Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Keep Dreaming ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : The only thing in this chapter is a little blood, bare skin, and some language.

AN: First thing first, let me say a big, huge thank you goes out to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is so great for doing this for me!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

You guys that review are awesome, I don’t know what I would do with out you all. You keep me going, you keep me writing. Thank you to every single one of you and please keep reviewing. Thank you!! Thank you!!

 

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 4 of 8

Keep Dreaming

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore

 

“Shall you go or shall I?” Kurama asked, turning to his mate.

“I talked to him last time. It’s your turn.” Hiei grunted, crossing his arms over his chest. “Besides I have a meeting today with a couple of village elders. You don’t have to attend, though you are welcome to come by when you’re done with our son.”

“I just might do that.” Kurama kissed his mate before the fire demon disappeared through the open bedroom door.

Kurama looked over to his adoptive son, “I’ll get Kaihei back here to continue to nurse you back to health, as soon as possible. In the meantime, I’ll get a servant to check with you often in case you need anything.”

“Thank you, dad,” Toushi smiled at first before the smile slipped into a frown. “It is okay for me to still call you dad or daddy?”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, kit.” Kurama offered a beautiful smile to the boy.

“But, do you think Hiei minds if I call him father or dad?”

Kurama’s smiled didn’t slip as he answered, “He doesn’t mind either and actually prefers it as well, Toushi. You may not be our biological son and haven’t lived with us in seventeen years, but we still love you and think of you as our son.”

“I’m happy to hear that because I have always thought of you two as my parents, even after everything.” Toushi smiled brightly.

“Good, now let me go take care of my other son and get him back up here to you.” Kurama turned and left the room, quietly pulling the door closed behind him.

He quickly found a female servant and ordered her to do anything Toushi asked of her and to check on him every fifteen minutes. She nodded curtly and hurried off to begin her new task as it was better than scrubbing floors. Kurama headed straight for the garden. If his son hadn’t already ran off, that was where he would be.

The fox walked out into the beautiful paradise and looked around for his kit. Kaihei was definitely hiding his energy, it seemed he didn’t want to be found. When Kurama found nothing, he looked up into the tallest tree. There among the branches was a leafy den he had made for him and his fire demon, a private getaway. Usually the big leaf door was open unless occupied by Hiei and himself, but today the door was closed.

Kurama put his fox skills to work and quickly climbed the tree. He touched the large leaf ‘door’ and it slowly parted from the ‘wall‘. Kaihei sat inside on an unmade futon mattress, looking about ready to cry and it appeared as if he carried the weight of the three worlds on his small shoulders. The fox entered without a word and closed the leaves behind him. He quickly took a seat next to his son, not knowing where to start or what exactly the problem was, but thankfully his son knew where to start.

“I knew you or father would find me. You always do, especially when I want to be alone.” Kaihei’s voice cracked a little at the end.

“Well, those are the times that you don’t need to be alone.” Kurama kept his voice soft and understanding. “Want to talk about it?”

“What is there to talk about!?” Kaihei tried not to shout, but it happened. He was just to upset. “That was so embarrassing!”

“Oh, come on, kit. It was just a little teasing, nothing that your father and I haven’t done before; and Toushi even got in on it too.”

“I know that and that was the worst part! I don’t want him to think I’m that easy! He already thinks I’m easy as it is because of those untrue rumors and stories!”

“No he doesn’t, baby. At least not any more,” Kurama slid an arm around his son’s slightly shaking shoulders. The boy was trying to keep from crying, something he really needed to do after all these years.

“What does that mean?” Kaihei asked, as he turned into his father’s chest and wrapped his arms around him, shocking the fox for a few seconds before he quickly returned the comfort his son was seeking.

“I told Toushi that all the stories were lies, and your father told him that you were actually a virgin.”

Kaihei moaned sadly, sounding as if he was in actual pain and maybe he was. “Things just went from bad to worse. Toushi won’t want to take the time to teach or show me what I need to know. He probably won’t even look at me now, except to laugh at the twenty-six year old virgin demon!”

“That’s not true and you know it.” Kurama took the chance and pulled the small upset male into his lap. The kit didn’t resist either. “I’ll be honest, he was shocked at first, but he quickly got over it and felt guilty about what he said. If he loves you, Kaihei, he’ll take the time and show you what you need to know about a relationship with him.”

“You really think so?” Kaihei looked up to his father hopefully.

“I know so, baby. When he tries to take steps with you, like holding your hand, putting an arm around you, or even kissing you try not to shy away from him and let those things happen. Maybe he’ll even try something a lot more intimate, let everything he tries happen. You’ll be happy that you did in the end.”

