Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ You Know, You Know ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : Nakedness, mentions of an ANR, and mentions of sex,

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is great!! The Best!!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

To all of those that has reviewed, thank you so much!! I love reading all the reviews I get. Please keep it up, as they motivate me with my stories. Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!

Anyway, you all have waited long enough for this chapter…………. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 5 of 8

You Know, You Know

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

So far away, So far away

Been far away for far too long

So far away, So far away

Been far away for far too long

But you know, you know, you know

 

Kaihei stretched a little as he awoke from his nap. He smiled when he felt arms instinctively tighten around him. He didn’t bother opening his eyes, but he did turn over and snuggle into the warmth. He had missed this so much. He finally felt safe again and Toushi keeping his promise had reinforced that feeling. He knew he could completely trust his wolf now. He snuggled again as pleasure spread threw his body and his own eyes shot open to meet Toushi’s mismatched eyes.

He pulled the sheet over his head completely embarrassed with himself. He had a morning erection as male’s called it, but it happened to him every time he went to sleep. He was so embarrassed because it had brushed up against the wolf’s bare stomach.

“You want me to take care of that or do you want to do it yourself?” Toushi asked softly, not wanting to embarrass his little fox any more.

“No, I don’t do that.” Kaihei muffled voice was heard. “It will eventually go away.”

“What? You haven’t ever masturbated have you?” Toushi slowly pulled the sheet off his brother’s head and then turned his head so that they made eye contact, having not expected an answer, but already knowing what it would be. “It’s very natural to use masturbation when no one is around to help you out. Please don’t be embarrassed about your erection. I get them a lot, especially when I think about you.”

“Hn,” Kaihei went from being embarrassed to being flattered in seconds. He slowly smiled at his white wolf. Yes, Toushi was his and no one would take the male from him. The kit just wanted to wait until it was the right moment to give up his virginity and mate with his wolf.

The time just hadn’t arisen yet and Toushi’s broken legs would be no fun as they would have to be far too careful. Their mating needed to wait until Toushi was completely healed. Kaihei hadn’t even told the other how he truly felt. He was going to take it slow to see what happened. He were testing the waters as it were, especially after being apart for so long. The kit definitely could handle that.

“So do you want help or not?” Toushi let his hand leisurely slip down the boy’s stomach.

“Um….no!” Kaihei had to worked hard to get those words out. “It will eventually go away.”

“Okay, if you’re sure.” Toushi went back to holding his black fox. “I just want to help and I don’t want you to be in any pain.”

“Thank you, that’s sweet.”

“Can I kiss you?” Toushi asked suddenly.

Kaihei blushed brightly and didn’t answer, but he did tilt his head back in invitation. Toushi knew this kiss had to be a lot more then the other two they shared. This one had to speak volumes on feelings and attraction. He cupped the kit’s chin and smiled.

“Scoot up a little so your face is over mine.”

Again Kaihei didn’t answer, but he did move so he was looking straight down at the wolf.

“Now Rosey, I’m going to kiss you like a lover would so don’t be surprised. Just let it happen and let your instincts take over. When I touch my tongue to your lips, open your mouth.” Toushi instructed softly as he slipped a hand behind is brother’s neck.

“Okay.” Kaihei whispered, a bit of fear touching his eyes and voice.

“Relax, this will be good.” Toushi whispered right back before pulling the kit down quickly into an electrifying kiss. He dominated the kiss easily; he already knew he would be the top most of the time in their relationship and the black fox seemed perfectly fine with that. After a couple of moments, Kaihei finally relaxed into his arms and into the kiss. Toushi slid his tongue across the boy’s lips asking, begging, for entrance.

Kaihei was startled at first, but only because of how good that touch had felt. He opened his mouth and instantly had it filled with the wolf’s tongue. The intimate touch shocked him and he was afraid to do anything, afraid to perform badly.

Toushi quickly realized this and began to work very slowly. He explored his should be lover’s mouth and finally touched his tongue to the other’s. Kaihei gasped and pulled back slightly, but did not break contact. Toushi was determined though to get his brother to kiss back. He started stroking the other’s tongue with his, very sensually, tasting and committing to memory every little detail.

