Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Paraphilia ❯ Scotophilia: The Sexual Attraction to Darkness ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of its characters.
 
AU and a lot of OOCness. The setting is in Tokyo, Japan. KarasuXKurama. Now that I have the first chapter done, I can finally say who the couple is. And for the sake of people finding this story, I will reveal the couple in my summary for the story.
 
Warnings: Incest, yaoi (meaning guy-on-guy), sexual themes, some blood and sadism and many many paraphilias. This fanfic is for a very mature audience only. If you do not like what this is about, then get out right now.
 
The only Japanese I'm going to use is Onii-sama to show the intensity of the endearment. If I use any other word then I failed.
 
NOTE: In this chapter there will be a lot of cultural references about the education system in Japan. Do not think I make this up. Yes the facts are shocking but very true. I guess there is a reason why people call Americans lazy.
 
Enjoy and please R&R.
 
Scotophilia:
The sexual attraction to darkness
 
“How was America?” asked Kurama as they got off the bus.
 
“You already asked me that,” smiled Karasu.
 
“I'm just so excited and happy for you, that's why.”
 
“Well honestly, I loved it.”
 
“Really? Where were you again?”
 
“New York City, New York.”
 
The two siblings began to walk from the bus stop back to their home. They lived in a typical apartment complex with their parents, but it was much larger than the usual ones that surrounded Tokyo. Because Heishiro Minamino, their father, was an important physician, they lived in the rich and comfortable area of Tokyo. It never bothered them that they lived in an apartment complex, while their rich peers from school lived in grand homes. Luxury and commodities was what mattered, not a house.
 
“How are the schools there? You told me that they had numbers and not names in one of your emails.”
 
“Yes most of the schools have “PS” and a number. Like the school close to my exchange family's was PS 115.”
 
“That's so weird.”
 
“I know,” replied the elder.
 
“Oh did you see black people?” Kurama asked excitedly. Though Japan acknowledges the west and has many tourists from those countries, finding a person of African American descent was very rare. Kurama knew they were human like everyone else, but he was so intrigued by the rich color of their skin and foreign features. He had even asked his brother to take a picture with one of them when Karasu first arrived to New York. [1]
 
“A lot of them. I knew many of them too.”
 
“Are they nice?”
 
“Of course. Why shouldn't they be?”
 
“I don't know…” he blushed.
 
“Don't worry about it.” Karasu wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulders. “I didn't like a lot of the Asians there. A lot of them were so pompous and thought they were so cool and smart.”
 
“Aren't we that way?”
 
“Yeah but our society demands for education to go first. We hardly have lives until we get to college. Over there they immediately go and have fun. They even have Saturday off.”
 
“Wow really?! How about the summer vacation?”
 
“Three months instead of our one. They have 180 days of school too. Can you believe that? We slave almost everyday for school, while the Americans can lounge around and have fun.”
 
“Lazy Americans,” sighed Kurama.
 
“Yeah… but hey, I love my Japan. Nothing can take that way from me.”
 
“I'm glad Onii. Mom and Dad were worried that you'd come back praising the States and wanting to live there.”
 
“…”
 
“Wait. Onii-sama you can't!”
 
“I really liked it there though Kurama.”
 
“So you're going to move to America?”
 
“No, of course not. Not now, but maybe in the future.”
 
Kurama stayed silent as they reached the apartment complex. He was disappointed to hear that his brother wanted to live in America. It was selfish to just force Karasu to live where he didn't want to be, but he couldn't help it. He really wanted his brother to stay in Japan and be close. It hurt him just to think of his only brother to be an ocean away from him. Did Karasu want to leave home so badly? What is so bad about home?
 
The brothers went into the elevators and pressed the fifth floor button. It was silent, only the elevator music quietly playing and the sound of breathing as heard. Karasu knew he had upset his little brother.
 
Kurama unlocked the door to their home with much glib and removed his shoes, putting on his old slippers. Karasu did the same and was surprised to see his slippers were still on the shoe rack. The younger brother led Karasu into the large apartment as if he were giving him a tour. He placed the keys in the key hanger near the kitchen and entered his room.
 
