Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6 Club Addiction

And as soon as they walk in, immediately the sound of blast’n techno music filled there ears, and the sound of laughing and yelling could be heard all over the place.

“*drool* this place is awesome.”

“So, Suiichi, where are these friends of yours?” Crystal asks.

“*speaking over the music* they’re over there, follow me.” he yells over the music.

They follow him over to a dark room where very colorful lights were flashing on and off. And over in the far corner were some boys, 2 were fighting, one looked rather tall and was wearing a hat on his head. And one of the boys that were fighting just happened to be Kuwabara. But then, there was another boy who was sitting in the darkest corner of the room.
They walk over to them, and when they get there, Kuwabara and the boy, who had been fighting, immediatly stopped and kind, of stared. The boy with the hat looked up,his attention was mostly drawn to Crystal. (And so was the boys stare, who had been fighting with Kuwabara).

“HEY YOU LOOK PRETTY ” Kuwabara yells out randomly.

“*sweet drop*this is Yusuke Urameshie *points at boy who had been fighting*, Hiei *points at guy who was in the corner* and this is—“ before he could continue, Crystal said something.

“Hey, you got cool eyes ”

Everyone sweet dropped.

“And this is Youko..... um...” Kurama says.

“Guys, this is Roran, and Crystal.” Kuwabara finishes for Kurama.

Roran and Crystal just stood there awestruck. They couldn’t believe that it was Youko, Youko just stared back at them with a little bit of surprise on his face.

“It’s nice to meet you...” Roran says, Crystal just nods.

“Hey, you were that girl from the Arcade that hit the coin machine and all the coins came flying out...” Yusuke says with a hint of excitement.

“Yah... you were the one who was yelling at it cuz it ate your money or something.” Crystal says smiling.

“Hey... I’ve never seen any of you before except for Hiei and Youko.”

Roran says smiling stupidly while poking at Youko’s head. Youko just keeps staring.

“ Do you know Youko and Hiei?” Yusuke asks suspiciously.

Roran and Crystal look at each other then look back at Yusuke.

“We’ve passed by them at the park before... Hiei nearly killed Crystal cuz she thought for a moment that, when he was up in the tree, that he looked like a black and white monkey.” Roran explains.

“Ooooohhhhh... did you save her from his wrath?” Kurama asks playfully.

“*surprised look* why would I do that? It was just to funny ”

Everyone fell anime style.

“Youko ended up saving me ^_^ HE is soooooooooooooo cool ”

Everyone raised an eyebrow at them except Youko and Hiei, Roran and Crystal turn around quickly.

“*whispering* I think we should bring up another subject, they could find us out ” Crstal whipers.

“-_- yah, and it’ll be all your fault this time.” Roran says. Crstal smiles sheepishly.

They turn around smiling deviously.

“Anyone wanna dance now?” Crystal asks, they all sweet drop, even Roran.

“I GET TO DANCE WITH CRYSTAL ” Kuwabara yells out.

“NO YOU DON’T ” Youko yells out suddenly.

Everyone looks at him as if he had a huge bug stuck to his nose.

“Cuz, if any bodies going dance with her, *smirk* it has to be Hiei.” Youko quickly finishes off.

Hiei growls at Youko, Youko just smirks. Crystal starts laughing starts poking Hiei. Hiei swats her hand away and walks away.

“Haha! You got ditched by him already!” Roran laughs out.

“He didn’t ditch me you numb skull, he’s going to the dance floor before everyone starts laughing at him.” Crystal says in a matter a fact tone.

“Rigggghhhhhtttt...” he says while standing up and waking to the dance floor.

“Or maybe he is ditching me...*sheepish laugh*” Crystal says as soon as Roran walks away.

“I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY HIEI!!!!!” she suddenly yells out while grabbing Kurama’s hand and dragging him to the dance floor.

The song that just happened to be on was one of Roran and Crystal’s favorite songs, “Yeah” By Usher (and featuring Ludacris and Lil John)(I love this song!...I’m listening to it right now.. YEAH!!! )

Roran and Crystal meet in the middle, and randomly start dancing. There moves were same no matter what they did, at every moment they were doing the same thing. The crowd were utterly amazed, and the guys were whistling at Crystal while the girls were doing cat calls at Roran. (RORAN IS FREAK’N HOT!!)

“Take back and rewind back little john got the beat to make booty go...”

They suddenly do a back flip and land perfectly on there feet just as the music stops, everyone applauds them and they bow and give each other a high five.

“That was awesome!” Yusuke says to them as they walk off the dance floor. Youko just smirked, still.

“Thank ya very much, thank ya very much, ya were a lovely audience.” Roran says in a odd voice.

So hours went by of them just dancing, talking, eating, and drinking (not beer). Finally, at 12 midnight, they all head home, but Hiei was still no where to be found.

“Hey, we had fun! Thanks for inviting us Suiichi. ^_^” Crystal says happily.

“YAH!! Thanks for inviting us! Dang! We had so much fucking fun!!” Roran says he was slightly wobbly because he slipped on soda spills 5 times.

“Your welcome.” he says smiling.

“Hey, well, this is our stop guys! And... make sure you don’t tell your mom, Suiichi, that all night I were hanging out with all guys, cuz she might tell my mom...and my mom might freak out on me again and I’ll be locked im my room again...” Crystal says while trying to support Roran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter!!

Crystal: I’m trying so hard...

Hiei: shut up...

Crystal: *gets hit by shoe* I HATE SHOES!!!

Ok, this was a pretty pointless but important chapter, because there at a club, then they meet Yusuke, Youko, and Hiei. (Who ditched Crystal)
I just hope your enjoying.

THANK YOU’S!!

Dragon Charm- 0.0 those were your school initials... wow.... my school initials are.... hm.... STARS .... seriously... its odd.... don’t feel old, just be happy your not some old hag.... and that your younger than my sister (she’s 22).

Animefreak11- yah... but was off wed and thurs cuz a water pipe blew up in my school, and Friday cuz... I don’t know why, but then I’m also off Monday... cuz of Pres day! ^_^ hehehe... so this weekend I don’t have hw!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!