Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Won’t Give Up ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : Not Much again!! LOL Some snuggling and a lot to talking. Mentions of rape.

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is great!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

To all of those that has reviewed already, thank you so much!! I love reading all the reviews I get. Please keep it up, as they motivate me with my stories. Thank You!!! Thank You!! Thank You!!!!! You guys are so great! XD

Alright guys, after the end of last chapter I know you all are expecting roses and sunshine. Let me just say that there will be roses and sunshine, but things just can’t go that easy. After all they have been separated for seventeen years, our boys have to relearn how to deal with each other and let us not forget the teasing parents.

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 3 of 8

Won’t Give Up

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

On my knees, I'll ask

Last chance for one last dance

'Cause with you, I'd withstand

All of hell to hold your hand

I'd give it all

I'd give for us

Give anything but I won't give up

'Cause you know,

you know, you know

 

In a blur, Kaihei was completely across the room, touching his lips and staring at the wolf on the bed. There was several minutes of awkward silence as Toushi stared right back, neither sure of what to say.

“You kissed me,” Kaihei finally broke the silence.

“Yes,” Toushi smirked, pleased with himself. “I just figured since last time you kissed me first that I’d kiss you first this time……...though it wasn’t a very good kiss. I had expected better from you by now. I’ve heard of your many tales of your sexual exploits which was expected since you’re the son of Lord Hiei and Lord Kurama whom are legends in their own right, and you’re their heir to two-thirds of the Makai. How could you not be as experienced as the tales say?”

“Believe what you want.” Kaihei spoke softly, looking to the floor. What Toushi had said cut his feelings deeply, it hurt. How could he tell his brother that he had saved himself for him, that his only sexual experiences came from the few sex plays they had when they were little? It wouldn’t do, he wouldn‘t say a word, he didn’t want to be made fun of.

“Are you going to tell me different?” Toushi asked, noticing the submissive stance his brother had taken. Something wasn’t right.

“No,” Kaihei looked up and met the wolf’s eyes boldly. He would not let the wolf know of the mistake he had made. Kaihei was determined to make Toushi figure out the mistake and fix it himself. “I will not.”

Silently, Kaihei retrieved the tray of food and brought it over to the bed. He then sat it down beside his brother before taking a seat on the edge. “Please eat, it will get your strength back up. Both of your legs have multiple breaks, you will be in this bed for a couple of weeks so get used to it.”

“What is this food?” Toushi asked, eyeing the plates. He had forgotten what it was like to eat like royalty. After he left with Miriee, he had a poor life sometimes going hungry for days at a time. He also didn’t miss the almost cold tone of voice that the little black fox had used. He knew screwed up already, and he just woke up, but he couldn’t figure out where the problem was, even after going over their short conversation in his mind.

“This is violet salad.” Kaihei began, pointing to each dish in turn. “Snowflake cakes with wild rose jam, griddle Ahei with herbs, Ningenkai rabbit and nut stuffed grape leaves, and topping it all off is spiced berry wine.”

“What no dessert?” Toushi joked, looking the food over once again. It all looked so good and he felt like he was starving.

“Yes, there is dessert.” Kaihei pointed to a small tray still on the table. “It’s Lainloasool apples. It’s very good and unique. Dad came up with the recipe by using demon and ningen ingredients.”

“Sounds good.” Toushi offered a smile as he picked up a fork. “Shall we eat?”

“By all means,” Kaihei picked up his fork too. Both boys ate and ate until nothing was left, not even dessert or the spiced berry wine. Everything was gone, the plated nearly licked clean. During the meal, Kaihei gave the wolf a pain killer, when he noticed the other’s wincing with every move.

Afterwards, with his belly full, Toushi felt immensely better, despite his broken legs. He also noted that at some point, the little fox had seemed to forget that he had been annoyed and had warmed up again. it was good to be graced with that once familiar gentle smile.

“Do you need anything else, Toushi?” Kaihei asked as he rubbed his full stomach.

“Well, I do have to pee, but I can’t walk much less stand.” Toushi sent a sly glance at his little black fox. Now that they were both old enough and no one could stop them, he was going to take Kaihei as his mate. It was only a matter of time before he laid claim to the heir of the Makai.

“Um….okay…” Kaihei quickly got up and looked around the room, spotting something that would suffice. He grabbed a vase with a dozen dead black roses in it. He dumped the dried plants into the rubbish bin and hurried back towards the bed. He held the black vase out to the wolf.

“Here use this.”

“Could you help me?” Toushi asked, smirk in place while he took the offered vase.

“Um…….. I believe you could do it yourself, your arms aren’t broke.”

“True, but I don’t want the sheet getting in the way. Could you hold it up and out of the way?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Kaihei grabbed the sheet, turned his head, and lifted said sheet.

