Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Loved You All Along ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : Hand Jobs, Masturbation, Mentions Of Sex Yaoi. XD

AN: First thing first, let me say a big thank you to zsfantasy. She types up my stories as I type really badly. And to make it worse, my handwriting is awful! She also betas for me too. She is great, the best!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

To all of those that has reviewed, thank you so much!! I love reading all the reviews I get. Please keep it up, as they motivate me with my stories. I have the best readers and reviewers too!! Thank You!!! Thank you!! Thank You!!!

As for this chapter, well there isn’t much to say. It’s fluffy………. It’s sweet, ……..and ………oh……… it’s a little…………. lemon-ish. ……………… I hope you enjoy. XD

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 6 of 8

Loved You All Along

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I wanted

I wanted you to stay

'Cause I needed

I need to hear you say

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I forgive you

For being away for far too long

 

The days slowly passed for Toushi and they were comfortable despite his broken legs. Kaihei made sure he only experienced very little pain and had everything he wanted or needed. The wounds on his legs had healed, but the bones were taking a lot longer. The multiple breaks had been very severe and it took him two weeks before he started trying to walk again.

Junaco and Kurama in his Youko form managed to get him to his feet and helped him take his first tentative and painful steps. It was like learning to walk all over again. After another two weeks, Toushi was finally able to support his weight on his own for varying periods of time, but Kaihei was always there for him to lean on, when he got tired. They took short walks in the forest surrounding the large stone fortress to get time alone with each other. That day was one of those walks and they had brought a picnic lunch, including a soft blanket.

“The spot I know isn’t too much further, Cubby. Can you make it?” Kaihei asked, helping his wolf along the most he could. This walk had been longer then any of the others they’d had, the wolf was now exhausted.

“Yes, I believe so.” Toushi answered even as he winced with each step he took. He only hoped it really wasn’t too much further or he wouldn’t make it as his legs were throbbing and threatening to give out. He would have to get his pretty, little mate to give him something for pain when they got to wherever they were going. The kit had obviously kept the spot a secret on their many shared walks.

Toushi also realized they had been walking up hill the whole time. He leaned more heavily on his much smaller mate and asked, “How much further? I’m about ready to collapse.”

“Just a couple of more steps,” Kaihei led the wolf out of the forest and came to a stop. The boys now stood near a cliff that over looked the fortress along with the horizon for miles.

“It’s beautiful, Rosey.” Toushi smiled, trying to stand up straighter, but failing. “Thank you for bringing me here.”

“This will be our spot from now on,” Kaihei answered, looking up to his mate. “Let’s set up just over there.” He pointed off to the right and then led the wolf over to a large tree. “Hang on for a couple of seconds so I can put the blanket down.”

“Yes, sir,” Toushi laughed, highly amused, as he leaned against the tree. He loved it when his small black fox gave commands, especially to him. It was at those commanding moments in a tone that demanded respect and a posture that exuded immense power that Kaihei truly shined. That he proved that he was the right choice, the ’only’ choice, for the heir of two-thirds of the Makai.

The kit did what he had said by laying a big blue blanket on the ground. He then carefully helped the wolf take a seat in the shade of the big tree before giving him a strong painkiller. Kaihei laid out the contents of the basket he had carried. There was a nice spread of native food and a jug of wine, along with other essentials.

“So what do you think?” Kaihei asked, moving so he was sitting next to his wolf. He then indicated the view with a large sweep of his arm.

“Umm……..…” Toushi slipped an arm around the small male and pulled him closer. He planted a light kiss on his mate’s waiting lips. “Like I said before, beautiful, but nothing is more beautiful than you, Rosey.”

“Thank you,” Kaihei blushed beautifully, tilting his head in a silent invitation. The wolf didn’t disappoint him either. He left a much longer, loving and lingering kiss on his lips.

“Do you know what today is?” The black fox asked when they parted.

“Yes, I do.” Toushi smirked, giving his little mate a squeeze. “It’s our one month anniversary, a very special occasion.”

