Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7 Damned Perverted Wolf

Roran and Crystal were now lying in bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. There beds were the only things that were completely up in there room at the time.

“Hey Crystal...” Roran starts off.

“Ya...”

“Well... Youko seems to be doing well... and Hiei still seems to like to make a fool out of you like always.” he says laughing slightly as he says the last part.

“*laugh* yah... damn it... I hate school...” She responds.

“Yah.... but at least we know someone who is going there...” he says sleepily.

Crystal nods on, then they fall asleep.

WITH THE OTHERS
(I’m pretty sure you saw this coming)

“*yawn* why does you always get us in the morning?” Yusuke asks annoyed.

“Because missions are way more important then you dreaming about girls in bikinis.” (Ok... so far you didn’t expect them to really say any of this... whatever...never mind) Koenma says in response.

“I DO NOT DREAM OF GIRLS IN BIKINIS ” Yusuke yells at the smirking toddler.

“Well then shut up and let me give you your mission.”

They all sit down somewhere, and Koenma clears his throat.

“Ok, first off, the people that I’m sending you after are highly dangerous, you’d have to be really lucky to even get them to come with you. They are of high power, but are still criminals, and if they resist you, take them by force. *looks at Youko* even if you care for them deeply.”

Everyone looks at Youko with suspicition, he looks at the ground.

“And once you retrieve them, bring the mto me, they need to go through a trial.”

“Why do they need to go through a trial?” Kurama asks curiously.

Koenma clears his throat, and was about to say when a 3 people came bursting into the room. 1 was holding onto the collar of the other twos shirts. They were yelling at the one who was holding them.

“Let us go ya’ freak’n idiot!!!!” one said, it was Roran.

“This shirt is thin! It breaks easily, if it rips and falls out and you stare at my chest I’ll rip you f’n head off your f’n neck!!!” and that just happened to be Crystal.

“Never mind about the mission, Yusuke. 0.0" Koenma says extremly surprised at the sudden intrusion.

“Kurama-sun!!! tell this perverted loser to let me go!!!” Crystal says angrily.

“ I TOLD YOU DAMN ONNA!!!!! I’M NOT GONNA TEAR YOUR FREAK’N SHIRT OFF OF YA!!!!! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP!!!” the boy screams at her shaking her back and forth. Then suddenly her shirt DOES rip, and she falls to the ground shirtless. Lucky for her, her hair fell upon her chest so noone could see. (Sorry if this is a little, out there this time)

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL KEEEEEEEELLLLLL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... AFTER I FIND A SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yusuke and Kuwabara were trying to suddenly have x-ray vision and see through her hair. Kurama just stared blankly, Youko was also staring blankly. Hiei just smirked at her misfortune. Boton had left the room before the boy had entered, and Koenma’s perverted side was showing.

“SOMEONE!!! SHIRT!!!!! NOW! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!” Crystal yells out.

“Sorry Crystal 0.0, but I can’t exactly give you my shirt at the moment *points at collar*” Roran says big eyed.

Hiei finally walks over an throws his cape/cloak/coat at her. She immediately puts it on and starts at the boy, but Yusuke grabbed her and put her into an arm lock so she couldn’t do anything.

“Excellent job, Kouga.” (No this is not Kouga from Inuyasha, I think that Kouga’s name is spelled Koga.)

This guy was about 6'2, he had black hair tied back into a low pony tail, and his eyes were a dark milky chocolate. He had black wolf ears and tail. He was wearing a black trench coat and a dark brown muscle shirt under it. He was wearing black jeans that had chains hanging from the pockets, and a belt with studs on it around his waist. He was wearing black boots that looked like boots made for nasty weather.

“ yah, yah, whatever...”

“WHY ARE YOU THANKING HIM!!!!!!! HE IS A PERVERT WHO MOLESTED ME!!!” she yells out over Kouga.

“I DID NOT MOLEST YOU!!! YOU KNOW I DIDN’T!!! YOU KNOW I WOULDN’T EVER MOLEST YOU!!!” he yells back at her.

“YOU TORE MY SHIRT OFF!!!!!”

“THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!”

“PROVE IT!!!!”

They both get hit in the head with an oar. Boton had stepped into the room when Koenma had thanked Kouga.

“The trial room is ready Koenma-sama.” Boton says happily.

“TRIAL ROOM?!” Roran and Crystal yell out at the same time.

~~~END OF CHAPTER~~~

Crystal: I have nothing important to say.

Hiei:” everything you say isn’t important.

Crystal: WHAT WAS THAT 3 EYES???!!!

Roran: ehehehe, we’ll stop the convo riiiggghhhttt here! ^_^

Ok, sorry people that it took me sooooooooooooo long to update, I thought studying would actually help my grades go up, but it didn’t, so I’m giving up!!^_^

Next time!!!! Crystal and Roran go straight to the trial room because Koenma wants to get it over with. Koenma explains to them why they (Roran and Crystal) have to go through a trail. But things get exciting when Hiei and Youko are called into the room.


THANK YOU'S!!!!!!!!!!

Animefreak11- MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! .... <.< >.> MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!! they find out... NEXT CHAPTER.. i think... or was it this chapter... man... i don't remember...

Dragon Charm- yah!! LETS ALL THROW ROCKS AT THE JAGANSHI MANS HEAD!!!! *gets hit with rock* HIEI THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!! YUSUKE STOP LAUGHING! >.<