Toushi quietly laughed at his brother’s shyness, but it was very enduring and heartwarming to be subjected to it again. He actually thought it was very cute, and silently enjoyed the slight blush across tan cheeks, as he emptied his bladder.

“Done,” he finally announced, holding the filled vase out to his little fox.

Kaihei dropped the sheet back into place and grabbed the vase. Ignoring the warmth seeping from the usually cold clay, he walked over and set it outside the bedroom door to be cleaned later by a servant.

“Anything else?” Kaihei asked, after he turned back to the wolf.

“Why don’t you come over here and sit down.” Toushi patted the bed beside him. “We have years to catch up on.”

“Okay,” Kaihei grinned, happy about the prospect of finally having all of his questions answered. The most important one being, why didn’t he come back as soon as he could. Kaihei quickly moved over to the bed and sat down. “So you want to go first?”

“Might as well, but my story is not a happy one.” Toushi began quietly. It had been his idea for this conversation and he couldn’t back out now. This was going to be very hard on him, bringing up memories that he had tried desperately to forget., but he supposed that kaihei needed to know, had a right to know.

“Well, when I left you, and the rest of the family things were okay at first. Then after a few months Miriee became violent towards me.”

“Miriee? You don’t call the demon father?” Kaihei interrupted.

“No!! That demon will never be my father!! Hiei and Kurama are my fathers and they always will be!!” Toushi answered harshly before his voice softened again. “He got to where he’d hit me for doing little things wrong and often verbally abused me. I learned real quick not to mention your name, after I received a concussion from where he drove me head into a tree trunk.”

“But you’ve got to be stronger than him! You could have fought him” Kaihei broke in again.

“No, I’m not; I am nothing without you fighting with me. I’m no where near as strong as you. Only together we are strong, am I strong. I suppose I lost my confidence after he took me away, and it took me awhile to gain it back.” Toushi unconsciously slipped an arm around his shocked brother’s shoulders, seeking some form of comfort. “Miriee figured there would be a spy and he bought the spy off soon after I was taken away from here. Practically the whole time you, dad and father were receiving false reports of my well being. Miriee made sure to let me know that there had been a spy and that the spy now worked for him, and each time the false report was sent as well as what the report contained.”

Toushi took a deep breath, trying to find some courage to continue as he stared into sad and anger filled green eyes. “I lost my virginity to an ugly blue skinned demon that left my back a bloody mess from his claws and my once untouched entrance ripped wide open. I couldn’t sit up for three days nor could I lie on my back. Miriee didn’t even try to take care of me. He just glared at me and made nasty comments because I was keeping him from making more money. He left me lying on my bloody soiled bed rolls and didn‘t offer me food or water. That was only the beginning. I’ve had everything imaginable done to me and I still have nightmares from it.”

“When did the rapes end?” Kaihei voice broke with pain and rage, finally noting the arm around him, but he wasn’t inclined to move it. Toushi needed the comfort and he wanted to be the one to provide it, and also it felt so right. Taking the initiative, he snuggled into the wolf’s side and wasn’t surprised when the strong arm tightened around him.

“It finally ended when I got strong enough to kill my rapist. I was fifteen then and Miriee never tried to sell me out again. Incidentally that last demon had been the spy sent to protect me.”

“Well, that’s a little bit of good news, and now I won‘t have to wonder what happened to the missing spy or go out and hunt him down to kill him myself.”

“Yes, I guess, but the damage has already been done. I have so much scar tissue due to the fact that I wasn’t able to heal properly between rapes and painful memories that I doubt I’ll ever know true pleasure again. The only pleasure I remember was when we were little and had our sex plays.”

“Maybe one day you will.” Kaihei hoped to prove the wolf wrong. He was now determined to help his brother to recover as much as possible, including introducing him to pleasure again, even if he himself was so inexperienced. He’d have to figure it out.

“Maybe I will.” Toushi couldn’t help, but agree with Makai heir, knowing that was the only answer that would be accepted. “I continued traveling with Miriee for awhile as I prepared myself to make the long trip back to here, back to you. That was until I learned that one of my father’s whores had, had a child, a girl that was sold into slavery. There could be more considering how often Miriee slept around, but she is the only one I know about. She is the reason I have not returned sooner, I’ve been searching for her. I don’t want the same thing to happen to her that has happened to me. I can’t let that happen! I won‘t let that happen!”

“I agree,” Kaihei nodded curtly. “So when you get better and can walk again, where do we start? How old is she? What does she look like?”

“Whoa……... Who says you’re going with me?” Toushi asked quickly.

“I do and I’d like to see you try to stop me. I’m not the weak little boy that you left behind. Now answer my questions.” Kaihei ordered, sounding much like the little Lord he was.