Kaihei finally got up some nerve and flicked his tongue across the wolf’s tongue. When he heard an approving sound come from his brother‘s throat, he did it again. Gaining confidence quickly, Kaihei actually started to kiss back, sliding his tongue across the other in his mouth. Without realizing it, he began to straddle the wolf’s waist. Toushi felt this and helped him to do so; his hands came to rest on his black fox’s slightly moving hips.

Kaihei added force to his kisses and the wolf was thrilled over that. They continued to kiss heatedly, only breaking for a quick intake of air. Kaihei froze up though when his rear hit warm, hard flesh. He broke the kiss and sat up quickly the sheet falling around his hips, unconsciously rubbing his heavily muscled cheeks against the prominent erection below him.

Toushi moaned uncontrollably and barely suppressed the urge to grind upwards into the tight ass that he wanted so badly. He was breathless as he spoke, voice husky and strained. “What’s the matter, Rosey? I thought that something quite pleasurable was about to happen between us.”

“It would have, if I hadn’t stopped it. I don’t want this yet!”

“Well, your body says differently.” Toushi looked down purposefully at the kit’s exposed, sizable erection and then back up. “Why won’t you let something happen between us that has been coming about since we were little?”

“Because,” Kaihei hurried off the bed and yanked on his pants.

“Why?!” Toushi asked, pushing himself up into a sitting position. He winced though when he jarred his broken legs, bringing the kit right back to his side.

“Because you are hurt,” Kaihei whispered as he gently pushing his brother back down. “Don’t try to sit up again for a few days.” He sat down on the side of the bed and took Toushi’s hands into his. “I also have some fears that I need to chase away.”

“Tell me about them and I’ll see if I can help.” Toushi offered with a small smile on his lips.

“Okay, we can try.” Kaihei began softly, “One of my fears is about how bad it will hurt because I already know I’ll be on the bottom and I‘ve seen how big you are. Compared to my body size you are a giant, the actual act will be more then just a little painful for me. I don‘t know if my body will be able to accept the size of your erection.………… I will be hurting so bad.”

“I will not lie to you, Kaihei.” Toushi used their joined hands to pull his brother completely onto the bed, until they were pressed together at their sides and Kaihei was hovering over him slightly. “It does hurt to be entered anally and you are right my penis size at full erection coupled with your body size won‘t help matters, but you’ll need to remember to stay relaxed or it will hurt far worse. Also, I’d do my best to keep your mind off the pain and the pain will fade after the initial joining.”

“Will it hurt every time?”

“No, it shouldn‘t.” Toushi smiled, squeezing his brother’s hands. “As our fathers explained when we were little, your body will get used to being entered over time and I’ll always prepare you using a good lube. I promise that I‘ll never take you dry or unprepared, I‘ve lived through such experiences and I won‘t ever let you experience that.”

“Thank you, I guess.” Kaihei blushed a little before turning serious again. It was very nice to know he was cared for so deeply. “If I let this happen between us, if we have sex, what will we be? Will we just be friends with benefits when we don’t have someone else to keep our bed warm? Will we become monogamous lovers? Will we become mates? My biggest fear though is that no matter what we become, you will eventually leave me again and I won’t be able to survive that a second time. I wouldn’t want to know the monster I would become.”

“Don’t worry about that, Rosey,” Toushi cupped the kit’s chin and drew him still closer. “I will never leave you again. When I go for my sister, you’re coming with me. I have you in my life again, and I won’t lose that again, I won’t lose you. As for what we would be to each other, we would be all three. I wanted to talk to father and dad before I broached this subject with you, as it’s the demon way. I, however, am going to ask you directly. Kaihei, my Rosey and heir to two thirds of the Makai, will you be my mate?”

Kaihei looked about ready to cry, but he had a huge smile on his lips. He couldn’t ask for anything more, his dreams were coming true. He dug into his pocket and then pulled out his hand. In it were two of his tear gems on gold earrings.

“Here,” he held out his hand to the wolf. “I accept! One for you and one for me to go with the ones we already wear.”

“I’ll put yours in and you put mine in.” Toushi suggested picking up one of the earrings.

“Okay……but can we go ahead and mark each other for now? I just want to stake my claim on you and for you to stake your claim on me.” Kaihei said, moving so he lay mostly beside the wolf and yet propped up on Toushi’s strong chest. “That way no matter what happens we can’t be separated again.”