The room, in fact, belonged to both brothers. Despite the high income that came into the household, the Minamino family had given the largest room to their sons to share. The second biggest room was theirs and the other available room was the guest room for the frequent guests that come. Each room had a bathroom, plus the “public” one in the hall.
 
The dining room was small but was tasteful furnished with very fine and expensive items. It was not used for casual eating, but rather for special occasions and when there were important guests. The kitchen was rather small but was adjoined with another small area where the casual eating table was. The living room was medium sized and had a large screen TV with surround sound speakers and state-of -the-art equipment that the sofas faced.
 
It was a nice home, but Kurama couldn't figure out why his older brother didn't like it.
 
“Kurama,” replied Karasu opening the door to their room. “I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm not going to leave Japan. I was just thinking about living in America, but it's just a thought. Not a reality. I'm sorry.”
 
Kurama was lying on his bed and faced his older brother. “No, I'm sorry.”
 
“Nah you have nothing to be sorry for. Anyway let's forget all that and talk.” He sat on Kurama's bed and laid beside him. “How was Valentine's Day?”
 
“I got a lot of chocolate,” said Kurama. He looked into his brother's calm violet eyes and almost blushed. He really loved his brother, but he knew it was wrong to like him that way.
 
“And White Day?” [2]
 
“Well I just gave the girls who gave me chocolate, chocolate.”
 
“They weren't heartfelt were they?”
 
“Not really. I don't like anybody at this moment… Onii? Why do the girls in middle school wear shorter skirts than the girls in high school?”
 
“Whoa good question… I have no idea. A pedophile thing? Lolita complex?” A lock of hair fell from his younger brother's face. Karasu brushed away the bright red strand and kept his hand on his brother's cheek. “Did you kiss anyone? Or have they kissed you?”
 
“No. I haven't kissed anyone until… well…” Kurama began to blush. “Well since you taught me before you left.”
 
----Flashback
 
“Two more days until you leave, right?”
 
“Yup,” replied Karasu, packing his clothes in his suitcase. “Hey Kurama can you pass me my CDs?”
 
“Okay.” Kurama got off his bed and began to look for his brother's CD case. It was always off limits for him, never fully understanding why his brother wouldn't share the music, but it didn't stop him from knowing where Karasu hid them. “Got them.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
Kurama sat back on his bed and almost sulked. “When will you come back?”
 
“I think sometime around the beginning of June.”
 
“That's around Arakawa's birthday.”
 
“Yeah you're right,” he thought aloud. “Well I'll bring Taku his gift from America. I'm sure there's something he'll like from there. I'll email him tonight about it.”
 
“You hang a lot around Arakawa,” said Kurama in a matter-of-fact-way. His voice was tainted with jealously, but it was not so noticeable.
 
“Taku's my best friend. What did you expect?”
 
“That's not even his real name.”
 
“So?”
 
“You guys are in a first name basis.” Kurama caught himself with envy. “I'm kind of envious that you two get along to the point on calling each other by your first name.”
 
“Well aren't you with your friends?”
 
“Yes, well I'm kind of cautious about calling people by their first name. I just don't want to offend anyone.”
 
“Kurama you're too careful for your own good.” Karasu zipped his bag and placed it on the floor. “How are you going to kiss a girl by the next White Day?”
 
“Well I won't.”
 
“And why not?”
 
“Come on Karasu, you and I both know that I've never had a kiss before.” Kurama sat up from the bed. “I don't want to have a sloppy kiss, you know?”
 
“Not all first kisses are that great,” replied Karasu.
 
“I guess…” sighed the younger. “But you have to admit that how you kiss determines a lot.”
 
“Kurama, if the girl likes you she won't care about how you kiss. Well that's if she's virgin enough. If she's a total dirty slutty skank, then I guess she'll judge. But I highly doubt you're first kiss and or girlfriend will be with a total whore.”
 