“Yes, that’s why I wanted to bring you here. I came to this place often through the many years to search for you with my Jagon eye. I am thankful that you’re with me now. I know I wouldn’t have found you if you hadn’t got hurt and then you wouldn’t be here now and I would still be lonely. I just wish you had come to me sooner so we wouldn’t have had all that lost time. Don’t get me wrong, I know you have to find your sister and get her away from whoever has her, but I just wish you had let me help you instead of searching alone for all this time.”

“I do too. I made some stupid mistakes, mistakes I mean to rectify. If I ever come across my father again, he’ll be dead by my hand. I will find my sister, but with your help now. Also I’m never going to leave you again, no matter what happens. I feel that I’m responsible for the way you have become, even now you still jump when I touch you. You used to be so open with your sexuality, even at that young age. Now you’ve closed yourself up so tight, nothing gets through, not even me. Also it‘s getting very frustrating to have to always use my hand when you’re out of our room ”

“At least I let you kiss me without flinching,” Kaihei responded softly and slightly embarrassed. He looked away to the horizon, self-pitying tears slowly filling his eyes. He was embarrassed, and it hurt to know that he was making his mate suffer because of his own insecurities. “I’m sorry that I’m not experienced like you…..…I just… I‘m….… I’m scared of the amount of pain that I know I will experience and how badly I’ll disappoint you. …….……….. And I’m embarrassed because I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to pleasure you. The only experience I have is from when we were little and that‘s not much; neither is it enough……….……. If you want me, you can take me, you’re my mate and I belong to you…….….I won’t stop you from having sex with me.”

“No, no! That’s not what I mean!” Toushi felt bad for how he worded his previous statement. He saw the hurt in his mate’s eyes, the unshed tears. He reached out and turned his mate’s head until they made eye contact again. “I won’t take you until you’re ready; believe that even if it takes you ten years to be ready. I will not take your virginity with you unwilling. It would be too much like rape and I will not do to you what has been done to me.”

Toushi took a deep breath, hoping that he had his wording right this time. “What I actually meant was I’m sorry that you haven’t had any sort of sexual behavior beyond our past sex plays. You were, are so closed off to any feelings; you won’t even touch yourself to get relief from an erection. Even now, after the last few weeks, you still won’t. I do know one thing though, you have to be comfortable with your own sexuality to be sexual with me.”

“I figured that. It’s just that I’m…”

“You’re scared, you‘ve already stated that fact.” Toushi pulled the little fox into his lap, careful of his still slightly sore legs. “You’re scared of what you will feel when you climax because you will actually cum this time, but there is nothing to be scared of. I’m surprised you don’t remember that in the few sex plays we did have, you reached orgasm every time. I remember each one perfectly, at those times I thought you were so pretty; flushed and panting all for me, because of me.” Toushi was happy to see the bright blush spread across tan cheeks, but there was also a spark of desire that appeared in bright green eyes. “I can’t really explain how it feels to cum, but I can try. You would probably feel completion, dazed, joy, excitement, sleepy, stunned, and many more emotions at the same time. All that will be rushing through your body as the after glow starts. It‘s pretty much the same as when we were kids, except you‘ll actually ejaculate.”

“It still sounds very confusing to me and I suppose I should remember, but I don‘t. Maybe I unconsciously blocked it or something, because the memories were good, but painful for me at the time. I don‘t know.” Kaihei tilted his head to the side, in a very cute manner . “Yes, I’m scared of all that. I’ve had such a tight rein on my emotions since your biological father took you away that I’m afraid to just let go.”

“I know, Rosey.” Toushi whispered, bringing his little lover closer. “But I will help you…….. starting today.” He leaned in and tenderly kissed his mate. Kaihei slid his arms around the wolf’s neck and kissed back.

Lunch was forgotten by the two while they shared kisses for a good ten minutes. Each kiss became more and more passionate between them, forcing Kaihei‘s mind into fuzziness which is exactly what the wolf wanted. Toushi slowly worked the black fox’s shirt out of his pants and slipped his hands under it to lightly skim across his lover’s back. When he heard Kaihei moan quietly and begin to move to his touch, he broke off the kissing.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kaihei quickly asked while panting, fearing the worse.

