Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pain’s Redemption ❯ Never Let me Go ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho at all or the song used in this story. I just burrowed them for my stories for which I’m not making any money off of. I do however, claim the minor children that I have created and the story line involved.

Warnings for this chapter!! : Not much in this chapter, just mentions of sex.

AN: First thing first, I must say that a big thank you goes out to zsfantasy. She types up the stories I write as I type really badly. She also betas for me too. She is great!! The best!! Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!

Okay, here is the last chapter to this story!!! Hope you enjoy!! To all of those that has reviewed this story, thank you so much!! I love reading all the reviews I get. Please keep it up, as they motivate me with my stories. Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!!

Anyway, you all have waited long enough……. On with the story!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pain’s Redemption

Chapter 8 of 8

Never Let me Go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Believe it

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and, never let me go

 

Toushi and Kaihei made their way into the large stone fortress. They had stopped holding each other around the waist, but they were now holding hands and weren’t even trying to hide that fact. They heard the surprised whispers coming from the guards at the front gates, but they chose to ignore them. Toushi was limping, his legs hurting from the long walk back and the pain medicine wearing off. He’d have to get his mate to give him more very soon.

The wolf and black fox continued walking, heading straight towards their parents’ energies. They had to move fast if they wanted to be the ones to tell the fox and fire demon about their relationship, knowing that juicy gossip spread like wildfire through the fortress. They stopped at the door that led out into the palace gardens and slowly opened it, fully aware they were probably interrupting their parents‘ private time.

“Dad, father?” Kaihei called out, taking one step through the door and then stopping, his mate stopping beside him.

“Hn, just a minute,” Hiei called back from somewhere in the bushes. About a minute later, he was standing shirtless in front of his sons, love marks littering his neck and torso. He raised a dark eyebrow and smirked when he saw that the boys were holding hands. “Has there been some development between you two?”

“You could say that,” Kaihei answered, with a smirk that matched his fathers. He then glanced to the wolf standing beside him, a pretty smile breaking out across his face.

Hiei didn‘t take his eyes off his sons as he called out across his right shoulder. “Fox, hurry up. I believe our sons have something to tell us.”

“Really now?” Kurama came walking out of the plants shirtless as well, running his fingers through his obviously disheveled hair. Love marks were scattered along his body and neck too, but he had the additional bruises from fingers on his upper arms.

“We’re sorry to be interrupting your ‘play time‘,” Toushi’s smile seemed pleasant enough, but the tone he used sounded quite evil.

“We were done.” Kurama replied with a similar smile. “We were just cuddling.”

“Oh, that’s good. Can we sit?” Kaihei asked, gesturing to a spot under the big central tree. The fox and fire demon didn’t respond, but they did walk over and sit down where their son had indicated. They boys hurried over and sat down with their parents.

Toushi, however, visibly winced when his very sore bottom came into contact with the hard ground. Kurama and his mate were slightly startled when they saw this. They shared a knowing look before turning their attention back to the boys in front of them, watching Kaihei give the wolf some pain medicine.

“This is unexpected,” Hiei commented quickly, getting right to the point, after the boys seemed settled. “We didn’t think you’d be the bottom, Toushi.”

“I wasn’t planning on it, but it ended up that way.”

“How did you two know?” Kaihei asked, glancing back and forth between his parents.

“Hn, we know the look of pain that goes along with having your ass thoroughly plundered. Your dad and I have experienced it many times before. We just expected that look to be on your face, firebug.”

“Hiei!” Kurama scolded his mate, smacking him on the arm. “Don’t try to shock or tease them right now. This needs to be a serious conversation. You can tease them later.”

“But why did you two expect me to be the bottom? I can be on top too!” Kaihei asked slightly confused. It seemed his parents truly had ‘everything’ planned out. “You two share the top position!”

“That we do.” Kurama smiled gently at his son. “We have to. Hiei and I are natural semes and very dominate. Neither of us can stand being uke for to long. You, however, are very docile, despite the fact that you’d kill in a heart beat if need. Besides, Toushi has always been the dominate of you two. He is the seme. Kaihei, you have always followed his wishes and leading. You are submissive to him, you are the uke in the relationship.”

“Now then, why did you end up on the bottom, Toushi?” Hiei asked, looking to the large white wolf.

