Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Paraphilia ❯ Paraphilia ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of its characters. I'd make so much money and die of arthritis if I did.
 
AU and a lot of OOCness. The setting is in Tokyo, Japan. In this entry, the coupling will be revealed at the end of the chapter. After that, I will mention the couple in my summaries.
 
Warnings: Incest, yaoi (meaning guy-on-guy), sexual themes, some blood and sadism and many many paraphilias. This fanfic is for a very mature audience only. If you do not like what this is about then get out right now.
 
The only Japanese I'm going to use is Onii-sama to show the intensity of the endearment.
Enjoy and please R&R.
 
Paraphilia
 
Today was the day that his brother would arrive from America and back into Japan. It was right after school and Kurama was excited and hurried to the bus to get to the airport.
 
Mom and Dad were not going. They never really cared much for their eldest son's interests or actions. The only time they showed some concern was when he rebelled and got low grades. He wasn't stupid, but he didn't do assignments that he considered dumb or ludicrous. His brother was a math genius and was very good at English. He had a lot of speaking problems, but hearing his recent English from the phone gave Kurama a boost of confidence and couldn't remove a large smile from his face all day.
 
'Onii-sama is coming back,' thought Kurama ready to get out of the bus and meet his brother. 'I wonder if he brought me something like I asked him to.'
 
His brother had left for his second year of high school, which was the equivalent to third year, junior, in America. His English teacher was the person that recommended the exchange program and encouraged him to go so that he could learn more about the western world and English. His teacher saw a lot of potential in him. Many of his teachers did. Who would have guessed that the troublemaker turned out to be such a linguistic prodigy?
 
The bus made an abrupt stop from the airport traffic, almost tossing Kurama out of his seat and pulling him away from his trail of thought. He was anxious to get out of the crowded vehicle and get into the airport lobby. But he had to wait. He certainly didn't want to get run over by a random car or die from an accident before having the chance to see his brother.
 
Oh, thank God that it was a Saturday.
 
Once the bus stopped and opened its doors, Kurama dashed out of the car and rushed into the building. He reached into his pocket to look the terminal that his brother said he would arrive.
 
"Terminal D, number thirty-one," he said to himself. "Ah Miss? Can you help me please?"
 
"Of course," replied an airport staff member.
 
"Where is Terminal D, number thirty-one?"
 
"Oh you have to go down that escalator over there and then you'll see a sign with the terminals. Follow the signs and look at the banners on the ceiling. Terminal D should be the first one you'll see."
 
"Thank you ma'am."
 
"You're welcome sir."
 
Upon taking the woman's directions, Kurama finally made it to Terminal D and found the door where his big brother would come out and greet him. He sat down and looked at the time.
 
"It's only two o'clock," he sighed. "Onii said he'd arrive around three-thirty. Well at least I have some homework I can finish up." Slowly, Kurama took his math book and began to do his homework. At first he worryingly looked at his watch about every two minutes, but as he started to work on a few problems, the time flew by and suddenly he was finished with his homework.
 
"Now entering Japan Airlines, Terminal D thirty-one."
 
Kurama looked at his watch only to see that it was three-forty. He quickly stuffed his books and papers into his briefcase. Immediately he got up and tried to look over the crowd for his brother.
 
"Where is he? He should already be here." Kurama tiptoed to gain a better look, but failed after his feet began to hurt. He tried again and saw a tall person's head going over some people's heads.
"Is that an American? He's so tall-Wait! That's him!"
 
Finally the crowd separated a little, giving the boy more access to see his brother. Kurama's brother was much taller than he remembered and his black hair was up to his lower shoulders, when about a year ago it was just below the neck. His face was more masculine and matured, but he continued to have his usual slim and graceful features.
 
"Karasu!"
 
"Kurama!"
 
-----End of Chapter.
 
Oh ho ho! This is why all of you that do not support this coupling must get out before you can!
 
So what did you think of it? I am never good at the first chapters, but it's a start. And sorry if you wanted it to be longer, but this chapter was meant to be short. The next chapter will be longer.
 
To Erotic Readers: I will get to the ninth chapter very soon. I have been busy and going through a lot. But it will come, I promise.
 
Please R&R so that I know how the people feel. Constructive criticism is fine, no flames.