Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Far Too Long ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : Not much!! There is a minor grope and a kiss.

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is great!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

Thank you to everyone that has reviewed. I’m glad you all are liking the story so far, there is a lot more to come. Also some of you may be wondering about why Toushi has all white hair, well that will be explained soon so please bear with me. Thanks again for all of the reviews! THANK YOU!!

Okay, let me just say that though the boys are grown, I will sometimes still refer to them as kits. Also from now on I will be referring to Toushi as a wolf or white wolf at times and Kaihei will sometimes be referred to as the black fox, this is to make them distinguishable among all the other characters I hope none of this doesn’t bother or confuse any one. Also there is a new character introduced in this chapter that will play a role in a future story. I hope you all will like the character.

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 2 of 8

Far Too Long

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore

 

“Yes, it’s Toushi.” Hiei smirked, nodding his head knowingly. “I wondered when you’d figure it out.”

“How um, how did you know it was him?” Kaihei asked softly not even aware that he was running his fingers across his brother’s cheek and then his lips.

“When I entered his mind, Kaihei, I found it out. He still considers us his family and you well…………… I’ll let him tell you that.”

“But he looks so different……….. Why?”

“You’ll have to ask him when he wakes up, though I believe it’s because of who his parents are, more importantly what kind of demon is mother was.”

“Oh.” A smile slowly formed on Kaihei’s face. “My brother has finally come back!”

“No, not brother, Kaihei.” Hiei quickly corrected his son. “Your betrothed mate is back. Can you keep an eye on him? I’ll see if I can find us something to eat in this darkness.”

“Yeah, I’ll watch Toushi.” Kaihei nodded, not even looking at his father. He just continued staring at the wolf/fox demon that was laid out on the ground before him. Toushi looked more wolf now, then he did fox. The wolf demon features had definitely taken over. Kaihei really couldn’t get over the change in his brother’s appearance, though Toushi was very pleasing to the eyes. Toushi had grown up quite nicely, he was very handsome with highly defined muscles that was covered by tan skin. Kaihei acknowledged that he would look even more like a child standing next to Toushi’s very tall frame.

Hiei didn’t say anything else, but he let a small smile touch his lips before blurring out of sight. An hour later he returned, with a leg of a Makai’s equivalent to a wild boar. He found that neither boy had moved. He knew they were far from being boys, but they would always be boys to him.

“Has he woke up again?” He asked as he spitted the meat over the fire.

“No, he hasn‘t.” Kaihei shook his head sadly. “I can’t get over how different he looks. He had mostly brown hair when he left, though he did have some white highlights.”

“So do you approve of the change?” Hiei asked, a smirk now appearing on his lips.

“Yes, he has become very handsome, but I always knew he would. He was very cute when he was little!”

“Spoken like his true mate. Have you tried to get water down him?”

“No, I haven’t thought about it.”

“Then you should try, we don‘t know how long it‘s been since he has had any water. There’s a small spring a couple of miles to the east. Go get some water and bring it back here. I’ll watch Toushi for awhile.” Hiei suggested, walking up besides his sons.

Kaihei hesitated a few moments before blurring out of sight. When the kit returned with the water, father and son managed to get water into their recently missing family member. The fire demon and kit then ate dinner while keeping a close eye on Toushi. They took turns sleeping through the night and watching for any kind of trouble.

When the sun appeared over the horizon, Hiei woke his son. Kaihei sat up quickly and looked over to Toushi. He found his brother still out cold. Apparently Toushi had lost a lot of blood and energy, so he was now trying to recover both.

“Well, it doesn’t seem he will be waking anytime soon so we’ll have to carry him without any of his help. He’s too big for me to carry alone or you for that matter. We need to make a body carrier out of long solid sticks and strong vines to move him.”

“Alright, let’s do what’s best for Toushi.” Kaihei looked up to his father with tears in his eyes. “I just hope he makes it.”

“I do too, kit, especially for your sake. Now get to work.”