“Kaihei has some issues at the moment, but we’re trying to work through them. He’ll be the bottom when he’s ready, I assure you, because like dad said, I am a seme. I just didn‘t want to push him” Toushi answered without hesitation. “I just couldn’t wait any longer to consummate our mating.”

“Mating?” Kurama had not expected that……… Well, technically, he had, he had planned for it. He just pretty much expected to know about it as soon as it happened.

“What?!” Hiei was just as surprised. He reached forward quickly and yanked the collar of the shirt Kaihei wore open over his left shoulder. He then did the same thing to Toushi’s shirt. He closely examined the bite marks on the boy’s necks before staring them straight in the eye. “These marks are completely healed! How long have you two been mated?”

“A month today.” Toushi answered softly. He knew he could possibly be in a great deal of trouble. He had mated with a young lord and heir to the Makai without asking permission from the closest relative. It didn’t matter that he was considered a son too by his mate’s parents. “But we didn’t do anything other than mark each other at the time. Kaihei, hasn’t been ready for a sexual relationship so all we’ve done was kiss, make out a little, and cuddle until today.”

“That’s true.” Kaihei added quickly, hoping he was helping his mate. “We didn’t do anything bad until today.”

“Bad?” Kurama questioned, surprise clearly in his voice. He reached over and took hold of his kit’s hands. “Why do you think sex is bad?”

“Because it is!” Kaihei whispered, feeling very ashamed of himself. He really didn’t know how to explain it. Sex just felt so bad……. But in a very good way. He came to the conclusion that sex was deceiving.

“We didn’t teach you that, kit.” Hiei responded, trying his best to keep his voice neutral. He didn’t like it when his children drew false assumptions.

“We have always been open around you two when you both were little. We answered any questions you two had. What exactly do you think is bad about sex?” Kurama asked carefully.

“I guess I feel this way……….. Because …………..I let all my defenses down that I have built over the years and my emotions were out in the open. I felt utterly defenseless, helpless,………. weak. I…… I ….. I…..” Kaihei answered quietly, trailing off, knowing what he was saying would hurt his mate. He turned slightly to the wolf, eyes downcast, and whispered, “I’m sorry Toushi. It’s just how I feel.”

“It’s alright, Rosey. I understand what you’re saying.” Toushi slipped an arm around his little fox and gave a comforting squeeze.

The fox and fire demon shared a look upon seeing the soothing gesture. They knew their precious baby boy was in safe hands and was glad that they had set up the mating plans when the boys were infants. The demons could and would only ever trust Kaihei to Toushi. Two brothers, but not by blood, bound together forever through a demon mating. The black fox and the white wolf were a perfect match for each other, just like their fire demon and fox fathers. In a lot of ways the two couples were very similar.

“We understand what you’re saying too, Kaihei.” Hiei said after a few moments of quiet. “And it’s fine for you to feel this way upon reaching your peak. You do feel defenseless because your emotions are out in the open. You do feel weak, but you must trust in your mate and know that he is feeling the very same things you are feeling.”

“This feeling will pass. Actually you’ll get used to it.” Kurama added, smiling a little. “Sex, mating, making love, or whatever you call it is suppose to do that. You need to let your defenses down once in a while. It’s not good if you don’t. You’ll become dead to any emotion. If that happens then nothing or no one would be able to bring you out of it. I’m just glad that Toushi showed up when he did. You were already on your way down that lonely path, Kaihei.”

“Hn, I suggest that you start letting those defenses down more often.” Hiei commented when his mate was done talking. “You will not be considered weak by doing this, especially not by your mate and it is only Toushi‘s opinion of you that should matter, no one else‘s.”

“I’ll try to remember that for next time.” Kaihei whispered, now feeling ashamed of himself for believing in such a way.

“I commend you both for waiting so long. It took a lot of will power to do that.” Kurama praised his sons, wanting to get off of the other subject. The boys would work out their own problems. “Toushi, you do remember what Kaihei is, don’t you?”

“Yes, I remember he’s forbidden, and that he can have children……… And I assure you he will.”

“Really?” Hiei questioned quickly.

“Yes, I can hardly wait for him to have my child.” Toushi smiled, hugging his blushing mate closer. “We’ll want the child soon, though we’re still not quite sure how to conceive the baby.”

“Hn, if you have had sex then you know what to do to create a child.”