“Let me get this straight,” Toushi wrapped his arms around the much smaller body, amusement in in tone of voice and earring clutched in his right hand. “You want me to mark you, but not consummate our mating or combine our energies?”

“Yes, that’s what I want; however, it’s only for a little while.” Kaihei answered quickly.

“Oh?”

“I just want you to be completely healed when we finally mate. I gave you my first kiss with both of us willing and healthy. Now I want to give you my virginity the same way, willing and healthy. When you completely heal up, I’ll let you know when you can take me despite my fears, is that okay?”

“I’ll agree to those conditions, if you promise to keep working on those fears you have with me. Also for us to keep kissing and touching like we were earlier. When I take you, I want you completely used to my touch and totally relaxed.”

“I promise.” Kaihei smiled, bringing the earring up to the wolf’s right ear. He quickly and quite easily pushed the earring through the soft flap of skin. A small drop of blood threatened to fall, but he leaned over and licked the drop away.

“My turn,” Toushi quickly brought the earring up to the kit’s right ear and did the same. They both now had a tear gem earring in each ear. Toushi also leaned over and licked the drop of blood away, though he didn’t move back. Instead he slowly kissed his way down his little black fox’s neck to the base, enjoying the shivers he was bringing forth from his brother. He then moved slowly to the left side, leaving more kisses on his path.

Without further warning he bared his demon fangs and sank them into tan flesh, claiming the small black fox as his own. Kaihei moved a little so he could reach and returned the bite on Toushi’s left shoulder at the base of his neck, claiming him as well. For their credit neither flinched away from the obvious pain, if anything they wanted more and pressed closer to prove it. They held still for long moments until the blood stopped flowing completely. The new mates slowly parted and smiled at each other, traces of blood clinging to their lips.

Kaihei was the first to speak. “We did it…… well…. sort of. We’re mates for life!”

“Yes, we are, my pretty Rosey.” Toushi laughed, holding his new mate more tightly. “But let’s keep it our little secret from our parents for a while.”

“Okay,” Kaihei agreed quickly, easily falling into the bottom role. He would rather tell them now, but he would do what his wolf wanted. A knock on the door interrupted any further conversation.

“Yes?” Kaihei called out.

“I have dinner for you my lord.” A subdued female servant’s voice was heard.

“Bring it in.” Kaihei ordered, yanking the sheet from being pooled at Toushi’s thighs up to his chest. They had forgotten that the wolf had been laying on the bed fully exposed, but neither boy seemed to have noticed or cared. They also maneuvered so their fresh mating marks wouldn’t be seen.

Three servant girls hurried in, two carrying trays and one a chilled bottle of wine. “Just sit it on the table,” Kaihei ordered, motioning to the far side of the room.

The females did as instructed and then turned, bowing respectfully. “Lord Kaihei?” One of the servants spoke up.

“What is it?” Kaihei never took his eyes off his mate, but acknowledged the woman.

“What do we call the demon that currently shares your bed, so we can spread word to the rest of the fortress servants?”

“Excuse me?!” Kaihei sat up and looked the servant dead in the eye, making her flinch. “Who shares my bed is no one’s concern, but mine. If you must know however, his name is Toushi. He’ll be sharing this room with me from now on and you all will extend the same respect to him as you do me.”

“Yes, sir,” the females answered together.

Another servant decided to speak too. “Toushi, is there anything in particular you want for breakfast? If so, we need to tell the cook’s ahead of time.”

“That’s Lord Toushi!” Toushi quietly corrected. “And what ever the heir gets will be fine.”

“Lord?” The female looked quite shocked.

“Lord.” Kaihei confirmed what his mate had said. “Toushi is a Lord of this fortress. Tell all servants to put Lord before his name and if you don‘t believe me you can ask my parents. Now be gone, we need to eat our food before it gets cold and close the door behind you.” The servants quickly bowed and left the room.

The boys ate their dinner in bed, sometimes feeding each other, thoroughly enjoying their alone time together. They also managed to kiss a few more times with Toushi as the initiator. The white wolf touched his new mate as often as possible. Kaihei would jump when he wasn’t expecting it, ready to lash out, but that was expected. Toushi just continued his gentle touching, knowing the kit was only reacting by instinct. When dinner was done the wolf and small fox talked of their separate adventures over the years including how many demons they each had killed.