“Okay.” Kaihei smiled finally, about to wipe away two lonely tears that escaped his eyes from his rose colored cheeks.

“Let them fall,” Kurama quickly instructed and held his hands out to catch them. The tears fell off of the kit’s chin and landed as purple tear gems in the fox’s hands.

Kurama then pressed the precious stones into his son’s hands. “The last time you cried tear gems was for Toushi and you gave him one gem while you kept one, as silent promises to wait for each other. This time was for Toushi as well. I suggest you give him one and keep the other, just like last time, promises for a future together. Maybe you and he can add to those earrings you both wear.”

“Maybe,” Kaihei laughed softly as he crawled off his father’s lap. “Thank you, I needed that talk.”

“I figured you did, though I didn’t think it would happen in your father’s and mine private tree top den.”

“I only chose here because it seemed like I was surrounded by both of you.” Kaihei looked around, his eyes landing on various sex toys and bottles of scented oils. He wasn’t the least bit embarrassed and he secretly hoped that one day he and Toushi would have a private sex den too. Something from his childhood, a memory, struck a nerve in his mind so he quickly looked back to his redheaded father. “I have one question, but it’s more like a request.” When the fox just smiled and nodded the boy continued. “Do Toushi and I have to be watched as closely now by you and father like we did when we were little?”

“Of course not, you both are adults now and can do what ever the hell you want. We only watched you two so closely because we didn’t want anything to happen between the both of you to soon. It could have messed up everything.”

“Thank you, daddy,” Kaihei quickly hugged his father and then stood up.

“Anytime, firebug,” Kurama stood up too. It was a silent signal that their talk was over. They left the leafy den and jumped to the ground.

“Where are you off to?” Kaihei asked the fox beside him.

“I’m heading over to the meeting Hiei is having just in case I’m needed. You?” Kurama looked over to his son.

“I guess, I’ll go back up and see about Toushi.”

“Or,” Kurama grinned, “Make him wait awhile and come to the meeting with me. It will give him more time to worry about what he said.”

“I could do that.” Kaihei stuffed the tear gems into his pocket and quickly followed his father into the fortress.

They walked through the halls and soon were at the throne room. They threw the doors open and entered without any sort of announcement, interrupting whatever was happening inside. What Kurama saw made rage spread throughout his body. Hiei was holding a very scantly dressed female bird demon at arms length and she was trying her hardest to give him a lap dance that he obviously didn’t want.

Everyone turned towards the noise and froze when they saw their very angry Lord. Hiei though sighed in relief. Kurama was across the long room so fast it made everyone’s head spin, except for the fire demon. Hiei knew the fox could move almost as fast as him when properly motivated.

It was Youko Kurama that grabbed the female’s hair and threw her to the floor. “You will not get near my mate again, whore.” The female hastily scrambled away, and did her level best to hide behind one of the village elders, who was obviously her employer.

“Whore?” The elder she hid behind laughed. “The same could be said about you, Lord Kurama. We have all heard of your many tales and the new ones about your fortress harem that consists of males and females for when you get bored with our little Lord. I just thought he deserved someone too, someone to attend to his unfulfilled needs.”

The offending demon found himself on his knees with a katana pressed to his throat. He looked up the sword and saw the young heir holding the hilt.

“Well, if it isn’t the always absent ‘heir’ that his father is always covering for. Kill any innocent demons of bed a new conquest lately?” It seemed the elder had a death wish or he truly believed that Hiei would protect him.

“My absence is none of your concern! Nor who I bed or who I kill! And for that matter neither is my parent’s bedroom life.” Kaihei growled gripping the hilt of his katana tighter. That was something else he had learned over the years, how to use a katana so he would never be defenseless. He flicked his eyes over to his angry parents and they both nodded. The elder’s wish had been granted.

The demon’s head went rolling across the floor from a quick flick of the kit’s wrist. The body fell with a heavy thud and the blood started to quickly pool around the severed neck.

Kaihei turned toward the other fear filled demons, drops bright red blood dripping off the blade of the katana. “Do you have any further comments about your lords or me?”

There was a round of quick negative head shakes from the three village elders that were left.

“Good,” The kit growled before ascending the few steps to the throne. He whipped his katana to the side, successfully slinging off the rest of the remaining blood, before quickly sheathing it at his hipe. Kaihei was about to sit down at the top of the stairs as per usual. There were many times when he sat in one of the thrones if either or both of his parents weren’t present. After all he was a Makai heir, there was duties that he had to attend to and meetings that he ran by himself. But when both of his parents were present, he resumed his spot on the top of the stairs. The fox caught his attention though before he could even start to sit.