“We know that much!” Kaihei spoke up, blushing even more. “He meant that I’m not like a female. I don’t go into heat. So, how do we get pregnant?”

“You have to have a plant called Risoria.” Kurama supplied for the boys. “Remember I told you about it when we gave you two the sex talk. All you have to do is drink a tea made from the plant and wait a little bit for it to get into your system, then you have sex and a baby will be conceived. Three months later the child will be born.”

“But that plant is very rare.” Kaihei responded quickly. “Where do we find it?”

“No need to hunt for it, I did that long ago to get pregnant with you. I also brought plenty of the seeds and plant material back with me. Kurama has them all now, for safe keeping.” Hiei answered with a smirk on his lips.

“Can we have some then?” Toushi asked hopefully, turning his mismatched eyes on the redhead.

“Sorry, no.” Kurama answered his son. “But, I’ll give you two some when you’re ready to conceive the baby, just let me know. The plant is far to rare and could be considered dangerous to be just handed out, even to my own sons. But I promise you two that I‘ll give you some when you are ready. Who knows, I may surprise you both by putting some Risoria in your normal tea you drink, Kaihei.”

“Oh please don’t do that.” Kaihei nearly begged, leaning closer. “I want to decide when to conceive the child, with my mate’s approval of course.”

“Alright, I promise not do anything.” Kurama slowly smiled. It had been far too long since there was a baby in the fortress. His triplets and Hiei’s twins were their last children. His mother and Junaco had a son when she went into heat, but it wasn’t the same since it wasn’t their son. “As long as you two don’t wait to long to make your father and I grandparents. I want to hear small scrambling feet and childish laughter in this fortress again.”

“We won’t,” Toushi smirked. “We’ll let you know when to give Kaihei some of that Risoria plant.”

“I can live with that.” Kurama grinned, already making plans for the coming grandchild.

“Why don’t one or both of you get pregnant again when Kaihei does. That way you both could go through the process together.” Toushi suggested helpfully. The idea had merit, it would certainly ease any nervousness that Kaihei might have.

“No, Hiei and I will never be pregnant at the same time again. It’s very inconvenient and later in the pregnancy you are barely able to defend yourself.”

“It’s far too dangerous for us.” Hiei added quickly. “Like my fox said, the answer is no to another double pregnancy. One of us will be completely fit to protect the other in their time of need.”

“I guess I can understand that.” Toushi agreed, nodding slightly in understanding. He already knew that when his own little black fox got pregnant, he would keep a very close eye on him and be very protective. He also remembered the time he and Kaihei had to fight to protect their pregnant fathers. Yes, he could understand why they would never be pregnant at the same time again.

“So, can one of you get pregnant when I do? It would be fun!” Kaihei grinned at the happy prospect.

“Hn, I don’t know. We haven’t discussed having another child.” Hiei answered his overly hopeful son.

“We already have seven children, isn’t that enough?” Kurama laughed, though deep down an idea was already developing. He inwardly smiled at the prospect of him and his mate having another baby. Yeah, he could definitely live with that. Quickly making his decision, he only had to talk the fire demon into it and figured that would be fairly easy. He always got his way where his mate was concerned. Yeah, he was spoiled and freely admitted it.

“No, it’s not. Seven children is hardly enough for the lords of the Makai.” Kaihei was laughing too.

“You two need at least ten, especially with how strong they turned out.” Toushi smirked, not missing that he was counted among the lords’ children when he didn’t have to be. It made him feel proud that he was considered a member of the most dedicated and regal family in the Makai.

“Ten?!” Kurama and Hiei shouted together.

“Yes, ten,” Kaihei was still laughing. It was fun to tease his parents, but he knew he would be getting teased now too.

“There’s no way that we are having ten children!” Hiei stated quietly.

“Why not? You’re over halfway there.” Toushi smirked, catching onto what his mate was up too.

“Oh, really?” Kurama questioned with a raised eyebrow. “The same can be said for you two. After all Kaihei is heir to our lands.”

“Hmmm, have ten children with my beautiful little black fox?” Toushi slowly smiled. “You better believe it. We’ve got to pass his great genes on as much as possible.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere.” Kurama let a smirk appear on his face. “Won’t it, firebug?”

“Yes, it will. Foxes love flattery.” Kaihei answered, glancing up to his lover. “As for ten children, we’ll have to see about that.”