“No, not at all,” Toushi offered him a small smile. “I just need to know something.”

“And what is that?” Kaihei tilted his head to the side, again very cute.

“This,” Toushi pulled a hand free from the shirt and quickly cupped the fox’s harden member through his pants, earning him a small surprised gasp. “As I suspected and hoped for.”

Kaihei couldn’t say anything, but he did blush a bright red. He hadn’t expected the wolf to do that. His lover hadn’t touched him below the belt in the last month so it was a bit shocking and maybe if he was honest a little arousing.

“We’re going to work on one of your problems right now. It‘s time to let go of your emotions, to let go of your fear.” Toushi spoke softly so as not to disturb the atmosphere he had created while giving his mate a gentle squeeze.

“But……..,” Kaihei gasped and shivered at the same time due to the pleasure filled sensations running through his lower region. His right hand shot down and wrapped around the wolf’s large wrist, trembling as he received a slow massaging squeeze. A whimper of need left his parted lips. “Cu….Cubby……Cu… “

“Shhhh,” Toushi pulled his other hand free and held a finger to his mate’s lips. “It’ll be okay. I promise. Relax, you’ll like this. Think back to our sex plays and know that it‘s me touching you…… Trust me.”

Kaihei only nodded, but barely as he caught his bottom lip between his teeth, his eyes solely on his mate. Toushi slowly unbuttoned the small fox’s pants and managed to slide them down some on the slender hips, but it wasn’t quite enough. He slipped his hands inside the pants and helped the nice size erection to spring free.

Kaihei blushed even more before looking away quickly. A moaned gasp left his mouth when he felt a fleeting touch run down the length of his member. Toushi smiled triumphantly and repeated the touch, but used a little bit more force. He was rewarded with a full moan from his mate and a slight movement of the small hips. This was actually going to be easier than he thought.

“Lift your hips,” Toushi ordered gently.

“Then you’re going to take me?” Despite his question, Kaihei braced himself and did what he was told.

“No,” Toushi worked his lover’s pants down past tan hips and then took them completely off, along with the heavy black boots. When the small male was settled back into his lap, he continued. “But we’re going to experiment and get rid of the extra sexual tension you have…………… mine as well.”

“Huh?”

“I’m going to give you a hand job or blow job, maybe even both.” Toushi answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

“What?” Kaihei nearly yelled as he quickly tensed up.

“Yes, better yet, you will give yourself the hand job while I’ll watch. You will masturbate.”

“What?!” Kaihei got louder, resulting in a small echo.

Toushi’s only answer was to grab his mate’s hand and guide it toward his rigid member.

“But…I….…I…..can’t…,&# 8221; Kaihei whispered fearfully even as his hand was forced to wrap around his own erection.

“You can,” Toushi smiled before leaning forward and gently kissing his beautifully blushing mate. “It’s hard to believe that the heir of two-thirds of the Makai is scared of masturbation when he will kill any demon that gets in his way without a second thought.”

“Don’t make fun of me!” Kaihei tried defending himself and remove his hand, but the wolf’s hand was over his. Neither was budging, unless the wolf wanted it to. Kaihei actually started to panic, fear appearing in his eyes. “I have to let go. Please!”

“No, you’re fine, Rosey.” Toushi slipped his free arm around the tiny waist and held tight to his unsure mate. “I’m sorry I have to push you, but we’re not going to get anywhere in this relationship if I don’t. Try to relax, it’s okay to touch yourself and for me to touch you. Please trust me. Can we try this?”

“Uh…,” Kaihei barely managed a nod, not able to answer verbally, but knowing what his mate said was true. He couldn’t expect the wolf to wait for to long and in all honesty he believed that this would have happened a lot sooner, it probably should have.

“Good, just let go of the grip you have on your feelings and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.” Toushi started to move his and his lover’s hand up and down, very slowly.