“Yes, sir,” Kaihei rushed around gathering what he needed. Soon an intricate vine woven carrier was lying right beside his brother. He and the fire demon carefully moved Toushi onto the contraption. They began walking slowly towards their fortress. At their current speed, it would be near dark when they reached their destination.

They continued throughout the day, only taking breaks when they absolutely had to. Toushi showed no sign of waking anytime soon. He was in a very deep healing sleep. As they were finally approaching the fortress, the huge doors opened and the redheaded fox came running out straight towards them.

“Hiei! I thought something had happened to you!” Kurama stopped short when he saw his son. “Kaihei, I’m so glad you’re okay and that you’re back.”

“I am too, dad.” Kaihei smiled, shocking his father. The fox hadn’t seen him smile or hear the use of his parental name in years.

Kurama looked down at the demon they carried and gasped, “Toushi!”

“Yeah, we found him.” Hiei commented like it was an everyday occurrence. “Actually Kaihei was the one to find him. We need to get him in a bed and I’ll explain everything.”

“Alright,” Kurama turned to the guards. “Open both doors and get the sheets changed on the bed in the first guest room now!”

“Yes sir,” one of the guards threw a salute and turned to leave.

“Wait!” Kaihei yelled, immediately stopping the demon. He looked down at Toushi and then up to his parents, squaring his shoulders. “Can Toushi stay in my room, our room. I want to look after him myself.”

“Of course,” Kurama smiled knowingly. If they were lucky, both kits would be mated within weeks, if not days, and then no one would be able to part them again.

“Yes,” Hiei agreed as well, a smirk in place.

Kurama turned towards the guard again, “You heard your heir, now get to work.”

“Yes sir,” The guard threw another salute before hurrying off.

By the time the reunited family made it to the boys’ old room, the sheets had been changed and the pillows fluffed. Kurama and Hiei carefully moved their son into the bed. The fire demon wasted no time in getting the shredded and bloody pants off of Toushi. Kaihei actually gasped, blushed brightly, and quickly turned around.

“What’s the matter?” Kurama deemed it was time to tease.

“I…I…I…,” Kaihei stuttered, not even able to form words. His mind kept picturing the small glimpse of his brother that he had gotten and one word kept running through his mind which was ‘WOW’. Worry and fear began to creep into his body, his bother didn‘t even had an erection. Toushi would never fit and there would be a lot of pain when there is suppose to be mostly pleasure and only a little pain. Even with a thorough pre and lots of lube it would still hurt badly due to the size differences in there body types. He was just to small, his body to small, to properly handle Toushi. It would never work, it would hurt far to much. His father’s voice brought Kaihei back to the moment at hand, but the fear was still there, festering.

“He’s shy, fox.” Hiei answered for his embarrassed son. “He’s a whole virgin.”

“Really?” Kurama looked his blushing son over. “I never would have guessed that.”

“I wouldn’t either, but he told me yesterday.” Hiei replied quickly, watching his son get even redder.

“It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, Kaihei.” Kurama placed a gentle hand on the boy’s shoulder. “You’re just saving yourself for your mate.”

“Yes,” Kaihei was barely audible, but the fox heard him and saw the glance towards the bed.

“He’ll mate you soon, now that you both are old enough to understand the concept of mating, but don’t push him, make him come to you. It’s what I had to do to get your father.” Kurama tried to reassure his son and give some fatherly advice.

Kaihei only nodded and blushed again.

“Well, we’ll leave him in your capable hands.” Hiei stated, turning towards his mate and taking his hand. “Toushi needs to be cleaned up some, he’s very dirty, and also let us know when he wakes up.” The fire demon didn’t wait for an answer; he just led his mate from the room and closed the door behind them. They went down the hall to their room for some cuddle time and to talk.

Now that he was alone with Toushi, Kaihei took a great deal of time looking him over. The wolf was still lying on the bed completely naked because their father hadn’t bothered to cover him up.