The redheaded fox and fire demon stopped by to check on Toushi and to talk awhile. They were secretly thrilled to see their sons cuddled together on the big bed and neither even tempted to part when they came into the room. Hiei and Kurama dropped some subtle and not so subtle hints about their sons finally getting together, along with more good natured teasing. The reunited family learned that the wolf had tried many times to get word to them that he needed help when he was little, but all attempts had failed. The spy had been bought off by Miriee.

Toushi’s father had found every letter and severely beat him each time. He eventually gave that idea up. The wolf told his parents what all he had gone through since he had left their care. Toushi also told them he had come close to killing his real father once, but in the end couldn’t actually do it. No mater what the man had done to him, he couldn’t take his life.

Hiei and Kurama promised that if Miriee ever tried to come after the wolf again he would be dead. Kaihei had punctuated that threat with a protective growl, which the fox and fire demon exchanged looks over. It was a very good sign for a possible mating. Hiei and Kurama finally left after about an hour, leaving the boys alone again.

Toushi instantly drew his rigid mate into his arms for a snuggle session. Kaihei quickly caught on, relaxed, and snuggled back into the embrace. He had always been a snuggle bug and he was glad the wolf still liked to snuggle too.

After a long silence, Kaihei asked. “Do you remember that I’m forbidden?”

“Yes.”

“We should have probably talked about this before we mated.”

“Why?” Toushi asked as he dipped a hand just under the waistband of his brother‘s pants.

“Because, I can conceive and carry a child. I suppose you don’t want that.”

“Don’t be so sure.” Toushi grinned happily. “I was raised knowing you were forbidden. I want you to have my children. ……………. That is if you want to have them.”

“I do want to have your children……when we’re ready.” Kaihei smiled, holding his wolf tighter. “I just wanted to make sure you remembered what you were getting into. If I do get pregnant it could very well be a multiple birth.”

“So? The more the merrier as I have already planned for you to have a few children anyway.”

“Really? How many?”

“At least three or four,” Toushi smirked, patting his mate’s stomach. “How can you tell if you got pregnant?”

“I don’t know. I need to talk to our father about that or our dad, maybe both. They have always answered my questions honestly. I know how to get pregnant with the Risoia plant, but I just don‘t know how to tell if I am pregnant.” Kaihei replied quickly.

“I’m sure they will tell you, especially when you tell them that I will be the father.” Toushi laughed and it sounded musical. “I’d love to see their faces.”

“Then we will ask them together when we’re ready for children.”

“Fine, but be warned, I want a child from you soon.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, I want to be able to hold my child, our child.” Toushi let an evil smirk touch his lips. “I also want to suckle from you after you have our child.”

“You remember that!?!” Kaihei blushed brightly, his face feeling very hot. He knew his parents had indulged in that act. He himself had suckled from them after he was weaned until he was eight years. Toushi had also tried it once with them. “You want to do that?!”

Hell, they even had tried to do it to each other when they were boys. He just never thought it would actually happen to him, that he would be suckled from. Kaihei wondered if it would still feel as good as it did when they were young. Well, he would have to find out wouldn’t he. If Toushi wanted to, he would definitely allow it, but he would have to talk to his parents about that too. He wanted to make sure they did everything right, for their sake and for the very possible child’s sake.

“I do, if you will allow me,” Toushi voice broke through into the kit’s wondering mind.

“Alright, we can do that too.” Kaihei smiled, happily agreeing. “Since our child will be doing it anyway.”

“Yes, I want him or her to have the best and that is you, Rosey.” Toushi lightly kissed his mate, not wanting it to go any further than that kiss. It was taking all of his will power as it was, to keep from laying physical claim to that very tempting, strong, and compact body. But he would wait, wait for Kaihei to be ready for a sexual relationship. He wouldn’t push the matter………………… yet. …………….. Because he wasn’t a ningen saint, he was a demon. A demon that wanted his mate desperately, he wouldn’t wait for long to claim what was now his, what finally belonged to him and him alone.

 

So far away, So far away

Been far away for far too long

So far away, So far away

Been far away for far too long

But you know, you know, you know

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them all. The next chapter will be out in a week or two.