Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pains of Life ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9 Jails of the Guilty are Not For you

“Just tell us why, and where you put it, and we’ll let you go with a minor punishment.” The judge says. Turns out the judge was bulky and new how to harm people.

“*snarling* I don’t give a shit if you have it or if we have, it was no use to us in the end...” Crystal says.

The judge hits her again except on the cheek. She grabs the chain/whip with her teeth and pulls it forward hard. Making the judge go flying over the table.

“YOU ASSHOLE THAT HURTS ” Crystal yells at him.

The judge stands up and walks over to her, he grabs her hair and pulls her head back.

“You like this torture now don’t you?” he asks, pulling down hard making her whimper.

“If it’s of no use to you give it to us.” he says whispering her in ear in a sexual way. She says nothing, he lets go of her and walks to the front of the table.

“Well then, even though this is fun, for me, I don’t think this should go on all night. For now they go to the Spirit World Jail.” he says leaving the room. Guards immediately come in and force them to stand. They stood, and the guards pulled them along the whole way. The gang left gravely after them, afraid to say a word.

“You all can stay here the night, Boton, show them where they may stay...” Koenma instructs, he walks into a room and closes the door, leaving Boton to show them there rooms. She gravely shows them there’s rooms. Youko with Hiei and Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kouga, Kuwabara was an emotional and very confused mess at the moment.

WITH YUSUKE, YOUKO AND HIEI

“Damn it... I can’t believe this crap...” Yusuke says punching the wall.

“ they had taken The Water of Purification, and the Eye of Awe.” Youko says sitting on the bed.

“What the hell is that stuff?” Yusuke asks trying to calm down by laying on the bed.

“The Water of Purification is said to be able to purify the worst of illnesses... they took before knowing that Crystal was under a curse, they had thought it was just a very rare illness.” Youko explains.

“How old are they really?” Yusuke asks.

“*small smile* well, some years younger than me...” he says in response.

“Yah, I bet.” Yusuke says closing his eyes.

“The Eye of Awe, is said to be able to see into the future for the users, or user. Crystal and Roran and taken it thinking that it could tell them where they could find the cure, but all it showed... was darkness...” Youko says falling back onto his bed.
“...since none of it was any use to them... they simply put them somewhere where only very few know...” Hiei says walking towards the door.

“Where do you think your going?” Yusuke asks siting up.

“Hn”

He then leaves the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Hiei

Hiei walks down a dark hall lit by torches. He had asked a guard where Crystal might be being kept, so he was heading towards her cell. As he walked by many other cells, demons were clawing at his feet and screaming at him, but when he turns down a hall ,there was no noise.
He walks down the hall until he gets to a cell at the end. HE stops in front of it.

“Crystal?” he calls out, there was no answer.

“Are you in there, Crystal.” he asks, stepping forward.

There was a small moan. Hiei used his Jagan and looked through the darkness. He see’s her lying on the floor, a small puddle of blood under her.

“Crystal ” he yells out.

“Hiei...what are you doing here?” she asks forcing herself into a sitting position.

“Crystal, what the hell happened, you weren’t this bloody before.”
“...after they put Roran in his cell, they took me here... for some reason... they started... beating me... I didn’t have the strength to fight back...” she says in a tone of distaste.

“Hiei... I want out of here... and I can’t give the items back... because of the incident with the 2 dragons... I promised her I wouldn’t give them to anyone... not even back to spirit world... I can’t break a promise... I never have... and I won’t start now... neither will Roran.”

Hiei gets on one knee.

“Listen, onna, I said I wouldn’t tell anyone either... I also promised... so I can’t say either... plus, these baka’s are to much of fools to know that...”

“...”

“Onna?” he asks.

“...... I’m hungry... they don’t feed me in here, Hiei Last time I was hee I didn’t get beat But this time I was and I won’t last that long ” she says fast. Hiei sweet drops and then smirks, he gets up and readies to leave.

“Wait...uh... Hiei...” she says, he turns slightly and looks back at her, he smirks and sits down next to her cell.

“I’ll stay here for the night...” he says still smirking.

“Thanks...” she says, then there was silence.

THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey guys wake up ” a cheery Boton says while bursting through the door.

“why the hell are you so happy *yawn*” Yusuke asks sitting up and stretching.

“Well, first of all, I have some good news.” she starts off.

“SHE JUST SAVED A BUNCH OF MONEY ON CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO GEIKO ” Roran, surprising everyone, says while walking into the room. He had a bandage on his arm.

“RORAN!!!!YOUR NOT IN JAIL!!!!" Yusuke screams out laughing slightly at what Roran said.

“Well, ^_^ Roran has been set free, free of charges... but then the horribly bad news is—“

“HEY You said you only had good news, you said nothing about bad news ” Youko says, happy about Roran, but then slightly afraid of what Boton was about to say.

“Well.......” Boton says trying to find the right thing to say.

“OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a sudden voice screams out from the hallway.

“THE WALL!!!IT ATTACKED ME!!!!” the voice screams out again. Everyone goes into the hallway to see Hiei supporting Crystal. Crystal had a bandage on her forehead, and on each arm, and on one of her legs. But other than that she was pretty ok.

“Crystal ” Roran exclaims running to her and hugging tightly, She whimpers and he lets go.

“I...will...kill...guards...that was to tight of a hug for me at the moment *sheepish smile*” she says.

They all walk in side, except for Crystal, who was limping and leaning on Hiei the whole way.

“Okey, the bad news is, Crystal, unlike Roran, is guilty, how she is and not Roran, I don’t know, but they are letting her go and will call her back for her punishment...” she says.

“Other than that, I’m pretty sure I can beat the toddler at a game of Patty Cake.” Crystal says while sitting down on the bed.

Hiei snickers.

“The bastard’s are just jealous that they can’t have you, that’s all.” Youko says smirking.

Then suddenly Kouga, Kuwabara and Koenma come bursting into the room.

~~~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~~

Crystal: I like big buttons and I can not lie, who other brothers can’t deny, when a coat walks in with an itty bitty button and it pops right in your face you get bruised!!!!

Kouga: 0.o that an odd twisted version.

Crystal: yah I know, Youko and Roran helped me make it!

Okey!!! I am happy with this, and just a few seconds ago, I saw a rainbow outside my bedroom window. It was beautiful!!!! I have a good feeling that something good is gonna happen!! ^_^

THANK YOU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
Dragon Charm- Makai? okey, got it.... i should look at the reviews before i start chapters... anyway!!! ^______^ thank you for da review!

Animefreak11- HEYA!! gewd luck, geta one or else.....<.< >.> >.< i shouldn't treaten people...