Toushi sighed in defeat, knowing just how stubborn his little fox could get. “She’s 14 years old, but I’m not sure where exactly she is at. I was told at the tavern in Gree Gree that they saw a slave matching her description with slave traders and they were heading north a few months back. I’m hoping to get to her before she goes into her first heat, which should be soon. I was hot on their trail when I was ambushed and you know the rest.”

“What does she look like?” Kaihei asked quickly. If this girl was Toushi’s sister, then she was his sister too and he knew their parents would feel the same way. “What’s her name?”

“Her name is Siaira. She is a fox and cat cross, though she looks more like a cat. She has black sleek hair, ears, and a long tail. The last time I saw her, her body was trimmed and she was starting to fill out in the right places. She also has a mean temper, but I hear she gets that from her mother.”

“Don’t worry, Toushi. We’ll find her. Oh my!! It is alright for me to call you Toushi isn’t it. That’s all I know you as.”

“I definitely prefer Toushi. I left the name Seivie behind me a long time ago.” Toushi gave his brother a slight reassuring squeeze. “So now let’s get to you. Tell me what has happened to you all these years, Kaihei.”

“These years have not been happy ones for me either.” Kaihei began sadly. “Though they were nothing compared to what you have been through. I guess my life has been good compared to that.”

“I don’t care; I still want to hear about it.” Toushi pressed, knowing he would get Kaihei to speak; he always had.

“Well,” Kaihei sighed in defeat, leaning more into the wolf’s side. “The day you left, I changed forever. I became someone you wouldn’t have recognized. I killed demons just for the fun of it, but I knew it was the only way to vent my anger over what had happened.”

“I’d leave for two, three weeks at a time. Father and dad still worried about me, but they gave up trying to find me when I ran off. They also gave up trying to help me, no one could help me. I blamed my parents for everything that was wrong. I was so angry, I began calling them by their formal names.”

“You shouldn’t have done that, Kaihei! They did what they had to do by law, their law and they couldn’t disobey it.” Toushi was upset by his brother’s admission. He never would have guessed the little black fox could be so mean. “It wasn’t their fault that our family got torn apart. If you want to blame someone, blame my poor excuse for a ‘father.’ He is the one that took me away from the family, took me away from you!!”

“Before father and I found you, we had a much needed talk and I finally realized everything. I know now they did everything they could to keep our family together. I feel very guilty for everything I’ve said and done.” Kaihei didn’t realize it, but he slipped his arms around his brother. “I wish I could take it all back.”

“You can’t take it back, but you can apologize for it.” Toushi whispered softly, enjoying the nice and sweet hug.

“I plan to, when I can get them alone.” Kaihei tilted his head back and smiled up at the wolf. “Why did your hair turn all white? I didn’t even recognize you.”

“When I hit sexual maturity it started to change. I already had white highlights, but as I grew older the white just took over. I don’t have any brown left.” Toushi couldn’t help, but smile at the black fox who was practically sitting in his lap. “Do you like it Rosey?”

“I love and hate when you called me that! It makes me seem like a girl!” Kaihei nearly yelled, smacking his brother lightly and wrinkling up his nose at the childhood nickname. “What if I called you Cubby?”

“Cubby?” Toushi pretended to think it over and then he grinned. “Fine with me, I’ll call you Rosey and you’ll call me Cubby, just like when we were kids. Secretly though, I always enjoyed that nickname, because you gave it to me.”

“Whatever,” Kaihei shrugged his shoulders, even as he could feel heat spreading across his cheeks and see his brother‘s satisfied smirk. His brother always got his way when it came to him. He fingered several strands of the white hair, scrutinizing it. When he spoke his voice was so very soft. “I like your new color of hair, it suits you, especially your eyes.”

“Thank you……..You haven’t changed much though, Kaihei. You still look exactly the same to me.”

“Hnn, I agree, I’ve only gained a few inches in height. I’m only five feet and two inches tall.”

“Well your father is only 5 foot, so at least you’re taller then him.”

“Yeah, I guess I am. I just haven’t thought of it that way.” Kaihei thought about making a comment about the wolf being so tall, but decided against it.

“Well, whatever way you thought about it doesn’t matter really. All I know is that you are still very cute, bordering of beautiful, especially when you have that sweet smile on your face.” Toushi tepted to try for another kiss, and he even began to lean in. Kaihei for his part wasn’t sure how to respond, but he found himself anticipating the coming kiss with his brother. In truth, he wanted it desperately.

“Hn, this is a cozy scene.” A familiar voice announced from the door, interrupting the two young males, before their lips could meet.

“I’d have to agree.” You could actually hear the smile in that alto voice. The two young demons on the bed looked over to the door and found Hiei and Kurama standing in the doorway.