“Well what about your first kiss?” Kurama threw a pillow at his brother. “Didn't you say it was good?”
 
Karasu grabbed the pillow. “It was okay. Compared to the others I've had, it was okay. We both never kissed anyone before, so it wasn't bad for a first. But why do you care? You'll get plenty of girls, and guys at that, that will literally throw panties at you and praise the ground you walk on.”
 
“They don't throw panties at you!”
 
“One girl did. They were pink panties with bunnies on it.”
 
The redhead was shocked but also hesitant whether to believe his brother or not. “Don't lie.”
 
“Why would I lie?”
 
“Because you do that a lot.”
 
“Fine I'll call Taku and he'll tell you.”
 
“No. I won't accept his testimony,” he said while folding his arms. “He'd just go along.”
 
“Okay, then don't believe me.”
 
“Then I won't.”
 
Karasu threw the pillow at his brother's face and laid on his bed. “Loser.”
 
Kurama retaliated by throwing the pillow back. “Stupid liar.”
Karasu didn't catch the pillow but let it land on his face. It was a good few minutes until he came up with an idea. “Hey Kurama.”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“I got an idea,” he said removing the pillow. “You know how you're worried about the kissing and stuff?”
 
“What about it?”
 
“I'll teach you.”
 
“What?”
 
“Do I have to repeat myself? I'll teach you to kiss.”
 
“I don't want to kiss the pillow Karasu, if that's what you're thinking of.”
 
“No stupid, you'll practice on me.”
 
“Whoa there Karasu. Do you have idea what you're saying?”
 
“Do you want to be a good kisser or not?”
 
“Yes…”
 
“Then practice with me.”
 
“Okay, fine but close the door.”
 
“Fine with me.” Karasu got up and closed the door. He walked over to Kurama's bed and sat next to his brother. “Kissing is something natural, so don't think too much on it. The only thing I'm going to say is to breath through your nose, move your head so that your nose won't get in the way and close your eyes.”
 
“Why close your eyes?”
 
“Because it's weird to kiss with your eyes open.”
 
“Okay, I guess.”
 
“Don't guess, just do. Now here we go.”
 
Karasu moved his head closer to his brother's, while Kurama did the same. It was like in the movies when the guy wanted to kiss the girl, except this time it was with a guy and they were siblings. Not that they really cared, but the whole idea seemed strange to the both.
 
When their lips touched, Kurama quickly pulled back. “I can't. I'm sorry.”
 
Karasu sighed and tugged Kurama's hair and gave him a kiss. The kiss was very short but it was long enough to shake away the shock out of Kurama. “There it wasn't so bad, now was it?”
 
“No Onii.”
 
“Let's try it again.”
 
This time Kurama didn't flinch or draw back. The elder began to kiss his brother's soft virgin lips, enjoying the moment even if it was fleeting. Kurama began to relax under his brother's touch and slowly gained confidence and kissed back.
 
----End Flashback
 
The two brothers kissed again, this time holding each other close in an almost intimate manner. They both knew it wasn't for practice, but because they wanted to. Despite the severity of the taboo, the boys continued to kiss until they heard the front door open.
 
Karasu immediately pulled away and went into his side of the room just in time before their mother opened the door.
 
“Karasu you're back.”
 
Karasu smiled, “Yup.”
 
“And who picked you up?”
 
“Kurama.”
 
“Kurama you know better than to go alone into such busy places. Something bad could have happened to you.”
 
Kurama looked down in shame. “I'm sorry momma. It's just that I wanted to see Onii so badly.”
 
“Well no harm done, I guess,” sighed the mother. She approached her oldest son and gave him a hug. “Welcome back Karasu. I'll go buy some of your favorite sushi.”
 
“Thanks mom.”
 
When their mother left the room, the two laughed and closed the door. Their parents didn't care much about getting into their business, so many of the “bad” things they did were never corrected and grew stronger as the time passed.
 