“Sit on my throne, Kaihei. You’ve earned the spot.” Kurama smiled, and waved toward the big, elaborate, and gold trimmed chair.

“No, I couldn’t.” Kaihei quickly protested. “You need to sit too. I’ll just resume my normal spot on the stairs.”

“Sit, boy.” Hiei ordered pointing at the throne. “I’ll be having a throne made for you in the next couple of days to join ours, just as elaborate.” He then sat down in his throne and pulled his mate into his lap. Kurama grinned up at the fire demon about the public display, but it was needed at the moment. He added to it by snuggling into his mate’s lap and slipping an arm around his neck as he shifted back into his redheaded human form so he wouldn‘t be to heavy for his small mate.

Kaihei only laughed at the display as he sat down in the offered throne. He could only hope that Toushi and he loved each other as much as their fathers loved each other. Anyone could see their love in the way the demon’s moved when they were in the same room and by the way they looked at each other and especially when you’d catch them in a sweet moment. Their love was truly an inspiration to other demons.

“Now, let’s get back to the meeting.” Hiei called all attention to him. “As I was saying, I don’t take brides and you all should know that by now. I will rule fairly on your predicament and it will be the best judgment for all. Now explain the problem to me,……….. us, again.”

“This man’s village,” a grey demon began pointing to a red skinned demon, “Is using too much water for their village herd while our food herd doesn’t get enough water.”

“Well, I can’t help that!” The accused demon yelled, he pointed to his right. “This demon’s village has put up a dam across the river, only letting so much water through.”

“I had to!” The last accused demon yelled. “We have many beings in our village and need the water.”

“Yes, but we feed you from our herd, so we need the water too!” The grey skinned demon yelled back.

“Alright, that’s enough.” Hiei yelled over everyone. “First off, you take down the dam on that river. If anyone has the right to do that it’s me!” He pointed to the third demon in the line. He then pointed to the second demon. “You obviously have too many in your herd, go sale some to another village. All you need is enough to supply your village with meat and meet the yearly quota for us.”

The fire demon then pointed to the first demon. “This all should help your problem. Might I suggest that you try to persuade some of the many residents of the village you supply meat to, to come to your village. Is everyone satisfied with this?”

“Yes, my lord.” The three demons said together and bowed respectfully.

“Then, you are all dismissed and take the whore with you. I alone tend to Lord Hiei’s needs, all of his needs and they aren’t unfulfilled!” Kurama waved his hand towards the big doors before turning his attention fully on his mate. “That was a great decision, Koi.”

“Hn, I know.” Hiei smirked, his attention also solely focused on his lover.

The three demons looked at each other and then quickly left with the whore to follow orders.

“Both of you went into your own little world.” Kaihei laughed as soon as the throne room doors were closed.

“Kaihei, you should know by now that we do that.” Kurama said as he leisurely kissed down the fire demon’s neck.

“Besides, boy, you’ll be getting your own little world with Toushi soon enough.” Hiei moaned, tilting his head to give his fox better access. “Now why don’t you go see about your soon to be mate. I have a horny fox on my lap that needs my attention at the moment.”

Kurama just laughed as he began to work on his mate’s cloak. He didn’t care that his son was in the room as they were only making out. They would get to sex after the boy left, though he was technically no boy. Kaihei was an adult male in his own right, just an adult that hadn’t been laid, which he hoped would be changing real soon.

The kit only laughed merrily as he quickly got up and walked down the steps. He hurried across the room as he heard his father moan loudly. He didn’t dare look back.

“Tell the guards not to disturb us.” Kurama called out as his son opened one of the big doors, “At all, for anything!”

“Yes sir.” Kaihei called back just before he yanked the door closed none too soon as he heard an almost scream come from the fire demon.

He gave the orders to the guard and started up to his room. On his way he stopped and talked to all of his brothers, sister, uncle, grandmother and grandfather, passing on the news of Toushi. He also stopped by the fortress metal smith and had his two tear gems fashioned into gold jewelry.

When he finally made it to his room, he walked right in and stopped in his tracks. Now he knew exactly how is father felt back in the throne room, when they walked into the meeting. He didn’t like the feeling! A pretty female servant was giving Toushi a sponge bath. He growled possessively and didn’t even realize it until they both looked at him.

“Hey, Rosey! Lia thought I needed a bath.” Toushi grinned, even as the female’s hand started to work lower on his stomach. The maid was even grinning too, showing just how much she was enjoying the sponge bath as well.