Kaihei jerked back, but he didn‘t move out of the arms that held him securely. He and the wolf were adults now, they didn’t have to answer to anyone, not even their parents. He looked over his shoulder, slightly angered over the interruption. “We’re just catching up on what has happened to each of us since Toushi left.”

“Yes, that’s what we were doing.” Toushi grinned, giving the little black fox a squeeze for show. He then smirked, staring straight at his foster parent’s. “We’re not like you two. We don’t have to jump into bed right away to greet each other. Besides, I still have two broken legs. I can’t have sex right now.”

“Sex!” Kaihei squeaked, now glaring at his brother. “Who said I was having sex with you!”

“Well, you still can top while on the bottom.” Hiei teased right back, ignoring his son’s outburst. It seemed Kaihei was in denial about what would eventually happen, but Toushi wasn’t. The wolf had completely accepted the fact.

“Oh yeah, I could lie on my back and have Kaihei straddle me,” Toushi continued, not phased in the least that he was talking about sex with the demons he considered his parents.

“That would work,” Kurama got into the teasing. “Hiei and I have done that position hundreds of times. It is fun to be ridden.”

Kaihei couldn’t even formulate words. He was so embarrassed and as red as he could get. He couldn’t believe they were having a discussion about how he could be topped while the topper was on the bottom. This little embarrassment went on for a good ten minutes and Kaihei had hid his face in his brother’s side. He just couldn’t meet anybody’s eyes right now.

“Okay, I think we’ve embarrassed my kit enough.” Hiei finally put a stop to it, but it had been fun.

“Hmm, he may be your kit, father,” Toushi grinned, squeezing his brother tightly, making a statement to the parents, “at least for now, but one day soon Kaihei will be mine,….. my Rosey,……… my mate. We are old enough now to understand our feelings and follow through on them too.”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Kurama‘s smirk, portrayed just how proud he was. Their scheme had paid off in the end. “You still have to ask Hiei and I if you can mate him.”

“Hold up!” Kaihei finally spoke as he jumped to his feet. “Don’t I have a say in the matter? As far as I’m concerned, I have no intention of ever getting mated, especially not after this humiliation and something else that happened earlier right after Toushi woke up!” In a blur, the kit was gone from the room.

“You have to look over his small outburst, Toushi. Kaihei is very shy.” Kurama looked from the empty doorway to the demon on the bed. “Until today, he hasn’t let anyone touch him since the day you left, not even us.”

“Hn, this is true.” Hiei agreed with his mate quickly. “Kaihei is an emotionally inexperienced virgin. You will have to go slow with him.”

“Virgin!?!” Toushi nearly shouted in shock. Now he knew where his mistake had been made, and the problem it probably caused “What about all the sex tales about him?”

“They are just that, tales. They’re all lies made up by demons that just want to say they had him or was bedded by him. Some also expect Kaihei to be like that because we are his parent and have the many tales about us.” Kurama explained to the wolf, hoping the explanation was sufficient enough.

“Then I have made a terrible mistake,” Toushi whispered guiltily.

“What did you do?” Hiei was instantly on the defense of his son.

“Nothing really!” Toushi tried protecting himself from his father. “It was more of what I said!”

“Explain.” Hiei growled low in warning, “And do it quickly.”

Toushi began nervously, “I kissed him, it was very simple and it was right after I woke up. I just wanted to kiss him hello, like he had kissed me goodbye all those years ago. He didn’t kiss me back and ended up across the room. I teased him a little by saying I had expected better, especially after all those tales, and that it wasn’t a good kiss at all.”

Kurama sighed and rubbed his temples. “That kiss was only his second kiss in his life; he gave the first to you. That kiss may have taken you two a step forward, but your comments, knowing Kaihei, took you both two steps backwards.”

“Hn, you will have to work extra hard, Kit, to get my boy.” Hiei had relaxed and accepted the situation. “But like I said, take it slow. Don’t push Kaihei into anything he doesn’t like or he’ll bolt just like he did a few minutes ago.”

“I may have lost my chance then.” Toushi muttered, shaking his head in shame.

“Don’t worry, he’ll come around…my fire demon did.” Kurama hugged his mate to his side. “He’s his father’s son in every way.”

“Then I may still have a chance,” Toushi let a small smile appear, all hope wasn‘t lost.

“Yes, you may,” Hiei and Kurama answered together. It seemed there was still a few bumps left on the road to happiness, but they had no doubt that now their boys were back together that those bumps would be overcome easily and a mating would be taking place very soon.

 

On my knees, I'll ask

Last chance for one last dance

'Cause with you, I'd withstand

All of hell to hold your hand

I'd give it all

I'd give for us

Give anything but I won't give up

'Cause you know,

you know, you know

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them. The next chapter will be out in about a week. Also if any of you guys out there play Runescape, cookies for the people who are able to catch the reference to the game. Anyway, review, let me know what you think!!