“And we will.” Toushi leaned down and gently kissed his mate.

Kaihei blushed bright red, completely embarrassed about being kissed in front of his parents. Hiei and Kurama only smiled at the sight. They glanced ate each other and then leaned together. The fox and fire demon shared a loving kiss, both happy that their well laid plans had not been derailed when the wolf cub was brutally taken from them. They parted and looked over to their sons. They both smirked when they found the boys watching them.

“Come on, firebug.” Kurama stood up.

“Where are we going?” Kaihei asked, quickly standing up as well.

“To get a bottle from the kitchen and then come back here. I’m going to teach you how to make a very special oil that I created.”

“What kind of oil?” Toushi asked, slightly worried.

“Hn, you’ll enjoy that oil, Toushi.” Hiei was smiling. “My fox and I use it all the time.”

“Yes,” Kurama chuckled lightly, interrupting his mate. “It has aphrodisiac properties and it’s great to use for lube. You won’t be so sore the next morning and it will be good to use with Kaihei when you take him for the first time, Toushi.”

“Dad! I don’t want you talking about my sex life!” Kaihei shouted, highly embarrassed yet again.

“Oh, little kit, get over it.” Kurama laughed as he put an arm around his son’s shoulders and gave a light squeeze. “It’d be better if you did. We’re all adults and it’s safe for us to talk about sex and it will be talked about. Now, come on, let’s get that bottle.”

The fox looked down to his fire demon. “You stay put and give Toushi the father talk.”

“I’ll do that.” Hiei stated, leveling his gaze at the wolf that was sitting in front of him.

Toushi swallowed nervously, slightly scared of the demon in front of him. Deep down he knew there was no need to be, but the butterflies in his stomach wouldn’t go away. Kurama only laughed as he led his son towards the door. Kaihei kept looking over his shoulder, truly worried for his lover.

“He’ll be okay. You know, your father won’t do anything to him. He just wants to scare him a little bit.” Kurama assured his worried son as he led him through the door, closing it quietly behind them.

They slowly walked towards the kitchen, the fox talking about the oil that would be made. When they returned to the fortress garden, they found Hiei and Toushi lightly sparring though they were only using hand to hand combat as the wolf was still healing, his legs and now his ass. Kurama and Kaihei waved to their mates before heading into the bushes to work on the special oil.

It took the fox an hour to teach his kit how to properly combine the ingredients to get the desired effect, but he finally did get it. They emerged from the bushes to find the fire demon and wolf shirtless, exhausted from their spar, and sprawled out on the ground.

Hiei sat up when he felt his fox walking towards him and smiled. His mate was also carrying a bottle with a secretive little smile playing on his full pink lips. Hiei didn’t waste any time. He grabbed his katana and shirt before he blurred out of sight. The fire demon reappeared in front of his lover. He swept Kurama off of his feet and turned towards the boys.

“Have fun you two,” Hiei smiled quite evilly. “I know I will.”

“Kaihei, remember what I told you to do.” Kurama slipped his arms around his lover’s neck. “It will drive your mate wild.”

With that last parting advice, the fire demon blurred again from sight, taking his pretty fox with him.

Kaihei and Toushi looked at each other a few moments unsure of what to do next. Toushi made his way up off the ground and then grabbed his mate, throwing the small fox over his shoulder.

They were both laughing as the wolf hurried into the fortress and straight towards their room, still carrying his small lover. They spent the afternoon working on Kaihei’s issues and it did help. He became more confident and bold. They finally collapsed into the bed and snuggled close before drifting off into an exhausted, but satisfied sleep.

Toushi was having a great dream about his future. He finally had his chosen mate by his side with their parent’s approval and a family already being planned. Everything was back to being perfect for him, just like when he was little.

He only had one more task ahead of him before he could be completely happy. Toushi knew he had help with this and was grateful for it. He could hardly wait to find the sister that had been sold into slavery.

 

Believe it

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and, never let me go

Keep breathing

Hold on to me and, never let me go

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Well, that is it for this chapter and this story!! Hope you all enjoyed it!. Please leave a little review on your way out, I would enjoy reading them. The last reviews for this story.

Now on to more important matters……………….. The first chapter of the next story will be out in one week. The story is called Namida Ni Tengoku. It is the 16th story in my Love’s Destiny story arc. Please check it out when it is posted.