Dr. Minamino would not arrive until eight that evening. Naomi Minamino was probably going to the Ginza center first, which usually would take one to two hours, then go get the sushi and arrive about thirty minutes earlier than her husband. It was now four-fifty. They had about three hours to themselves.
 
Karasu closed the blinds in their room and the lights were turned off. The door was locked. For some odd reason Karasu liked the dark, almost too much. He liked to look at his brother while he slept, but most of all he found the darkness sexually stimulated.
 
He loved to touch himself in the dark and think of naughty things, most of which involve his little brother, but he didn't care. It was just a fantasy, a harmless fantasy. His attraction to the darkness was strange and twisted, but Kurama had something just as bad, if not worse, than him. (Which will be told some other time.)
 
Kurama had some knowledge of his brother's paraphilia, but he didn't know the full sexual aspect of it. He knew his brother had missed him very much and that he wanted to take advantage of the time that was remaining, so he wasn't entirely shocked when his brother's erection was up against his leg.
 
“Onii-sama…”
 
The two kissed in the dark and laid on the soft-carpeted floor. It wasn't the first time doing this sort of thing. In fact, when they were younger, before Karasu entering high school, they've done this deed.
 
It was not sex, but it was sexual and they liked doing it. It was a habit done when Karasu was twelve and Kurama was ten. They continued the sexual act until Karasu entered high school. He told Kurama that they should stop because it was wrong and because they had too many instances of being caught.
 
But they were alone now. All alone without anyone to tell them yes or no, but themselves. They were free to take off their clothes and rely on the darkness to clothe their bodies with shadows so that they did not see each other naked. It was almost childish to think that they were squeamish about seeing their naked bodies, but when it came right down to it, Karasu thought it was kinky and adventurous to do such things in the dark. What they did exactly, in layman's terms, was have dry sex.
 
Kurama was now naked, laying on top of his brother's nude form. Karasu's arms traveled to his younger brother's backside and felt all over his thighs.
 
It was fun to feel blindly in the dark for each other's body parts. Touching, caressing and stroking the soft silken skin and rubbing their heated erections, how they loved to do that.
 
There was no penetration involved during the whole ordeal, but Karasu would sometimes rub his member against Kurama's buttocks, eliciting very eager moans from the redhead.
 
“Please don't do that,” begged Kurama.
 
“Let's finish this then.”
 
The final part of their sexual escapade was to massage each other's sex by means of rubbing and humping. Kurama usually got very excited to do this and bucked his hips at a very fast pace, while Karasu relished underneath his enthusiastic brother and arched his back to get more of that hot touch.
 
Kurama was the first to come then Karasu released afterwards, panting on each other's necks. They kissed each other until they were out of breath and gasped for some more air. The brother's laid on the floor, satisfied with their work, but it didn't last long.
 
Karasu was the first to get up and head for the bathroom to clean the smell of sex and semen off his body. Kurama went into the “public” bathroom and did the same. After the two got dressed, they grabbed the air fresheners and the carpet cleaner to take out any stains or any stench that was left behind.
 
It was five-forty.
 
“Onii?”
 
“Just don't tell anyone about what we did.”
 
“I already know that. Just tell me which game you want to play? Playstation two or Gamecube?”
 
Karasu smiled, “PS2. That should keep us occupied until mom and dad come.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
-----End of chapter 2
 
[1] Yes it is true. Many Japanese, when they go to America, are very excited when they see African Americans. Some even stop people to take a picture with them.
 
[2] White Day is held on March 14 in Japan. During Valentine's Day, the girls give chocolates to the guys, while on White Day the guys give the girls chocolates. It's like the opposite of the Japanese Valentine's Day.
 
Hehehe naughty chapter isn't it? I said this fic was going to be more lusty than Erotic and it was. So what did y'all think?
 
The two brothers had a lot of strange feelings for each other, even when they were young. Very kinky little things aren't they? Well that's what happens when mom and dad don't tell you things. (Not that their parents know what they're doing.)
 
Please R&R!!