Toushi was extremely built; his muscles were well defined over his entire body. All Kaihei wanted to do was curl up next to his brother and get to know him in a more intimate way, but he quickly shook that thought off. The fear of the pain from the encounter subtly clawing at his insides. Kaihei yanked the sheet over the tempting sight and got to work on the needed task. Besides he wanted Toushi awake if they got intimate with each other.

Twenty minutes later, the injured demon was cleaned up as best as possible given the situation. Toushi would still need a proper bath when he woke.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Down the hall, the fox and fire demon were still cuddling, making up for their time apart.

“So, how did you know that was Toushi?” Hiei asked, brushing wisps of red hair out of his lover’s eyes.

“His smell, I’d know Toushi’s smell anywhere.” Kurama caught his mate’s hand and locked their fingers together. “How did you two find him?”

“Kaihei is actually the one that felt him first. Toushi’s energy was so low, I didn’t even pay it any attention, but our boy led me right to him.”

“Considering that they’re not mated, it’s hard to believe that Kaihei is still so close to him after all these years.”

“Yes, I agree, but I believe they’ll be mated soon.”

“Really? All of our hard work will pay off in the end?”

“Hn, it will. I searched Toushi’s mind and he still has very strong feelings towards our son. The feelings are just buried very deep as are Kaihei’s feelings. It will take them to bring out each other’s feelings again.”

“Then let’s give them all the encouragement and support we can.” Kurama smiled, snuggling closer. “I want my boys mated, they belong together.”

“That they do.” Hiei agreed, smiling too. “We’ll just make sure Kaihei is the only one to deal with Toushi while he heals.”

“Yes, that would be for the best. I saw his splinted legs. How bad were the breaks?”

“Bad and there were a couple of breaks in each leg; the bones were protruding from his skin and he lost a lot of blood.”

“Then he’ll recover his blood and his wounds will heal far more quickly than the bones. Kaihei will have his hands full, but I don’t think he’ll mind.”

“I don’t think he’ll mind either.” Hiei smirked slightly. “How are our other children?”

“They’re all well,” Kurama answered quickly. “Tenshi brought a boy home yesterday from the village.”

“What?!! She‘s to young! She is only eighteen and a half years old!”

“Calm down, Makoto and Meiyo chased him right back where he came from.”

“Hn, Good!”

“Besides you‘re only saying that because she is our only daughter. You are trying so hard to keep her innocent, but she‘s not. Her first heat, you kept her locked in her room and fought anyone that tried to get near her, there were some you even killed. Hell, at times I fought with you to keep would be suitors away. I understand your need to protect her, but she’s not a little girl anymore, she can take care of herself and we’ve trained her well. She may still be a virgin, but she is as ruthless and tough as her brothers. Her name may translate to angel, yet she isn’t one. She is a true vixen bitch with a touch of Koorime bitch thrown in for good measure. Just like all of our children, she is not one to be screwed with. She is a close combat fighter that uses ice weapons that seemingly appear out of no where, along with her mastered jagon eye. She‘ll kill without a single thought and she‘s nearly as strong as Kaihei. If she could master the dragon of the darkness flame, instead of the lesser dragon of ice she would match Kaihei in everyway. We really don‘t need to be protecting her and neither does her brothers.”

“You forgot to mention how much she looks like you, how beautiful she is. If I had to picture a female version of you, she is what I would picture. Right down to the bright red hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin, our daughter could probably pass for your twin sister back in Ningenkai.” Hiei very quickly pointed out. He knew he was being over protective of his only daughter, but he couldn’t help it really. He was her father and she was his little girl.

Kurama decided to let the subject drop for now, he was as bad as his fire demon about protecting their daughter. “Idai and Isan had a good training session yesterday. Gailic trained with them though he didn’t want too. He wanted to go to the village with Tenshi and pick up a girl for himself.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, but Junaco wouldn’t let him go. He told his son that he needed to train with his nephews and learn their good fighting techniques.”

