Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8 Kewl Love and Weird Family

They all approach a huge wooded door that was fit for a... troll, a very large troll. They walk up to it, a ogre like thing with red hair and blue skin stops them.

“At the time being, Crystal and Roran Hytan and Lord Koenma may enter. Youko Kurama and Hiei Jaganshi may wait outside the door. The rest of you follow me.” The ogre says.

“*gonk* it’s the ogre from the farm in the.. Place that should not be said...*cough* Makia *cough*” Roran say/coughs out as the others leave and were out of ear shot.

Koenma opens the door and they walk in (except for Hiei and Youko). As soon as Roran and Crystal stepped in, there was a shriek, and a lot of gasps from the other people who were in the room, there even were some growls. And just to Crystal’s displeasure, cat calls.

“I’ll kill who ever did that.” she says loud enough for the noise to stop.

Koenma seats them at a long table in the middle of the room.

(Ok, this is going to be different, this is mmmmmyyyy court, not the kind you see on TV, mmmmmyyyy court... so it’s gonna be different. very different and unique rules... some might even not make sense... I’m making this up as I go, and I shall remember how it goes... ok... thank you for your time)

Koenma sits at a thing (like the one judges sit in) that was equal in height to the actually judges.

“Roran and Crystal Hytan, you promise with your own very lives not to lie in this court room when it begins, and not to cause any trouble or kill anybody of importance.That you will answer simply with at least a yes or a no. And to answer any questions that anybody asks you, no matter how stupid and personal, with actual words so that we understand what you are trying to say. Wand NOT to chew bubble gum, or fling the pencils at the audiences heads or eyes, no matter how annoying they get?”

“..............What the heck do you think?” Crystal asks, obviously trying to cover up the fact that she got lost when he said her name.

“*nudge* *nudge* *whisper* I think we’re supposed to say yes.” Roran whispers to her.

“*whispers back* oh yah, it’s been a while... *aloud* YES!!!!!” she says, then Roran says yes. Then everyone takes there places.

“Roran and Crystal, is it true that you are thieves? And have killed millions?” The judge asks.

“Yes.” They both answer.

“Is it true that you even stole from spirit world?”

“Yes! ^_^” they again answer.

“How were you able to do it?”

“Weeellll, to tell the truth, we had the object 2 years before you guys even noticed, and by the time you noticed we had forgotten all about it.” Crystal explains with a slight sheepish smile.

WITH THE OTHERS!!!

“So, what’s the story with the twins?” Yusuke asks taking a seat in the room the ogre had lead them to.

“ well, to start things off, they are demons.” Kouga says taking a seat.(last chapter, when I said Koenma would explain... I meant Kouga... sorry)

“Demons? Roran? Crystal? Demons?” Boton tries to get out. She didn’t know about their being demons, she just knew that they were dangerous.

“What type of demons are they?” Kurama asks. (Now this is when it gets kind of confusing)

“They are Ice spirit fox demons. But, even if they are ice ones, they both have a lot of special abilities.”he says.

“Spirit fox demons... ice...” Kuwabara tries to get into his head. “THEY’RE DEMONS!!” He finally says realizing what Kouga had said.

“yah, but even if they are ice, they both have many special abilities, some which include elements like fire and ice. But, Crystal is an odd case of it, her aunt had had something against her from the moment she was born. And so ,before she died, she put a curse on her... so, sometimes, things will go horribly wrong for her, sometimes, her attacks even back fire on her.” he says, in a serious tone.

“Oh, poor Crystal.” Boton says.

“So, that’s why Roran tries to stick with her just in case something happens, and believe me, the stuff that happens, would scare the toughest of men. Like once, she could actually see what others couldn’t, which put her into a short stage of shock... I won’t say what though.”

Everyone stayed silent, most likely trying to find out what could of happened.

“But, what might also surprise you, *smirk* is who she’s related to.” he says, trying to make the room a little happier.

“*gasp* *hopeful look* is Crystal and Roran related to meh?!” Kuwabara asks hoping for a yes.

“HELL NO!!” Kouga says slapping him upside the head.

“@_@”

“Okey, well, Roran and Crystal, are Youko’s younger siblings, and I think... they may be Kurama’s step siblings or full... I ain’t sure how that goes. But I’m more for full sib’s.”

“THEY’RE RELATED TO YOUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yusuke and Boton scream out in union.

Kurama sat there with pure surprisement in his eyes, he couldn’t believe it.

“And *happy smile* I know who she got frisky with back then in the Makia too!”

But, unfortunately, before he could say, the ogre comes back and says for them to follow him. They follow him back to the huge doors, and leads them inside and seats them at the table. All the people that were in there before were gone, they had left the room. But what was overly different was that Roran and Crystal were in shackles, and Roran’s arm was badly cut, and Crystal had bruises all over and a scratch on her cheek. Koenma looked sad.

“What the hell happened to them?” Yusuke asks glaring at Koenma, and trying to go over to them, but being pushed forcefully back into his seat.

“Yusuke, this is very serious business, what they took, could destroy the whole entire world, and they could use it to kill everybody, and they broke one of the court rules, which they both said yes to following.” he says still sad.

“But what happened to them?”

“They wouldn’t answer... anything that they asked about what they had taken from spirit world... I’ll explain to you later.” Youko says, also very sad but with a strong hint of anger.

“Why is Crystal more scratched up than Roran?” Kurama asks, staring intently at the scratch on Crystal’s cheek.

“*sad smile* she fought back. *turns to Crystal and Roran* you both know I don’t want to harm you, and right now, I have no power over what they do to you, since my father issued this court against you. Please tell us where you hid all the items and why you took them, or we’ll have no choice but to say your guilty.

“We already told you damn it! We’re not going to tell you!” Roran yells out at them.

“Listen to your superiors boy!” He hits him on the back of the head with a chain like thing.

“DON’T YOU TOUCH MY BROTHER YOU —“ then she was hit on the head to except, unlike Roran she started to bleed from the spot.

“Stop it!! Your going to kill them!” Kuwabara says trying to stand, but like Yusuke is pushed back down into his chair.

~~~~~~End of Chapter

wow, the mood of this whole chapter changed at he end... gez... it went from... uh.. Kinda happy.. To.... I OMG you killed KENNY!!! *gasp* YOU BASTARD! <.< sorry...


Thank You’s!

Dragon Charm- sorry, i was in a hurry!!! >.< didn't have time... i hope you keep enjoying!

AnimeFreak11- guess wat i went to theis band competition, and i got a 1!!And my band gotta a 1!!!! its the best you could get !!! ^_^