Kaihei’s eyes slipped nearly closed and his breathing picked up nearly immediately. He didn’t even realize when the wolf pulled his hand away to leave his own hand stroking himself. Toushi worked his hands up under his mate’s shirt and massaged the strong chest, paying special attention to the pebbled nipples. He smiled in triumph when the boy in his lap moaned loudly and began to move his hand faster.

The wolf continued using his hands for added stimulation as he kissed Kaihei hungrily. He wanted so much to finally consummate their mating, but he wasn’t about to force that on the little fox yet. He also had an erection from just watching the show and it was becoming painful. He’d have to take care of himself after his mate was done. He figured it’d be a good way to show the kit that it really was okay to touch yourself, that there was nothing to be afraid of. Also he knew from experience that it would be over quickly. Kaihei would cum as quickly as a ningen boy of twelve that was just learning about his sexuality. It was actually expected. It would take a few weeks, if not a couple of months to build up the little black fox’s stamina.

Kaihei gasped and moaned uncontrollably as his hand picked up speed. It felt like he was racing towards a cliff’s edge and couldn’t stop. He didn’t want too either. His muscles began to clench up and heat was pooling very low in his stomach. The boy knew something was coming, he knew he was about to cum. He was scared and wanted it at the same time. He wanted to experience the rush of climax again.

“Toushi…I…I…,” Kaihei stuttered out between his quick pants.

“Shhhh…You’re close, aren’t you, baby?” Toushi stopped his massage of the muscled chest and wrapped his right arm around his mate. He used his free hand to pull up the black fox’s shirt so it wouldn’t get soiled.

“I don’t know!” Kaihei nearly cried as he fully thrust into his own hand for the first time.

“Calm down, let it happen. Let your climax sweep you away like you did when we were little. I’ll be right here and I won’t let you go.” Toushi whispered just before starting to repeatedly nip at the base of his lover’s neck where his mark was.

A couple of seconds later, Kaihei cried out loudly and arched backwards over the wolf’s arm nearly to the point of being painful as he climaxed for the first time in seventeen years. His seed splattered across his bare torso and his mate only smiled down at him, pride showing in his mismatched eyes. He didn’t realize it, but he had completely collapsed into his mate’s lap. Toushi held tightly to his little black fox while he recovered, not a single word leaving his mouth. He was so very proud of his mate. There was only one way to describe the moment of orgasm and that was beautiful. It was burned into his memory.

“You okay?” He asked after a few minutes when his lover’s breathing had returned to normal.

“Yeah,” Kaihei opened his eyes, from where they had slipped closed, and stared up at the wolf a content smile growing on his face. “That was…I don’t know what to say. I felt everything you had said and so much more.”

“Yes, I’m sure you did. So did you like it?”

“Hmm…………yes,……̷ 0;…. and I’m glad you’re here with me or I never would’ve done it.”

“I know.” Toushi smiled cheerfully as he looked his mate over. Deciding on his next actions, he spoke again. “Hold up your arms.”

The small fox did as he was told and the wolf pulled off his shirt, dropping it over with the forgotten pants and boots. Toushi ran a single finger across his lover’s wet stomach and brought it up to his mouth. He tasted his mate’s essence and instantly liked the flavor. It was a little salty, but had a sweet aftertaste and wasn’t to strong. He would have to give a blow job to his little lover very soon. Kaihei blushed brightly when he saw his mate suck his wet finger, having not expected that at all. The wolf ran a finger across his stomach again and surprised the little fox when he brought said finger up to his mouth.

“Open,” Toushi ordered softly.

The black fox only shook his head, eyeing the wet finger that was close to his lips, to close for comfort.

“Open your mouth and taste yourself. You’ve got a great taste, one that I’ll never tire of and soon I’ll be experiencing the taste first hand.”

Kaihei unconsciously licked his lips, a light blush spreading across his nose, before tentatively opening his mouth. He was curious after all, it was in his blood. The blush brightened when the wolf stuck his cum covered finger in and rubbed it against his tongue.

“See, a great taste,” Toushi smirked triumphantly. His little black fox was going to be very obedient. He would enjoy that to the fullest of his abilities.

“Hn,” Kaihei grunted, but he did actually suck on the finger as his mate slowly pulled it out.