“Well, it’s true. We teach and train our children well.”

Kurama let a smirk grace his lips. His little brother was fifteen and a half years old and well into females. He had very nice looks as well. He seemed he was gaining height daily, it was almost assured that he would be as tall as his father. He had the black wings of a phoenix, but also had the black fox ears and tail from his mother. He was always trying to get laid despite Shiori trying desperately to curb that behavior. Shiori had come around and was living by demon morals for the most part, but occasionally Ningenkai morals would show up, especially in the case of her youngest son.

Kurama shook his head slightly, a small chuckle leaving him. “Plus Gailic could use a lot of discipline when it comes to his lecherous ways. I heard from Tenshi that he was knocked for a loop a few days ago from a girl he tried to grope.”

“Serves him right then, he needs to learn some respect for the opposite sex.” Hiei has no sympathy for his lover’s brother. He deserved everything he got. He had even had to reprimand Gailic on several occasions for groping the fortress maids. If Gailic had been his son he would have curved that behavior as soon as it started to rear it’s ugly head. It was unbecoming for a member of the ruling Makai family to be behaving in such a way.

“Really, Junaco and mother try hard, but Gailic is just so head strong.”

“Hn, talk to your mother and Junaco, see if they will let us have a go at him. We’ll either break him or get him in line.”

“Alright, I’ll do that.” Kurama agreed. “Do you think Kaihei’s had enough time to clean up Toushi?”

“Yeah, I think so. You want to go check on them again?”

“Yes, I do.” Kurama smiled, quickly getting up from the bed. He then pulled his mate from the bed as well. They shared a quick kiss before leaving their room and going down the hall to their sons’ room. The fox knocked lightly on the door and they waited patiently for the okay to enter.

“How’s Toushi doing?” Kurama asked as he and his mate stepped up close to the bed.

“He seems to be doing fine.” Kaihei sat on the edge of the bed holding the other boy’s hand. “I cleaned off the old plant paste and added a new one. I also got him cleaned up as best as I could. He’ll need a good bath when he wakes up and regains some strength.”

“Your dad and I will help you get him down to the hot springs when the time comes. The warm water will help him a lot.” Hiei offered a smirk present. “But we will leave him in your care again. Toushi is totally your responsibility.”

“I understand.” Kaihei leaned forward and brushed white bangs off of his brother’s closed eyes. “And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“We figured as much.” Kurama smiled, patting his kit’s shoulder. He took the opportunity to lean over and hug his first born son and was surprised when the boy returned it. “I’m, no… we’re glad to have you home, both of you.”

“I’m glad to be home too, dad. Father had a talk with me. He told me that you two did everything to keep us together short of forcing us to mate when we were to young.”

“That we did.” Kurama answered truthfully. “Since you two are not blood related, we want you two together. We had to be a bit harsh when you were younger because we didn’t want you both to be mating too fast.”

“I understand that now. I asked father for forgiveness for the way I have acted all these years and now I ask you, dad. Can you ever forgive me for my actions?”

“I already have, kit, I already have.” Kurama smiled, hugging his teary eyed son again.

“Thank you, daddy,” Kaihei released his father and retook his brother’s hand.

“It’s about dinner time. Are you coming, Kaihei?” Hiei asked as he took hold of the fox’s hand. “The cook made your favorite.”

“No, I’m not hungry.”

“How about we have the food brought up here in case you get hungry?” Kurama suggested quickly.

Kaihei thought about it a few moments before nodding. “I’ll agree to that, but I’ll probably won’t be hungry.”

“Hn, at least it will be near if you do get hungry and incase Toushi wakes up.” Hiei commented before leading his fox from the room.

They stopped in their various children’s rooms, letting them know dinner was ready and to come down to the dinning room. It wasn’t long before the large family was sitting down to eat. A sharp gasp came from one of the female servants passing out food, followed by hearty laughter.

