is listed at the bottom of all my rambling. I would also like every person to give a description of themselves, and personalities, along with your name, because I plan to add you to this story! Have a happy summer! ^-^