Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mute ❯ Pain in the Dark ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is just the prologue……..it's bad….as in sad, angsty bad.
 
 
Prologue: Pain in the Dark
 
 
Drip…
 
Drip…
 
Drip….
 
………Ahhhggghhhhhhh. It hurts! Pain just doubles at every gasp for breath I can drag out of my body. The laughter is malicious and louder for my screams. The pain overwhelms, I don't know how long I'll stay conscious…………
 
 
Drip…..
 
Drip…..
 
Drip……
 
……………Why must it hurt? My throat is going raw with the screams he rips from my battered body. The pain …the wounds burn like a hot iron. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggghhhhhhhhh……………let me die……………
 
Drip….
 
Drip…..
 
Drip….
 
I would wish that the dripping I can hear is water but I know it's not. It's my blood……I know it is, there's nothing else it can be………I feel the knife drag through me cutting the skin deep enough for good blood…………but not enough for his liking…………
 
 
Drip….
 
Drip…
 
Drip….
 
 
………Arghhhhhhhhhh……they start on me again, the pain…………oh please stop STOP!!!!! I know they will not. I can only let out screams………………no words to pass my chapped and bloodied lips now…………
 
Drip….
 
Drip…..
 
Drip……
 
 
…………Why do I still live through the torture ... Please I want my death………………I want to leave this…… there are none to save me ……surely I have been abandoned by now………ne? ………… I don't blame…sob…them at all……
 
 
Drip….
 
Drip….
 
Drip…..
 
 
………my death.... it's too slow in coming……Nightmare…It must be…I've never been hurt in such away….I'm not male….this can not be me! …..His body…. ………Please grant me death……grant me one thing in this miserable life, ne? ………If only they could be so kind…… ......I can only stare……
 
 
 
Drip…
 
Drip….
 
Drip…..
 
…..the light……it's bright…… …the door it opens! …….save him……. …pink? bright… …A woman… she takes only a second …….she screams…..
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
She sits up fast the pain was too real… it was a nightmare that's all. She doesn't sleep that night…
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
He was so sure they'd abandoned him…….but it didn't matter…he was to die anyways…..ne?
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
The pain…..why? ….His suffering was not bad enough?..........oh WHY…
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
`Tis done….a prologue….*cries*………