“Gailic! Leave that girl alone!” Shiori quickly scolded her son as she watched the embarrassed maid hurry from the room.

“I’ve done told you to stop all the groping of the opposite sex!” Junaco added angrily. “I understand that you like the females, but you are crossing the line!”

“Oh, come on mom and dad, I’m just having some fun.” Gailic laughed again as he resumed eating.

“That’s it, I have had enough!” Hiei slammed his fork down on the table, getting everyone’s attention. “I’m sorry Junaco, Shiori, but I can’t turn a blind eye to this anymore.” The fire demon leveled his glare at his young ‘brother in law‘. “You will stop treating females as objects for your enjoyment. You will treat them with respect from now on as they deserve nothing less. Do you understand me?”

“Dad?” Gailic quickly looked to his father.

“Don’t look at me. You’ve dug your hole, now lie in it. Hiei is Lord of this fortress, of this land, and you will obey him.”

“But?!!”

“No buts,” Shiori frowned at her son. She would not interfere in the decision, something needed to be done about her son’s behavior and she believed that her oldest son, and his mate could fix the problem.

“Mother, Junaco, if it’s okay with you, Hiei and I would like to take over training Gailic. We don’t want to replace you as his parents or anything like that, we just want to teach him some much needed discipline.” Kurama put in, trying to smooth things over. “Will you allow us to do this?”

“Ummm,” Shiori looked to her mate. It was really up to him.

Junaco thought it over a few minutes before nodding curtly. “Do what you need to. Gailic has gotten too much out of hand.”

“Father!” Gailic yelled, outraged. It was like he was being abandoned “Mother!”

“First rule,” Kurama growled with a warning in his voice. “No yelling at any adult that is superior to you. It will get you into a great deal of trouble and there will be punishment.”

“Second rule, you will not leave this fortress without permission from your parents or us. Third rule, you will spar with me and my fox everyday, no exceptions.” Hiei stated, finally picking up his fork again. “We will be hard on you and if you break any of the rules we will be harder.”

“One more thing, rules will be added if they are needed.” Kurama spoke after his mate was done.

“Do you understand?” Hiei asked, staring the shocked boy down.

“Yes, sir,” Gailic nearly whispered, sparing a nervous glance to his parents.

They weren’t even paying attention to what was going on. They were happily eating and talking between themselves. He looked around the table to find his niece and nephews doing the same. Gailic let the subject drop and began to eat quietly. He knew he had brought it all on himself.

Hiei and Kurama shared an approving glance before beginning to eat again while they held hands between their plates of food.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Upstairs in a big bedroom the wolf demon began to stir. Kaihei had been eating, but he was at his brother’s bedside in an instant.

“Toushi,” he called softly. A soft moan was his only answer so he called louder. “Toushi, wake up!”

Another moan was heard, but this time unforgettable eyes, one blue and one brown, slowly opened. The eyes looked around before finally focusing on the face beside him.

“Toushi, I’m so glad you’re awake!” Kaihei nearly cried, the tears were there, but they did not fall.

“Hmmm, I haven’t been called that name in years. It feels so good to be called that again.”

The deep voice sounded like sin, forcing shivers to run through the black fox’s body. Kaihei hoped that wasn’t Toushi’s normal voice, if it was he was in serious trouble as he felt his penis twitch in his pants.

“Do you remember me?” Kaihei asked hopefully, praying that his voice was at a normal tone.

“How could I forget you?” Toushi asked, slowly raising a hand and drifting it across the other male’s baby soft check, hearing an nearly inaudible gasp. “We gave each other our first kisses as our goodbyes” He trailed his fingers across his brother’s lips.

“Now I can finally kiss you hello again…………..” Toushi slipped his hand behind Kaihei’s neck, fisted his hand into silky black hair, and pulled him downwards. “My Rosey,” he whispered just before their lips met in an gentle kiss.

 

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them all. The next chapter will be out soon., promise.