Kaihei blurred across the room and harshly yanked the female’s hand away. “Toushi is my fucking responsibility. I will see to all of his needs.”

“But I’m just following Lord Kurama’s orders.” The female hastily tried to defend herself.

“I’m positive my father didn’t order this ‘bath’! You took liberties with something that didn‘t belong to you!!! Get the hell out of my room and close the damn door behind you!”

“Yes, sir,” the female bowed lowly and hurriedly followed the orders.

“Why did you stop her? I was enjoying that little bath.” Toushi put on his best pouting face and added a whine to his voice.

“I can see that!!” Kaihei frowned as he glanced down pointedly to the tented sheet and back up to his friend’s face. The wolf was most definitely aroused.

“Well, you could help it along,” Toushi smirked as he wrapped his hand around the little black fox’s wrist that held the sponge and then gave a little pull.

“No, I’m not ready for that.” Kaihei whispered, blushing slightly. He also looked to the floor, almost like he was ashamed.

Toushi saw this and easily pulled the little black fox down to sit beside him. “It’s okay, Rosey. Our parents told me that you’re very shy and inexperienced in bed, despite your attitude and the rumors. I can wait until you’re ready. I’ve waited this long already and I’d wait forever if it meant I got you.”

“I don’t know what to say to that.” Kaihei was blushing madly now, but there was a tiny smile on his lips. “But I could finish your sponge bath for you.”

“Be my guest.” Toushi relaxed into the bed and let his soon to be mate take care of him.

Kaihei worked quickly, not wanting the wolf to become any more aroused than he already was. When he got done, he threw a clean sheet over his brother. He then set the wash basin and sponge outside the door to be taken by a servant.

Kaihei closed the door, walked back over to the bed, and sat down so he was facing the white wolf. “So what now?”

“Hmmm…alone time for you and me,” Toushi smirked wickedly. “I want to take a nap and I want you to join me. Will you?”

“I suppose so.” Kaihei agreed after a few thoughtful moments. “We used to sleep in the same bed every night when we were kids.”

“That we did,” Toushi smiled, easily remembering all those nights, especially the last one when Kaihei sought him out for comfort.

The wolf pulled the sheet back and patted the bed beside him. “You can take your clothes off or keep them on; it doesn’t matter to me, though I prefer the former. I won’t do anything to you, you can trust me.”

Kaihei bit his lip for several moments to the point of drawing blood while thinking over Toushi’s suggestion. He remembered everything his parents had told him and he knew, he could trust Toushi. Making his decision, he took a chance and stood up. He slowly stripped with a bright blush highlighting his cheeks as hungry wolf eyes devoured his every move and every inch of skin that was revealed. When the last of his clothes hit the floor, he finally let his eyes meet those of his brother’s.

“Beautiful,” Toushi breathed heavily as he gave the little black fox the once over again. He enjoyed watching the pretty blush spread over the expanse of tan skin. “Very beautiful,” he patted the bed again beside him.

Kaihei slowly crawled in and snuggled into the wolf’s bare side. The blush refusing to leave his face and body no matter how hard he tried to will it away. He knew he was giving a whole new meaning to the term blushing virgin.

Toushi dropped the sheet over them both and then wrapped his arms around his small fox. He finally had Kaihei again and he would never let anybody else touch him. The knowledge that no one else had ever had the pleasure of touching the soft skin, made his deflated ego swell to new proportions. “By the way, I’m very much liking that aggressive side of you. It made goose bumps raise across my skin and made me shiver in desire, I hope to see more of it.”

Kaihei blushed again, just when the previous had went away, and hid his face in his brother’s side, mumbling. “I get like that when I get angry and seeing her do that to you made me angry. I don’t want no one touching you,……………..…. No one, but me.”

“Only you? I think I can deal with that and I believe that I will like it. Just know that I feel the same way about you, I don’t want anyone touching you either. You belong to me, my beautiful Rosey.” Toushi tightened his arms, receiving no resistance from the small male. It was a silent acceptance and agreement to the possessive claim. “I will have to see about making you angry more often, it’s very arousing.”

Kaihei didn’t comment this time, though he did push himself closer to the larger body. Toushi decided to let the situation between them rest for now. He could pick it up again later, and continue working on his plan to make the little black fox his mate. They slowly drifted to sleep with Kaihei wondering if joining his brother in bed naked was a good choice and Toushi remembering back to the strip show. It was certainly a performance to remember.

 

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I miss you

Been far away for far too long

I keep dreaming you'll be with me

and you'll never go

Stop breathing if

I don't see you anymore

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them. The next chapter will be out in a week or two.