“Now it’s my turn if you don’t mind, Rosey.”

“Huh?”

“Slide off my lap so I can take care of myself.” Toushi patted the blue blanket beside them.

“Oh,” Kaihei hurried off his mate’s lap and sat down where indicated. He should have realized his wolf was aroused, that he had been sitting on something rather hard.

He watched with the curiosity of an innocent child as Toushi pulled off his shirt and dropped it and his shoes into the growing pile of clothes. Not realizing it, Kaihei moved closer when the wolf started on his pants. Toushi just continued to smile as he slowly revealed himself to his pretty fox. The large, twitching, erection stood straight, the head glistening with many pearls of pre-cum, a tight sac of sizeable balls nestled below it. Kaihei’s eyes widened at the sight, unable to turn away. A pink tongue darted out to wet his suddenly dry lips, his fear buried deeply behind the erotic sight and his desire. He wanted so badly to just lean over and sweep up those clear drops with his tongue. He wanted to taste and please his mate.

Toushi smirked as he kept his eyes on his riveted lover while he started to slowly wiggle out of his pants and dropped them off to the side as well. He didn’t hesitate to start pumping himself. He knew he would last a lot longer than his inexperienced mate had and he was determined to give a good show to the smaller male. After all, he had gotten a good show in return no matter how short it was.

He leaned back on his free arm and spread his legs a little, unashamed of the sight he was presenting to Kaihei. His breathing picked up as Kaihei moved closer, the male‘s eyes still staring at his erection. Kaihei slowly and nervously reached a hand towards his mate’s erection. He stopped though and looked up to the wolf for approval. When the black fox got a quick nod, he continued.

He gently touched the head of Toushi’s enlarged member, earning himself a loud moan, then quickly gained confidence. Kaihei’s hand joined his mate’s, enjoying the low moans coming from the parted, kiss swollen lips. They both slowly pumped the rigid, leaking erection. The wolf let a loud groan escape him and he thrust upwards into the hands. Toushi just continued to pump himself and smiled when he saw the small black fox unconsciously reach for his returning erection with his free hand.

He quickly got an idea of how they could finally consummate their relationship, if his mate would go for it. In no time at all he made his decision on the matter. It would be awkward, but he figured he could pull off being the bottom at least once to put his little black fox at ease.

Toushi sat up and pulled his mate’s hand away from him. He then pulled the fox’s other hand away from himself. Kaihei wouldn’t last long as it was, Toushi didn’t want him to cum any faster. He would have to figure out something to help the situation, until the black fox built up his stamina for sex.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kaihei was wide eyed and slightly fearful. He thought that what he was doing had been fine. He was actually rather enjoying himself and it gave him confidence, knowing what he could do to his larger lover.

“No, you were doing great.” Toushi reassured his mate. He quickly kissed the black fox before continuing. “Lay down on your back, we are trying something different.”

“Alright,” Kaihei quickly made room on the blanket and lay down on his back, looking up expectantly.

He was thoroughly surprised when the wolf straddled his waist and leaned down towards him. Taking the hint, Kaihei leaned up and met his mate halfway. They kissed passionately for several minutes before parting, both needing air, their lips bright and swollen.

“Relax and trust me, Rosey, while we do this.” Toushi whispered in a husky voice.

“Okay, Cubby.” Kaihei agreed quietly, his hands coming to rest on the wolf’s knees. He did trust his mate and now wanted more than a hand on himself. He wanted it all. “I trust you.”

Those simple words were enough for Toushi, he truly couldn’t wait any longer. He had to have his mate, had to claim him, whether his mate was ready or not. It seemed Kaihei’s time was up. There would be no further waiting, Toushi would finally lay claim to his mate there on the cliff, in the shade with the lovely view as the backdrop. It would be a moment he would always remember and treasure for the rest of his demon life.

 

I wanted

I wanted you to stay

'Cause I needed

I need to hear you say

That I love you

I have loved you all along

And I forgive you

For being away for far too long

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter. You’ll have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens next. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them. The next chapter will be out in a week or two.